A Chapter

Cadenza's Pov

I went home immediately to rest, I mean the reason is I could cuddle my new stuff toy.

I opened my door, the interior of my room is change to black, white and blue (favourite colors) also it was changed into modern style.

I laid in my bed cuddling my bear before I knew it I fell asleep, maybe I was too exhausted.

I was waken by the triplets and told them "This is not what you think it is!!" I shooed them out of my room for heaven's sake.

I combed my hair and went out.

The five of us ate in silence, me, Darwin, Daryl, Dylan and Charlotte.

Credence was in camp, while mom and dad are in business trip. So yeah, I'm with my boring siblings.

"So Charlotte do you like your room?" I asked.

"It was very nice" she replied in a low tone.

"So you like reading books?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes" she brightened up, I grinned.

I looked at my brothers evilly.

Timeskip

First day of school I was now on third grade and the main plot would start when the heroine ages fifteen.

Ahh Royal Academy, it is one of the main plot of the story.

In the storyline when the heroine started schooling in here her half-sister, the villainess started bullying the heroine with with her minions until highschool their bullying stopped when the five capture targets joined forces to stop the 'evil' which is me.

"Hey Cadence" my friends greeted or should I call them the villainess's minions.

"Hi girls" I waved back.

"So who is this girl with you?" Amber asked mockingly.

"Ohh her" I glanced at Charlotte and continued "She was my new sister".

Anyway they already knew about Charlotte, I told them everything. They just wanted her to feel out of place.

"Let's go" I spoke leading the way.

In the whole Academy I was titled as 'Little Miss Perfect' cause due to my perfections like, perfect score, perfect performance etc etc etc

2 years later

"Cadenza you look very beautiful" Credence said with a smile.

"You too brother, you look very handsome" I replied glancing at the triplets and continued "At least big bro knows how to flatter a lady unlike those three, humph!" I said in disgust.

Tonight we were going on a party celebrating the birthday of Louise Mason a capture target and tonight was supposed to be the night that all five capture targets, including my bothers would meet.

Also tonight according to the storyline, where Charlotte would meet Louise and Frederick, Frederick McCoy was the fifth capture target, there was also a hidden capture target, Giles Hutton.

Not to mention this night was also the night the villainess took a liking towards Louise and became possessive.

I looked at Charlotte's appearance, she was wearing a pink dress, pink shoes, her pink short hair was decorated by a pink hair clip, her face was covered in makeup which enhances her cuteness.

I was almost blinded by the sight of pink. I don't hate pink, it's a very girly color and I don't have any complaints. It's just looking at a sight of a young girl wearing too much pink makes me sick.

While I was wearing a black top with a maroon knife pleated skirt, my big curly blonde hair was styled in a bun leaving my bangs, I wore a gold cuff and a matching white gold sapphire bracelet, necklace and ring, and I didn't need to apply makeup because I was already.....beautiful!

Me and my family went into our car, the trip was smooth to the Mason's mansion.

The door opened revealing a luxurious banquet.

Author's Pov

Everyone's attention was directed to the newcomers which is the infamous rich Vasiliev family

Credence the overprotective brother, insisted his sister to cling on him no matter what.

Many girls especially guys who would secretly glance at Cadenza, would earn the intimidating and cold glare by Credence. Also let's not forget her three older brothers whose shooing the wolves away and the heroine, well she's.....shy and easily gets lost in the crowd.

While their parents was gone a long time ago, chit chatting with their business partners.

"Hey if isn't Credence?" a group of boys came approached Credence.

"Dude why didn't you tell us that you already have a girlfriend?!" a boy exclaimed.

"Traitor!" another spoke.

Cadenza whose head was lowered was suddenly startled, she looked at the group of guys who approached her brother.

The boys faces were covered in blush, realizing that their friend had a 'Jackpot'.

Credence chuckled evilly "Ohh her" he glanced at Cadenza "She's my sister" his next words gave a big blow to his friends especially his teasing smile!!

"Hey big bro, you don't mind me leaving first right?" Cadenza whispered Credence looked at her and gently nodded.

Charlotte, ohh poor Charlotte was left in a corner she was feeling a bit thirsty as she took a glass of juice she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Careful" the guy helped her, Charlotte looked at the guy and suddenly blushed.

"I'm very sorry" she replied as the two exchanged words, Cadenza on the other hand was enjoying the show.

"There you are" Darwin spoke.

"Yes, here I am" Cadenza replied as she stared at her unfavored bother.

"Mom and dad wants you" Darwin spoke as he grabbed his sister's wrist and dragged her away.

"Ohh what a lovely daughter you have there Alicia" Mrs Mason spoke to Mrs Vasiliev.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Mason and also happy birthday to your son" Cadenza smiled.

"And very polite too" Mr Mason said as he looked at Mr Vasiliev, like Mr Vasiliev has murdered his (Mr Mason's) family.

"What??" Mr Vasiliev asked innocently.

"You only speak about your other daughter (Charlotte)" Mr Mason glared at his friend.

"Well because my 'other daughter' (Cadenza) wants privacy" Mr Vasiliev reasoned.

"You know Cadenza my son and you would be a perfect pair" Mrs Mason spoke carelessly making Cadenza mentally choke her own saliva.

"Unfortunately Mrs Mason, I was still not interested about those things" Cadenza smiled.

After the party ended, they went home, and Cadenza collapsed on her bed in exhaustion.