Danger

Cadenza's Pov

After the class Charlotte and I went into our car, nothing really happened today.

Fine I'll tell you, the capture targets especially Louise kept looking at Charlotte, me and my friends on the other hand was waiting for Louise to approach Charlotte, well bullshit!! we just wasted our energy stalking them all day.

And our math teacher Mr Dimitri...😆 Hehehe Indigo, Clio, Lyra, Amber and I made a bet, if whoever gets his attention first, wins!!

Currently Charlotte and I were riding our car, when.....

"*~Gun shots~"

"Young misses take cover-" the driver spoke before he was shot in the head.

Fuck!! Our bodyguards are really useless "Charlotte take cover" I spoke and grabbed my phone "Collin send some backups-" before I could finish my sentence the door opened by a bulky man in black, he took my phone and threw it outside.

"Ahhh!!!" Charlotte shouted.

"Well Fuck!!!" I cursed as I grabbed my gun and shoot the man on the head in seconds.

"Stay here" I said to Charlotte as I went out of the car, there are at least twenty-five of them, ohh please don't give me that victory grin 😒.

"Well, well, well isn't aren't ya pretty little girl?" the man joked.

"Hahahaha" they laughed as if there was no tomorrow.

"*~Bang~" I got tired and annoyed and so I shot him.

Their eyes widen in disbelief as they stopped laughing "I'll tell you guys, this little girl loves to kill" I said licking my lower lip as I released my killing intent.

"Remember what the boss said, bring her alive" the Mr Smarty One spoke.

"Yes!"

I shot the nearest guy in his chest, another guy was about to punch me when I stab with a knife that, that was hidden in my socks.

"Bullshit!" I cursed when I was run out of bullets, it seems like the road is going to get covered with blood, I smirked evilly.

Author's Pov

The men in black shivered when they saw Cadenza playing with her knife as she would stab their friends, but what's more shocking is that her killing intent made them unable to move and panic.

Fresh blood was oozing from the dead bodies, it was a frightening sight. If one would look at Cadenza she would be mistaken as the goddess of war.

Not a single speck of blood or dirt could be seen in her clothes.

Five black cars with a white luxurious car stopped at the bloody mess "Boss" the men in black with tattoos spoke.

"You're late, take this guys" Cadenza replied as she looked at the five severely injured men "Dispatch the others" she continued coldly.

Her men was stunned, it was the first time they saw their boss kill, the result was a bloody mess "Any orders Ma'am?"

"Squeeze some information to those who were alive" she really intend to leave some kidnappers barely alive to use for interrogation.

"Yes" they replied in unison.

Cadenza walked to Charlotte's direction with her normal facade.

"It's over" she smiled as she motioned Charlotte to come out.

Charlotte on the other hand sighed in relief.

The both of them returned like nothing happened. Cadenza went into her room and took a shower.

She wore a black outfit, her hair styled in a messy bun as she get in, in her car. Cadenza stopped at a very luxurious bar, she was greeted by a bunch of maniac looking guys.

"Hi miss care to join us?" asked by a funny looking guy.

"....."

"You look very sexy and hot" another guy spoke looking at Cadenza as if she was not wearing anything. The crowed was looking at them with amusement.

"What do you say?" the guy asked again, before he could reach Cadenza. His arm was already dislocated, the guy rolled to the ground cursing, Cadenza kicked his head to shut him up.

"Bitch-"

"*Bang~"

The guy was shot on his chest, blood was oozing from his body. The other men was startled but didn't give up.

"Do you know how dangerous causing trouble in this bar!"

"This bar was owned by the Golden Dragon Mafia--" a girl didn't finish her sentence when she was shot in the head.

"Boss sorry for the trouble" a group of men in black suit with gold dragon crest on their suit spoke.

The crowed was stunned and returned to what they're doing as if nothing happened "Exterminate them" Cadenza glanced at the maniacs.

"Please don't!!" they cried.

"*Gun shots~"

Cadenza walked to the VIP room, a strong scent of alcohol can be smelt.

"Little Prince" Cadenza greeted.

The chair turned facing in front of Cadenza, a man with white hair, deep blue eyes, white skin and a very handsome face smirked.

"Or should I call you Dimitri" Cadenza continued with a emotionless expression.

"Mi amore (My love)" Dimitri shamelessly called.