The Heroine's Birthday Part 3

Author's Pov

The lively atmosphere seemed to quietened down again, the other guests also follow the line of sight of the other guests.

Even the dancing pairs also halted as the music stopped, they looked at the line of sight of everyone and their eyes were filled with awe and admiration.

Cadenza walked towards the crowd, every step she took shouted noble. Her perfect posture and the way her hair ornaments swayed as she walk coupled with her sharp and calculating eyes making her look like she had an arrogant manner, she really earned the title of Little Miss Perfect.

Her dressed flowed as she walked towards Charlotte and Barry. Her cold beauty has snatched the hearts of everyone. Barry looked into her blue eyes and coldly sneered in his heart.

Must she snatch everything from her sister?

But he still have her a smile, cold and mocking "Must you snatch your sister's special day with your appearance" he sneered as he humiliated her in front of everyone.

This was just like the story line, she smile but her heart was aching and if it was shot with a thousand of arrows. Was this also the feeling the original villainess felt when she was in her shoes?

"I was invited by young master so why wouldn't I come? If my appearance was too outstanding believe me it wasn't my fault" she gave the most polite smile, she snatched her sister's special day? What's wrong with dressing herself nicely and some hair ornaments?

Barry didn't expect her to take his words very lightly as if she was talking about the weather. His heart wanted to say she's lovely and had the urge to take her in his arms but his mind overshadowed his heart. He pushed down all the growing feelings he had.

"Tsk, who would have thought a young miss like you would have a such a tainted heart. When the person who needed you the most where were you? Your sister was thrown out of your family's household you didn't even bother speak up for her. Cadenza no matter how much you cleanse yourself you won't ever clean that tainted heart if yours! You'll always be the most poisonous woman ever!" Barry's words shocked everyone, and the guests started to whisper as their eyes stared at them.

"Barry that's enough" Charlotte tried to stop Barry her eyes were filled with tears, she was crying so her voice cracked and sounded very faint.

"I just came here to give my sister her present" she took Charlotte's hand and gave her a small box "Sorry for ruining your birthday" she gave her a painful smile.

"I also had one favor to ask, please take care of him" Cadenza eyes looked at Barry is if begun to water. After saying her words she finally left hastily, as her eyes watered with tears streaming down her face.

"Cadenza!" Alistair shouted as he tried to follow her, he looked at Barry with a very cold and piercing eyes "Good night young Master Kuznetsov and happy birthday Miss Charlotte" his words might be pleasant but his tone was very sharp as he ran outside to chase Cadenza.

Giles stood in front of them "The day you were chased out of your family, Cadenza was unconscious. Why don't you tell them the reason you were chased out of the Vasiliev family? Because you hooked up with a man. Your sister cared for you to this extent by not revealing the truth just to give you face (Pride) but you snatched her man and kept the truth what would your two suitors would say?" Giles's words were harsh filled with mockery and disdain.

Charlotte's teary eyes finally landed at Louise.

Louise said nothing but left.

Cadenza on the other hand drived with the fastest with her car. Suddenly two SUV cars blocked her way, she tried to stepped on the break but her car still crashed to one of the SUV.

Her head was filled with blood she got out of the car.

There were six men in total and a young lady stepped down the car. Her face looked crazy as she looked at Cadenza in victory.

"Finally I'll have my chance to get rid of you!" she spoke as she tried to shot Cadenza.

"Then do it" Cadenza spread her arms as her tears kept flowing out from her eyes.

One shot and all this pain in my heart will end in an instant.

"Don't think I'll have mercy on you" Margo shot Cadenza near her heart.

"That won't kill you for now, but it'll will, enjoy embracing the pain" her phone rang, she and her men left hastily.

Alistair drives his car like a madman, he finally saw Cadenza's car. His heart skipped for a bit as he hurriedly got out.

But what entered his eyes almost got him to faint.
Cadenza was in pool of blood, Alistair immediately covered her wounds and carried her to his car. He drived his car to the maximum speed towards the hospital.

When he reached the hospital he immediately carried Cadenza and loudly demanded a doctor. When the nurses saw the situation they immediately attended the patient.

Cadenza was finally in the emergency room, Alistair  was drenched with her blood, he manage to stay down his bloody hand shook as he reached for his phone and dialed a number.

"Collin, It's bad"

Collin was playing darts with the other capos when he received Alistair's call. He wasted no time ordering others.

"Call Dr Sylver it's an emergency" his sudden tone of impatience and demanding alerted others.

"What happened?" Luciana asked.

"Cadenza got shot, it happened in the Serene Street check out the records of the CCTV find the suspect. This matter Mr Kuznetsov would most likely handle it himself" Collin spoke as his long legs stride towards Mr Kuznetsov's room.