Mafia Boss

Author's Pov

A loud slam can be heard, the people in the room shivered.

Suddenly the door opened that caught everyone's attention, a woman entered the room following behind her were a group of women who arrogantly stood behind her.

"Lady Luciana" the people in the room immediately greeted.

The one that they referred as 'Lady Luciana' was one of the Docile Vixens of the Mafia, there were a total of 32 capos and only ten were women and was referred as Docile Vixens. She was placed in the 8 division, as an assassin she very sadistic, she was known for her seductive looks that could deceive any man.

Her long raven hair was flowing as she walked towards Cadenza, the way she sways her hips as she walks plus with her curvaceous body could easily overshadow a professional model in the runway.

"What took you so long?" Cadenza took a deep breath before she raised her head to face Luciana. Her eyes were sharp and dangerous and her lips were forced into a straight line, looking very displeased.

"Not happy to see me?" Luciana smirked "I was just an hour late" she pouted.
Fearing that it would provoked Cadenza the other people in room could only lower their heads waiting for the outburst. Cadenza only remained silent. Seeing this Luciana could only drop her teasing.

"Thanks to Collin's information about the Ketsueki
Family that have been eyeing the smuggled goods that has been shipped to Titus, we were able to stop them from stealing it but that's not the real problem suddenly the Royal family has stricken the security, their patrolling hours have been increased and securities it was due to increases of crimes which is just an excuse also the monarchy had established Z.I.T.A. Zefere Intelligence Territory Agency. It's purpose is to monitor every sector in the country and secure it that means hunting down illegal organizations and that includes our Mafia"

Cadenza's eyes sharpen even more her aura drastically changed into a dangerous one to a deadly one. Her previous appearance as a harmless normal girl turned into that of a terrifying demoness.

"Why was I not informed? Shouldn't all the informations and reports would go straight to my office first?" Cadenza asked giving the vibe of authority emphasizing the last word.

"This information wasn't leaked yet so Collin and I decided that I should personally report. Collin and Wilbur had already managed the preparation of sending the division 4 capos to monitor the ZITA movements" Luciana took a sip of tea as she gazed at Cadenza's expression.

Cadenza stood up from her seat and walked towards the window only to see Barry practicing close combat with Jean "It seems the Royal Army isn't enough to prevent crimes and to cover the dirty things that is happening in the country so the King decided to establish an agency that has the authority to break some of the laws without anyone realising it. Monitoring every sector means infiltrating the privacy and the flow or routine of the sector. For ordinary people they would think it was just for the country's security but they're unconscious behind the motive" She tilted her head to look at Luciana if her conclusion was right.

"Correct" Luciana said with a smirk everyone else in the room was in awe.

"Boss, what do you mean by the 'Infiltrating the flow or the routine of the sector'?" one of the men that was kneeling in the ground asked.

The rest of his subordinates were tensed and some glares daggers at him, seems this young and vulnerable creature was a idiot. Kneeling in the ground for a long time facing the wrath of a demoness in the body of a young girl wasn't enough punishment.

Cadenza looked at the young man for a second before she turned her head back facing window "With the ZITA infiltrating the sectors, every connections of big influential families would be cut down that would bring the power back to the Royal Family, and one of that families is my very own Vasiliev family aside from that, businesses would be strictly affected since ZITA would most likely monitor the external and internal affairs of every business. With the strict infiltration the people in the business industry making decisions would be a lot harder any fault would be found, the agency can easily shut down the business whether how big or small the business is. With them bearing the Royal Family's backing they can't be belittled."

"Oh and what's with them kneeling like this?" Luciana spoke, she's been looking at the men that was kneeling in the ground for some time, it made them feel uncomfortable under her penetrating gaze that made their sculpts numb. They've been trying to camouflage as Luciana and Cadenza discussing about the current matter, and now that Luciana mentioned it, it made them tense.

Cadenza's puas she slammed her desk so hard that she almost broke it, everyone in the room flinched even Luciana. Their Boss' appearance is really deceiving despite her young age, she could be this intimidating.

"These fools failed a simple task that was given to them!" Cadenza retreated her hand from the table as she sat down, as if nothing happened.

"Two days ago an incident happened, there was an obvious robbery in the Gold Millennium that caught  such huge commotion" she emphasized the word 'incident' as she looked at her men that was kneeling and shifted her gaze back to Luciana "But they were able to capture the suspect, it was just a poorly skilled robber probably it was his first time robbing
someone. The victim quickly forgave the robber and everything seems fine only in the surface. Recently bad comments in the social media about the Gold Millennium had been spreading. They weren't able to stop it in time that it affected the reputation Sakura Grand Business Empire"

"So what you want me to do with it?" Luciana asked with amusement.

"I need you to Replace them pronto" Cadenza pointed at the still kneeling men that was sweating so hard "Bring some of the Division 2's best businessmen to resolve the problem and inform Romano that I want best of the best businessmen and not some failures that Thetis (One of Mr Kuznetsov's men) brought back that could replaces these idiots, I'll give him three days. As for you Luciana I want you clean every traces of the incident, the social media get your hackers started and as for the suspect make sure he doesn't live another day"

"Yes" Luciana stood up from her seat "Let's go girls"  she spoke.

"Yes, Lady Luciana" her lackeys replied simultaneously.

"You, scram" Cadenza didn't have enough energy to get angry so she could only glare at them and ordered with a hoarse voice.

Author's Note

Sorry I didn't update for so long I got really busy in school 😑. For the incoming vacation our teachers really exhausted us students before vacation that I didn't have enough time to think any ideas.