jabs / galaxy gals

"alana!" zoe groaned. "help!"

her girlfriend rolled her eyes. "zo, it wasn't even that bad-"

zoe whipped round to face her. "it was pure murder-"

"stop being so extra."

"ok, well, help me get my bag off then."

she did just that.

"i'm gonna punch you in the arm if you don't shut up," alana grumbled as zoe continued to complain.

"that could kill me!-"

"it's not going to kill you, zo. christ."

zoe huffed. "yeah, well, you're used to it. you've had, like, fifty-thousand injections."

"i've had six," alana corrected, "which is only two more than you."

"only because diana takes you nice places. we go to, like, tibet all the time because mum 'loves the views,' though we all know it's because she has some secret bitch-ass monk lover there." zoe snorted, before glancing over to alana. "how are your arms not hurting?"

"believe me, they're killing. i'm just not a complainer, and also, i'm trying to keep my mind off it by consoling you, ya crybaby."

zoe stood up a little straighter. "oh." she sighed before saying, "i can't believe we had it in both arms! are they trying to kill us? it was bad enough last year in my left-"

"zo, babe, shut up."

this is a short, badly written oneshot about me complaining about how much my arms hurt after jabs yesterday ugh

stay safe
- jem