The Mysterious Girl

Charlotte's Pov

"I'm sorry Charlotte but it seems like I won't be able to accompany you to the mall. My manager called and it's an emergency" Cadence-chan said as she put her phone back to her pocket.

The both of us were about to get in the car when her phone suddenly rang "It's ok, maybe some other time" I smiled to hid my disappointment, these days I felt that I live in a huge empty house alone. My step-mom, dad and brothers aren't here, I only have Cadence-chan by my side but now her presence also started to fade I felt so lonely.

I got inside the car and closed my eyes. I don't know how long has it been but I feel comfortable.

"Charlotte-san"

I will try to change myself, I don't want to be a burden to others especially to Louise-kun, Fred-kun, Giles-san and Cadence-chan. I swore that I won't get myself bullied, I would try to stand up for myself even though I'm not sure if I can do it....

"Charlotte-san!!"

"H-hai!" I suddenly stood up and bumped my head to the car's roof.

Itai!!

   (Are you ok?)
"Daijōbudesuka Charlotte-san?" Itsuki (the driver) asked.

"Hmm" I nodded my head and smiled awkwardly but the truth is my head really hurts, but all I can see is a doubt on his face so I hurriedly said "Shinpainaide kudasai!! Hehehehe"
(Don't worry)

"Anata ga sou iu nara" he replied.
(If you say so)

Just looking at his face made me realise that I was acting really weird even though I was trying my best to act. It wasn't my fault that I was born having no acting skills.

"Atode denwa shimasu" (I will call you later)

"Wakatta" (I got it)

I got out of the car and entered the mall, there were so many people. The Gold Millennium the name of the mall owned by the Sakura Grand Business Empire the Trump city's most richest company also one of the world's biggest company but the president is mysterious and only the higher ups were the only ones who knows that person.

I walked around for about a half an hour and noticed that the stores are only high class raging from the clothes to food.

"Grooooowwwwwl" and I'm hungry, Oh forgot that Cadence-chan and I were supposed to eat lunch together in here. Then I saw a cafe called 'Haven Sweets Cafe' they sell really delicious cakes and sweets, I can almost picture out myself drooling just looking at those mouth watering desserts tempting me to take a bite every single one of them.

I was about to enter when my bag was grabbed by a man wearing brown coat.

Oh great!! This proves how my life is so sad.

"Thief!!"

"He stole that girl's bag!"

"Stop him!"

"Call the securities!!"

Some people who witnessed the scene alerted the others, I ran after that man who stole my bag, I ran as fast as I can but the thief was so fast. My sweats on my face begun to drip down to my clothes.

Then suddenly a girl with black hair came after the man, I was stupefied on how fast she was, when she finally caught up with the man, she kicked him on his *Ahem manhood, hard that the thief was groaning on the floor.

She picked up my bag and walked towards me "I believe this belongs to you" the girl handed me my bag.

"T-thank you" I said while my mind was still processing what happened.