Shopping Gone Wrong

Cadenza's Pov

"Astrid slow down" I spoke as me and her bodyguards were running after her.

"Aren't we here to have some fun?" she asked as she ran upstairs. I facepalmed.

"Is she always like this?" I asked her bodyguards with a stern voice.

"Yes" they nodded and dropped down in exhaustion.

Useless guards, I rolled my eyes "Astrid you know, you'll get-" my eyes narrowed as I saw Astrid get kidnapped.

"Hmmphhh" she tried to scream but the guy covered her mouth.

"Mother Fucker!!" I cursed, damn it if I could only--

"Young miss!!" the bodyguards screamed. 

"Don't move or your miss gets it!!" the man shouted as he steadied his gun over Astrid.

"Tie them up" the leader spoke.

Damn it, I saw their tattoo, that looked like a lion, the Revelation Mafia!!

They were ranked 9th in the most deadliest and strongest Mafia in the world. And my Mafia only ranked 2nd,  but it won't last long, the 1st rank would be mine soon, very very soon.

But right now I have to think of a way to beat these bastards in the ass.

Since we're out numbered, the only thing we did was to give in, for the meantime. Me and Astrid were bought in a warehouse, a large spacious and a perfect place for illegal transactions while the bodyguards were dispatched.

Suddenly the doors widely opened, men in black entered, in front of them is Kairos Rhodes the Revelation Mafia's big boss.

"Well well well if isn't it the Carson family's brat?" he laughed as she pinched Astrid's cheek.

"Bwahdtad!! (Bastard)" unfortunately her mouth was covered.

"Don't worry you'll see your parents and brother....in the next life!!" Kairos mocked.

I scanned the surroundings, at least there's a hundred of them, if I could take them down by blowing this place up and the rest of them could be exterminated when I get back, I thought.

"And who's this fucking whore?" he asked pointing at me, I rolled my eyes. If I could just torture you the first thing I'll do is to cut that fucking tongue of yours!! 

"She's just a toy" a voice spoke.

Fuck, I had enough. I'm trying my best as I tried to pull out my hand from the rope, I secretly took out the knife that was hidden in my socks and cut the rope, I ran as fast as I can to the big boss, I grabbed my gun and pointed at him as I gripped his neck with my arm, in conclusion I took him as an hostage

"Boss!!" they exclaimed.

"Release the girl or your boss gets it!!" I ordered.

"You don't know who's you're messing with, little girl" Kairos spoke smirking.

"Shut the Fuck up!" I glared at him.

"I mean look at you, you can't even kill" he mocked, I shot one of his men in the skull.

He gulped "Now, let me repeat my words again..Release the girl" I ordered, emphasizing the 'girl' part.

"Cadence" Astrid ran to me with teary eyes.

"You got what you want! Now let me go!!" Kairos stated.

"You think I'm a fool!!" I shot him in head, I took a grenade on a table filled with money, guns and knifes as I pulled Astrid with me before his men could fire their guns. We hid inside the table as the table took all the bullets that was being fired, I took the pin and threw it as hard as I can to their direction.

"Grenade!!" one of them shouted, when they've stopped firing their guns I carried Astrid and ran outside as fast as I can, the explosion was too powerful that I landed on my knees, I forced myself not to fall down or Astrid will get hurt.

I luckily I was able to stand up.

"Let's go" I spoke as I out down Astrid.

"Mmm!!" she nodded.

Little did I know that they're still enemies, I was shot in the leg, I kneeled down enduring the pain.

There were at least six of them "Cadence!!" Astrid sobbed "Run!" I ordered.

"But-" I shot her a glance, she nodded and ran away.

I stood up, as if I wasn't hurt at all "You're a tough one aren't ya?" a bulky man mocked.

"Got a problem?" I retorted. I pulled out my gun and dagger, ready to fight.

The first one punched me in the stomach since I was injured badly, I was using all of my strength to stand up and my vision got a little blurd.

If only I got my previous body that a simple injury like this wouldn't hurt as Fuck as it was like now.

I kicked his d*** that he was crawling on the ground and I shot him. Since I was injured and I bet I lost a lot of blood, it was hard for me to fight, but I'm a type of person that doesn't give up easily.

Despite having injuries the other five men stood up "You'll pay for this dearly, you're lucky that we'll let you live just to feel pain that you might end up getting your own life" one of them spoke, they're probably planning to torture me.

I shot him...

I got pinned in the ground when one of them suddenly ran towards me.

"You got her" He was pinning me with his weight as he punched my injured leg, I bit my lip as I endure the pain. I gripped my knife and stabbed him in the back of his neck.

"Big bro!"

There are only three...no.. two, with just a glance I can tell that the other one was dead.

"Just die!" I shot the other one before he could fire the gun. I shifted my gun to the last man, he just stood there and closed his eyes preparing for his end.

"*Bang"

I ended the fight earning a lot of injuries, I meant really lot of injuries. I wiped the blood in my lips, I stood up "Astrid" I called out in a hoarse voice.

"*Sob~sob* I'm sorry *sob*" she hugged me, my eyes soften and spoke "Let's go"

Since my phone was thrown out earlier, I have no ways to contact my Mafia.

The only thing I remembered before darkness conquered me, was that Astrid was screaming and crying.

I woke up in a different and unfamiliar place "You're finally awake" a voice sounded.