S H A T T E R E D

Author's Pov

When Mr Kuznetsov heard what happened, Collin took a peek to his reaction but to his surprise Mr. Kuznetsov remained in moved.

"This my grandson will handle it himself" when Collin heard his words he immediately understood and left.

It was already in the middle of the night when Barry came home. He was greeted with his grandfather waiting for him to return. Seeing his grandson returned he had the urge to smack his head. He purposely humiliated Cadenza infront of so many people as he misunderstood the whole situation.

"Barry, come here" his tone was serious and demanding.

Barry walked towards his grandfather with a gloomy face, he finally learned the whole reason Cadenza didn't bother showing herself. It was because her family was in an accident, her parents and two elder bothers were killed. It should have been him who stood with her in her darkest moment but instead he was blaming her for the things she didn't do.

"I guess you've already know the truth"

Barry stared at his grandfather in shock "Grandpa if you knew why didn't you tell me?" his tone had a hind of blaming.

"You should took your own initiative to know her situation plus you had the capability" Mr Kuznetsov spoke to his grandson.

"Where is she?" Barry asked in a worried voice, he knew that Cadenza was being chased by an unfamiliar young man, the way he looked at her is so affectionate it made him uneasy.

Was she in his arms this moment? Damn

Barry cursed in his heart.

"She's in the hospital she was shot right after she left the party"

Barry's mind is about to collapse, she got shot?

"Which hospital?" Barry impatiently waiting for his grandfather's response.

"I've already sent Sylver to take care of her, but fit know shouldn't you take care of the suspect" Mr Kuznetsov took out a gun.

"This is Cadenza's gun" he looked at his grandfather. Other than this gun Cadenza doesn't use and carry other type of guns.

"She gave this to me as a token of her leave, she said she doesn't want the Mafia anymore. She wanted you to see her in a new light not as a poisonous woman" Mr Kuznetsov respond calmly.

Barry took the gun and change his suit, his wore a coat with a gold dragon embroidered on it and at the back had a geometric crown and nine circles of sacred geometry pattern of gold was embroidered on it.

He left the mansion with the other capos towards Dimitri's Villa.

On their way Collin had already explained everything to Barry, About Mr Kuznetsov's cause of illness and Cadenza's case are related. Barry's urge to kill almost got out of control.

Dimitri of the other hand had been conversing with a Mr Mavros.

"I wonder where did Margo went" Mr Mavros asked Dimitri.

Dimitri flashed a smile as he responded "She went out for a stroll, don't worry she's completely safe. She  said she was bored so I allowed her go out"

"Master, the Golden Dragon Mafia is here" Mr Mavros stared at Dimitri with a worried look. Dimitri continued to drank his alcohol.

It was a peaceful night, dark and tranquil. But in this villa bullets were raining, Barry's men casually threw grenades and if they were just throwing trash. Destroying this supposed to be grand villa has turned into a mess.