Missing Fragments

Author's Pov

It has been three days since Cadenza was in sleep, her friends would visit her from time to time worrying her current state. Giles and Alistair sat on the coach together.

Giles wasn't bother by the warning gaze that Alistair was giving him.

"Oh, you're still here?" Alistair finally spat out the words that was directed to the other person beside him with ridicule.

"You're still here as well" short and direct, Alistair didn't expect such answer from him.

"I'm here as a friend with my little sister and what makes you close with Cadenza"

"I'm a friend too" Giles smirked as he shot him a smug face.

"You..." Alistair couldn't bother with him anymore, he shifted her gaze to his little whose lying her head besides Cadenza. His heart soften as a rare gentle smile appeared on his face.

"So you know how to smile?" Giles teased.

"Hateful" Alistair snorted.

Heroine

Villainess.....

A scene flashed before her eyes, she was in school dressed in her school uniform she stood on the top of the stairs as she looked down at the injured heroine.

Another scene flashed in her eyes, it's not just a scene but more like reality.

"Cadenza you dare scheme against your own sister!! You won't get away without paying for your crimes!" Louise's cold and harsh voice rang in the entire hall.

Cadenza was flabbergasted, where is she? She looked at her surroundings it seems like a luxurious party. She looked at her self dressed in a showy clothes and her gaze shifted to the Capture targets where the heroine stood beside them, Louise, Frederick, Giles and finally to the young man neatly suited in black, his green eyes were filled with extreme coldness...Barry?

This scene looks familiar.....

The 16th birthday party that was specially held for Charlotte by the capture targets and her three brothers when she was chased out from the Vasiliev family.

The scenario changed again and again one after another, these scenes were the original story line of the game!! The missing fragments in her memory! No she couldn't remember most of them.

The rapid changes of the scenes made her dizzy one final scene seems to draw her soul into it. Her neck was tightly clutched by a strong grip, Cadenza struggled to breath as she forced herself to looked at the person whose strangling her, her eyes met a deadly and cold gaze of a pair of dark green eyes.

She remembered it now, it was Barry who was responsible of killing the Villainess in every route the heroine would choose. He inherited the Mafia his grandfather established, killed Dimitri whose the adopted grandson of Mr Kuznetsov along side with the Villainess mercilessly tutoring them.

In the story the villainess died in a terrifying death, she was tutored in every possible way, she was like a living dead. She was skinned alive, her previous beautiful face trampled away, her skinless body was boiled in a boiling water.

"Cadenza you'll pay for everything that you did with Charlotte a thousand fold!!" with that he threw her on the ground harshly.

"Pick her up, don't let her die easily"

The surroundings begun to turn black, void of anything.

"Cadenza" a female voice rang.

Cadenza was startled, she was still catching her breath. Her face was full of tears and her heart was aching endlessly, she now clearly understood what she felt for Barry. She loved him, it was too painful for her to see that the man she loved gave his heart to another girl, not just any girl but her sister and she almost died in his hands.

It was all clear to her now, Barry was originally part of the Heroine's harem, and her three brothers were like her bodyguards. Their caring for her made her think that they're part of the Heroine's harem when she still remembered a few fragments of her memory of the game.

"Go away" her voice broke down.

"This bracelet will reminds you of who you are" only the voice of a woman could be heard. Cadenza looked at her wrist, a cherry blossom flower made of pink diamonds with gold, her name beautifully carved on it.

"Cadenza always remember who you are"

She finally woke up in a deep slumber, she noticed  the same bracelet in her wrist in her dream.

"Oh, that, a woman came yesterday said that you dropped your bracelet" Giles spoke as he handed her his handkerchief.

"You were crying, is it a bad dream?"

"A very horrible one" Cadenza replied as she gaze roamed around the room.

"Looking for someone?" Giles furrowed his brows, it can't be that stibgy red hair guy right?

"My sister"

Giles froze, he was exactly there when Cadenza's grandmother chased Charlotte out. But he had no rights to meddle with others affair.

"Why don't you call her? Or ask your grandmother?"

"Your sister said she wanted to be alone for now. She couldn't handle the truth so she asked me if it's OK for her to be alone for the mean time. Of course I said yes it  that would help her cope her depression" Her grandmother's strict voice sounded.

Giles snorted in his mind "Madam Vasiliev" he greeted.

"It is very kind of you Giles for looking after my granddaughter"

"It is no bother, I'll take my leave now"

"She said that?" Cadenza asked with a hint of suspicion.

"You could ask her yourself" Cadenza lowered her head in disappointment, she didn't notice the evil glint in her grandmother's eyes.

"Dear, your sister might not be here it is also painful for her too. If she wants to stay alone, we should respect her wish it is also painful for me to see both of you in such state" her tone softens as she hugged Cadenza.

Granddaughter her? Never in my life I would acknowledge a Bastard child as my flesh and blood, even if it takes me to go give every once of me to make her stay away from the Vasiliev family I'll do it!! Grandma Anastasia oath in her heart.