51

Lily sighed as she rubbed her face as for the seventh time that night, Sirius was glaring at Severus who was enjoying the man get scolded by the mother or now three boys.

"Your two really need to stop this. Sirius, Sev is my boyfriend now. It's been nearly 4 years since the day I remembered I was even Lily Potter. Remembered you or sev, or my baby Harry! Your were done an even worse injustice by being put into Azkaban without trial, being innocent...being unable to save my boy from his muggle relatives...Sev was unable to because of you and James. You and your endless bullying of him! You nearly killed him! So stop being a child and grow up a little will you? We're both trying to help you so you can be healthy again! We even have a mind healer coming over! We have a room, and a seat at the table for you. We have everything you need. All we ask is that you let it go. Be The Godfather to my children Sirius...Be there for Harry when he needs Quiditch practice. Percy's for his Anigmas form he wants to be! For Neville who just wants to know he belongs..." the red head let out in one flurry, her heart beating fast as she put a heated glare on Sirius' wide eyed form.

Sirius gulped a bit and looked down, wringing his hands in a nervous and guilt ridden way. "Sorry...to both of you." He said softly before sighing and looking deflated. "Percy is your child? And Neville?" He asked changing the conversation, ignoring the look of surprise that had flittered across serious eyes.

Lily smiled and perked up a little. "Yes, Percy is nearly a year younger then Harry but he is James child as well. I was pregnant with him when I lost my memory thanks to Dumbledore. And then...well things happened and I was able to come back, Sev helped. And-"

"Wait....did you just thank Dumbledore for causing your memory loss?" Sirius asked confused as he furrowed his brows deeply to show it.

"Yes....he also magically bond my magical core, blocked my memories and changed them, as well as made a blood Glamour that I broke all in one day because of a car a-" Sev put his hand on Lily's and she looked at him a bit startled but she understood what he wanted because she sighed and looked back at Sirius. "Because Percy was being beaten half to death by the man I married to help us...." Her body was tensed even when Severus started to rub her back.

Sirius jumped off the couch and yelled with threats upon threats, not towards Lily, but towards the men who did it, to Dumbledore! To the man who dare lay a hand on his godson. On any of them...Lily nearly cried, but she definitely relaxed a little and let him yell his profanities.

Once the Black Heir calmed down, he sat and humphed like a child because Severus had told him too. "What about Neville?" He asked as he folded his arms out in front of him.

Severus decided to speak up then. Lily already having a hard time talking about anything that happened to her, or Percy, and he doubted with having Neville newly intercepted into their family and having had the same problems... That she would cry. All her babies were hurt and she couldn't do a thing to stop it....

And in a way, Severus was slowly coming to understand what that felt like.

*****

"Should we go check on Draco and Percy?" Harry asked after Hermione had yet again won another match between the three of them.

Hermione just shrugged. "Who cares if they're snogging." She said flippantly as she tossed down the winnings she had earned into her purse.

Harry straightened up with surprise. "What?!?" He said out as he jumped off his bed spinning around to look at the, unbeknownst to him, demigods. "They wouldn't snog each other!!"

Neville and Hermione looked at each other with a smirk on their faces, though on Neville it really didn't suit him much, maybe he'll grow into it.

"They totally would, have you not noticed the little flames Draco does when Percy isn't looking? The way his eyes shine when Percy laughs at something he said? The way Percy smiles at Draco unlike when he smiles at us, the way his own cheeks betray him and show he was indeed flattered beyond that of a normal little compliment?" Hermione said smirking even wider as Harry's own frown deepened.

Neville laughed a bit. "How about that they always find a way to be together, during classes, during our free time? They're observed with each other Harry, I would be surprised if they're not together in our fifth years! Maybe this year even!" He laughed even more as Harry blanched at how blunt they were being about this.

He didn't even see what they were seeing!!! Wait...oh god they were!

He could totally see them getting together....

*****

I hope you all enjoyed this little filler chapter. Things will pick up in a lot these next few chapters, well by I few I mean like 12 or so. Lol.

I'll be updating later tonight as well. Just I have work now on top of school and I'm even busier now. So don't worry, more will come!!!

Anyway, as always I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys next time!

-Neko