vines??? / dear evan hanen

I WAS LOOKING THROUGH MY DRAFTS AND I FOUND THIS GEM I DONT REMEMBER WRITING THIS SKKSKSJSN

"ok, so, for my birthday party this year–" jared waited for the groans to die down– "you all need to come dressed as vines."

"you are joking." zoe grimaced.

jared had shown her every single vine out there, and it was safe to say she was sick of it.

"but, don't fear! i've allocated you all vines." he cleared his throat dramatically. "connor, babe, you have a choice of either chris is that a weed or dad look it's the good cush!"

"chris, is that a police? i'm calling the weed!" connor laughed, as alana chimed in with, "four-twenty watcha smokin'?"

"lana, you're the what's better than pussy? a really good book one; zo, you're the i love you, bitch guy, and ev, i couldn't decide on you: you're either the well, when life gives you lemons one or the girl who's like hey, how ya doing i'm doing just fine i lied i'm dying inside–"

"he's definitely that one." zoe said.

"and who are you, hon?" connor smirked.

jared was aghast. "connor elijah isaac murphy," he tutted, "i cannot believe you had the audacity to ask me that."

"who are you, gaylord?" evan threw his monster munch claw at him.

"obviously, i'm going to be what's up i'm jared i'm nineteen and i never fucking learned how to read."