detention / zolana

HAHHAHA SO I WROTE THE START OF THIS DETENTION AU YONKS AGO AND I FORGOT HOW FUCKING BRITISH IT IS SKSKJSJS

"alana beck! in detention?" zoe mocked surprise as she sat down next to her.

"oh, shut up, murphy," alana scoffed.

"what did you do, anyway?"

"i told a racist twat to go fuck himself."

"you got a detention for that?"

alana paused, smirking slightly. "i may have also punched him a bit. and told him to go suck on trump's strawberry creams."

zoe stared at her. "wow."

"yeah." alana shrugged. "what about you?"

"i just didn't do my homework."

"why not?"

"couldn't be bothered. plus, it's hard as dicks to concentrate on your english homework when your brother is screaming that he's gonna kill you."

alana nodded, carefully glancing at the girl next to her. "fair enough."

"what do we even do here, anyways?" zoe slouched back in her chair. "i'm bored."

"i'm guessing you should do your english."

"no way! blood brothers is boring as."

"no, it's not!"

"i only like mickey. he's the only good character."

"the contrasts between mickey and eddie are actually really interesting–"

"yadda, yadda." zoe fake yawed. "i could not give one less fuck about some posh tot and how he's different to my one true love, michael johnston."

"zoe, you're a lesbian."

"shut up."

they laughed, the world beginning to be a little more brighter.

"d'you want to go to wendy's after this?" zoe asked.

"i would love to."