3

Harry, a ten year old boy, hated his life already. He always had with the way his relatives beat him and starved him so the freak in him, could become nothing but a fantasy.

He wondered, ever since he was able to understand why they didn't love him? Why they did what they did? He stopped searching for the answer when Vernon beat him for asking. Saying he was just some freak boy.

Harry sighed to himself as he stared at the little army man he got, well, salvaged from his beast of a cousin Dudley. It was missing an arm, and had half it's face burned off. With another sigh he carefully laid on his small mattress and curled in on himself for warmth, as it was fall now and he had no real blankets.

He always asked the gods, or anyone who'd listen up there, if he had any family that loved him, he never got an answer.

"Boy! Get out here and clean up dinner!!" Yelled his Uncle, a fat walrus of a man with a huge sweater, that might not even fit him the way he'd been eating, and brown slacks.

With a quickness only those scared of a beating could possess, even if he had a couple bruises already, Harry ran out to clean up dinner as they made Dudley go to bed.

As they were all upstairs Harry quickly stole some of the leftovers, thanking that Petunia, a horse faced woman, with a thinness that was quite the opposite to her son, and husband. Only thanking her cause she didn't eat as much as they did, claiming she was on a diet.

Harry quickly washed the dishes and was heading to his room when a ringing, notified him of visitors at the door, seemed to echo around the house.

He ran to his cupboard, and waited there as Vernon stomped down the stairs, creating dust that landed in Harry's black hair.

He listened as closely as he could, as he was curious who was here so late at in the day.

Vernon seemed to have stopped dead in his tracks as he stared wide eyed at the angry red head before him, having thought his sister-in-law to be dead. But no, she was very much alive and very much glaring daggers at the obese man.

"I'm here to pickup Harry." She said crossing her arms.

Vernon gulped at her glare, looked behind her to see a boy in a wheel chair, being watched by a man in dark wizardry robes. "Right, ah, come on in. Harry!" He yelled and Harry came out of his little space under the stairs slowly and stood nervously, a good space away from either.

Lily was angered even more at finding her son looking malnourished, had broken glasses, and untrimmed hair and way to big of clothes on. And if she were to look further, a couple of large hand shaped bruises.

"There's no need for formality's Vernon, I'm only taking my son away, he was never supposed to be here in the first place." She said her tone clearly deadly as she looked to Harry's wide eyed form. She smiled softly at him. "Come now Harry, let's take you away from here, shall we?" She held out her hand for him.

Harry looked at her hand, then to a angry but scared Vernon. So he took the woman he didn't knows hand, she seemed kinder and the better choice out of anything at the moment, that and she called him her son. He wondered if she was indeed his mom he was told died in a car crash.

As he was lead outside he was met with a greasy black haired man, in black robes, that seemed to match his eyes, and a boy, almost his twin if it weren't for his eyes looking like the sea. The Tanner skin. And the messier hair. He was also in a wheel chair, obviously injured.

"Are we ready to go then?" Snape asked looking at little Harry.

Lily nodded giving a smile to the man. "Yes, we are." She said.

She then took the ever nervous Harry's shoulder, grabbed Percy on his other, as Snape did as well, creating a circle. Then they were apperated to Snape's home.

Once they appeared in the rather dark and gloomy living room of Snapes did Harry start to freak out over how that just happened. After throwing up of course.

"Harry, Harry, Sweetheart, it's magic. Your a wizard Harry." Lily said trying to calm her eldest.

Percy laughs as he looks around the house. "Nice house Severus."

"Shut it Jackson." The man said with a smirk.

Harry regained to his senses as Lily continued to calm him. "I'm a what?" He asked, his English accent like everyone's but Percy's.

"A wizard. A wizard Harry." Lily said giving that comforting smile.

Harry gaped as he turned to the two who nodded to his questioning stare. "A wizard? Magic and all?" He asked.

"Yes, Harry, magic and all." Snape intervened, getting annoyed at the boys idiocy, at least to his self, how did the boy not know?

Harry then looked at them all again, not really knowing their names. "Who are you all?"

Snape decided to go first. "I'm Severus Snape, a Hogwarts professor for potions." He said, even though they all knew he wanted to teach DADA one day, well except Harry, he didn't really know much about the greasy haired man just yet.

"I'm Percy Potter-Jackson. I'm a year younger and your little brother." Percy quite liked his last name Jackson, and Lily didn't mind that he did. She was understanding to it.

Harry gaped, they did almost look identical to each other.

"And I'm Lily," Lily started with a smile. "Lily Potter, your mother."

With all the news in one day, Harry couldn't take much more, as he found out he has a brother and his mother is quite in fact alive. His mind was buzzing and going so fast he became dizzier, to the point that Hadrian James Potter fell faint.