88

Warning: some sexual activity will be described below later in the chapter. Nothing to much, but it gets hot. You've been warned.

Umbridge was gone.

The school cheered and threw parties all around, thanks to the twin Weasleys little shop that's was now sold out. But besides their shenanigans, everyone was finally relieved.

And so were the teachers, who let the kids go wild with their tricks and cheering as they ran down the halls as long as no one got hurt, some may have just joined in while they could.

The school year went smoothly after that, Mcgonagal taking over as Headmistress during that time. The owls went fairly well, especially those for defense, at least the ones who weren't snitches. Daedalus Army has all come out with high marks, which was surprising due to there was no teacher for the last month or two of the school year.

It was a week before school officially ended and the students and teachers were now calmly waiting for it to make its appearance. So things were better. And it helped relax the Golden group a lot more then any of them thought. Cause it was nice, besides the whole Umbridge thing, nothing life threatening has happened.

It was the worst, but best year in a odd way. Harry still couldn't really explain it that well but that's the best he could explain it.

"Gah, where do they go Harry?!" Draco yelled dramatically as he couldn't take it anymore.

Percy, Nico, Hermione and Neville seemed to always disappear a couple of hours before dinner in the great hall. Sometimes, though rare, they'd miss dinner and just eat in their commons room. It was irritating for Draco to not be able to spend time with his boyfriend. Sure they spent time, but he wanted to spend more time. And with whatever they were doing it resulted in a tired Percy. So they'd just snuggle as Draco read a story to him to help him sleep.

He didn't mind all the snuggling but he just missed talking to Percy.

"I don't know Draco. How would I know? They're the summer bunch. Maybe they'll tell us one day, but it isn't today." Harry responded, tired of the same conversation they've had the entire week. "You could just ask." He spoke up rolling his eyes as Draco glared at their ceiling. They were in the commons room doing some simple homework, nearly the last of it before summer work.

The boy just groaned exasperated.

Blaise and Ron glanced over before shrugging at each other and continuing their wizards chess game.

"I do wonder what they do at these hours to Draco, but it just doesn't seem like they want us to know." Luna said, feeling a bit peeved as well. But she let it be, feeling it was more for their safety. Which was a strange feeling and made her think.

Sighing Harry closed his book and left to his room. He didn't want to deal with wondering exactly what they did. He knew they wouldn't tell him. And he wasn't up to keep pondering over it and overworking himself. He just wished they, that he, trusted him.

******

Percy pouted as they finished and headed up as soon as Slytherin gave the okay that no one was in the dorms, having left to get food as dinner was just about to start.

"I do not." He whined as he took lead up the stairs.

"You do too." Hermione spoke with a smirk as she followed, giggling to herself at his whining.

Nico smirked as he put in his two cents. "She's right. Just accept it Perce. It would be easier if you did."

Percy glanced at Neville who shrugged with a big grin on his face. He rolled his eyes. "I do not talk about Draco all the time." He huffed as he walked into the office.

"Whatever you say Percy, whatever you say." Neville laughed as he walked past him.

He grumbled all the way to the dining hall as he tried to figure out what he'd do after dinner. Ignoring the other demigods as they started talking about what they hoped was for diner that night. He'd like to snuggle with Draco he decided.

With that he skipped ahead and slammed the doors the great hall open with a big grin on his face as he looked around for his boyfriend. Once he spotted him he ran over and sat by him.

Draco couldn't help but melt his annoyance of his secret keeping lover at the sight of how cute he was as he sat and started babbling about his classes that day with him.

Neville smiled at Luna as she waved at him, as Nico and Hermione went over to Harry and sat with him. Even if there was an awkward air between the two boys.

Everything seemed okay, so when Percy was asked to stay behind with Draco as the others walked ahead he had no clue what was about to happen.

"-co! Ah..." He closed his eyes a bit as he felt Draco's lips on his neck, his back flushed to the empty abandoned corridor they were in that said boy had rushed them in before Percy could even finish calling out his name in surprise.

Hot breath fanned over his neck and he nearly melted a little. He felt his soft nose rub against his artery as his heart pounded. His attention then turned to the hands that seemed to crawl up his thighs to the inside of his shirt where skin met skin.

"Draco..." he whined softly as the boy rubbed his stomach softly as he moved his hands upwards on his lovers sides.

"Percy..." Draco mimicked with a deep drawl in the ravenettes ear. His own heart beat racing inside his chest as he debated on whether he should continue with his plan.

His lips came over the others when he whined at hearing his name in his ear, they were centimeters apart, so close but so far. It made Percy move his head a little to the point they barely touched before Draco slammed them together heatedly. So many emotions and hormones ran through the both of them. That Percy barely registered what Draco asked as he rubbed a thumb over his nipple.

"What?" He asked breathless as he tried to keep his voice to himself. But it hitched when he felt a leg go between his own.

He repeated himself. "Tell me where you go before diner?" He asked breathless himself at how excited he was getting.

Percy moaned when Draco's thigh slightly rubbed against his growing erection. "Is this your way of getting-mm, answers?" He asked as he looked up at the high ceiling trying to calm his own racing heart as it pounded mercilessly in his own chest. The same one where Draco's hands never left. His own hands on his shoulders not really knowing where to put them.

"I didn't expect to go this far, but yes. I'm tired of drilling questions, with no answers. The secrets. Everything. I want to know. I want to know why it hurts you, I want to know why you can't tell me, I want to know who you really are." Draco said as he kissed him once more before all movement stopped, his hands coming to rest on Percy's hips.

Percy looked at Draco in his steel blue eyes and he nearly broke before he pushed Draco away softly grabbing his face before he broke all contact. "One day, maybe I will be able to tell you. One day. But for now, you can't and if I let you, if I tell you, the hurt of losing you is to much for me to even give you a hint. So just trust me alright please?" He begged as he looked between them at the ground, their hard ons gone.

Draco huffed his annoyance coming back up. "Just tell me. No one would know." He didn't pay attention to the lightening with a clash of thunder right outside the castle.

Percy did, as he winced before looking up with perused lips, he heard, not only what was outside but the message in his head from his father. He wanted to cry. He wanted to so badly.

So he did. Tears welled up in his eyes as he kissed Draco softly before pulling away and breaking contact. "I'm sorry Draco. But if you can't handle me having my secrets. Then we shouldn't..." he closed his eyes, he had to do this. He had to. "Then we shouldn't be together."

With that Percy turned and headed away from Draco who stood their in shock, unable to process what had just happened, they hadn't even been together for long.

And just like that, it was over.