Families

Author's Pov

"Charlotte don't worry when your sister wakes up and if she found out what your grandmother did she'll-" Louise didn't finish his words when he was cut off by Charlotte.

"I don't want to!! She already had been through so much and..and I don't want to add another problem to her. She had done so much for me and it's time for me to face this one, so I can prove to grandma that I can stand on my feet on my own" Louise was startled, this was the first time he heard Charlotte raised her voice. Hearing her words he was speechless.

"Louise and as my bestfriend, I'll leave Charlotte in your hands. Take care are of her but remember don't make her cry or else I'll snatch her back, I will be back, I'll just got get a wife" Frederick's words appeared in his mind.

"Louise!! Didn't you hear my words?!" his father angrily roared at him.

Louise was waken from his thoughts, until now he couldn't get it off his head. Charlotte's clear eyes and  her determination made him adore her more.

"Dad if it's gonna be related to that arrange marriage. I'm not interested!" Louise stood up and argued against his father.

Mr Mason clenched his jaw in anger "Vanessa talk to your son!!"

Mrs Mason walked towards her son and held his hands "Louise it's for your future, when you marry Myranda your future as the heir of the company is going to be smooth. The Blanc family's influence isn't small, although it can't be compared to the Vasiliev family. But Charlotte is only a Vasiliev by name"

"Mom! You too?" Louise retracted his hands from his mother's as he stared at her with disbelief and disappointment but his mother remained unmoved.

"Don't let me use methods from keeping you and that girl away. We're doing this for your own good and for your future, don't ruin your life for that girl" his mother gave him a warning her tone sounded stern and domineering.

Cadenza went home in the evening, she was famished and she went into the kitchen to find something to eat. When she opened the fridge she saw the cake that Charlotte bought for her. Matcha and Red velvet she really knew her favorites. Too bad the cakes had already gone bad so she had no choice but to throw it away.

She couldn't even call Charlotte, she probably blacklisted her number since she tried calling her but no avail. All she could do right now was to find her, she had already instructed her men to search for her location.

She ate her dinner alone on the table. This was her first time in this life time, it felt so lonely and sad. No matter how delicious her dinner was served, she couldn't help but lose her appetite. Who would want to eat in such a depressing state.

She took out her phone playing with a pink unicorn key chain that Charlotte bought for her as a present. For their sister day that they celebrated every year.

"Her birthday is near"

She mumbled in a low voice.

16th

She recalled how the original villainess was humiliated that day.

She turned in her phone and scrolled through a series of numbers before clicking a certain number.

"Wilbur I want you to investigate Margo Mavros, I want all her dirty dids to be exposed in the social media. You're also permitted to spice things up till your heart's content just make sure to end her career"

"Yes boss" on the other side of the phone, Wilbur was grinning from ear to ear as he continue to work in his computer.

The sun shone through the windows creating a soft and mild scene. Very early in the morning yet Cadenza was getting ready to leave to head to the hospital. She was informed by her grandmother that her brothers had woken up and that Credence's leg injury was already healed.

Cadenza at first was still stupified, what kind of doctor was able to create such miracle.

She got into the hospital in a hurried stated, her hand shook as she was about o reached the door knob. What entered her eyes were her brothers surprised look that turned into a gentle smile.

Cadenza's eyes turned teary as she rushed and hugged them both.

"I hate seeing my little sister crying" Credence spoke as he gently caressed Cadenza's head.

While Dylan laid his head to Cadenza's shoulder. 

"A very heart warming reunion, it seems you guys have lots of things to catch up. I'll go first" a deep voice sounded.

As Cadenza turned her head to look at the source of the voice.

"I am Dr Sylvester, I believe miss Cadenza has already heard of me" Dr Sylver gave her a knowing look.

A rare smile filled with gratitude appeared in Cadenza's face "Thank you very much, your hard work must be repaid"

"I'll be looking forward to it" Dr Sylver left the room with a smile on his face.

It seems like surrendering himself in the Mafia isn't so bad at all.