15

The day of Halloween started as it always did, with waking up.

Percy groaned as the light had pretty much attacked him when it raised high enough to do so, Neville had his back turned to their window, but he also had the blanket over his head, so he didn't really get attacked. It made Percy throw a pillow at him though.

That woke him up.

And it also made Percy run to their large bathroom before he could get a face full if pillow as well. He giggled the whole time as Neville complained to him as he quickly took a shower and got dressed. Neville took one after him giving him a weak glare, still tired, but new he couldn't back to sleep knowing cereal would be waiting for him in the great Hall.

When both boys were ready, they walked to the hall instead of running, it was a bit to early after all, they wouldn't be that late.

Surprisingly, Hermione, Draco, Harry and Ron were up as well and were all walking towards breakfast. They all smiled at each other, except Draco, he smirked. They said their good mornings before they went off to eat.

Neville happily ate Cereal that morning, Percy just rolling his eyes at his best friend's addiction before eating his blue bacon.

Ironic.

Then classes started.

In potions with Ravenclaw, the two Hufflepuffs were great, thanks to Percy stopping Neville from nearly killing the both of them several times. They always finished first too, which earned them points. They earned more when it was perfect, which was every time. When they did, they usually went off to Hermione and one of her friends Luna, whose been slowly coming into their group. She just usually was off chasing nargles or something.

Then History with a ghost. Mr. Binns and you'd think a class with a ghost would be fun, but it actually wasn't, he just droned on and on, of what was already in the books they had. So they usually just messed around, not like the ghost did anything but talk anyways.

Then they had a spare class, and they'd either go out on the grounds with the rest of the group, or study and do homework in the Library.

Neville and Percy were walking behind some kids till they stopped, Draco somehow with them now as they heard Ron in the courtyard.

"It's Leviosaa, not leviiosa. Who does she think she is? A know it all good for nothing is what she is." Ron was saying as Harry looked a bit awkward as some of their housemates laughed at them.

Then Hermione barged past them with tears in her eyes, running as fast as she could.

Ron and Harry looked surprised and watched her go. Then they saw the other 3 watching.

"Great job Weasley. Watch her never help you on homework again." Draco snarled arms crossed and angry at the red head.

Percy shook his head at the two, as Neville gave disappointed looks to them both before the 3 left to go find Hermione.

That was a failed mission, they quickly went off to eat Lunch. A bit in a sour mood.

Hermione never showed up.

Charms soon took for Neville and Percy, both not concerned for the class at the moment. More worried about one of their best friends.

Draco gave a cold shoulder to the Griffindors when they tried to talk.

But it was at Dinner that everything really went down.

As the chattering of students filled the air, enjoying the grand feast for the night of Halloween, Percy telling Neville stories of trick or treating with his mother when he was younger. But after Gabe, she never has. Though he didn't tell him that.