23

Percy shivered as the cold was getting to him and he was getting a little tired, unsure of what exactly he was supposed to do in this moment. The Minotaur was sitting there watching him, tensed and ready to go.

Then Percy remembered he could do wandless magic. He nearly his his head. But before he could do a spell he was dragged under the water at a fast pace, making him scream and lose whatever air he had taken in.

He looked down when suddenly he was still in the water. Unsure of where and how to leave.

That and he was breathing under water which shouldn't even be possible.

He heard a swish and looked over to see a woman and he blushed as she was basically naked, her hair covering her chest, while a blue tailed that swished. Her eyes slitted as she looked at me then pointed to my neck before swimming away.

I confused did so to see my trident necklace glowing. I took it and suddenly it felt like I was being pulled through the eye of a needle before coughing and finding myself on ground coughing at the sudden aperation. Trying not to throw up water and dinner.

I coughed once more before racing to catch my breath. Which just made me cough here and there. I looked up to see a arrow being pointed at me. I stared wide eyed at the pointy tip before I looked up into tense and ready to harm. "Um, hi?" I asked more then said.

"Back up there sunshine." Said a deep voice and I glanced over to see a teen there maybe other Percy's age.

The guy with the arrow rolled his eyes and put his bow away, getting out of my face with that. I slowly got up eyeing the guy as I did.

"Which side are you on?" Asked the blonde guy who seemed to have a scared face, but looked mischievous as the twins.

But what was strange was their attire. They were wearing armor, and had helmets with the color of blue on top in a mohawk like fashion. And let's not forget their weapons.

"I um...don't know where I am actually." Percy said utterly confused. Where was he?

Then out of nowhere a group of armored people with read Mohawks came and Percy found himself quickly running with the pair off to some place unknown.

Being dragged was more like it.

"Come on kid." Said the blonde as he dragged Percy.

Percy tried to keep up, but they were just a tad faster then him.

"We're almost there!!" Yelled the arrow guy.

"Good!" Yelled the one dragging Percy.

The group of red followed after them with taints and laughs before suddenly they were surrounded by the blue team.

Percy ran into the blonde as he had suddenly stopped, and before he could fall he was caught.

"Woah there buddy, you okay?" He asked Percy who looked a little dazed.

Percy shook his head to get rid of his sudden dizziness. "Seriously, where am I?"

"You don't know?" Asked the same guy still holding him up.

"No." Percy said shaking his head.

"Well we cant exactly bring you to Chiron at the moment. So why don't you stick by me? Names Luke, Luke Castallan." The blonde now named Luke said as he helped Percy right himself.

"That still doesn't answer my question. But I'm Percy Jackson. Nice to meet you." Percy said his voice still hinted in confusion.

"Don't worry buddy. I got your back." Luke said and lead Percy to his next bit of his plan to capture the flag. "Also do you know how to fight?"

Percy frowned, trying to keep up still. "Why?" He asked.

"Cause I'm going to need your help a little." Luke said as he ducked them down beside a bush to look into some camp where a flag was standing proudly in the middle while large kids who looked angry were handling spears.

"Umm..." Percy said eyes wider then when the arrow was between his eyes.

"Shit... Ares kids. What am I gonna do?" Luke growled under his breath.

"Wait, What?" Percy asked before suddenly, for what seemed the millionth time, when really it was the third, weapons were pointed at them.

"Shit..."Luke said as he cautiously stood with his arms up in surrender as did Percy.

"Haha Luke, seems you and your tricks didn't get the flag." Said a girl who stood there with a smirk on her face.

Percy was confused now more then ever. "Wait is this some sort of game?" He asked to Luke.

"Yeah, in a way." He said with a nervous chuckle.

"Why didn't you just say so?" Percy said relieved having thought he was in an attire another universe.

Everyone looked to him then and it made him become just a inch more nervous.

"Accio red flag." He said while he looked to the flag and it zoomed into his hands. "Does this make you win?" Percy asked as he held the slightly heavy pole.

Luke and everyone stared wide eyed at him. "Yeah, actually." Luke said as he grabbed the flag from Percy while patting the boys head, he then smirked.

The Ares kids stared shocked as they stared at the blushing Percy, until Percy face palmed.

He wasn't supposed to do magic in front of muggles.

But first, he needs to figure out where he is.

*******

Okay I've decided to make it a polymory thing or whatever. Luke, Percy and Draco will be in a relationship.

So yeah. Idk I'm trying new ideas. And stuff to make it a little more different then other fanfics.

And sorry for my irregular updates. Going through a tough time.

Well thanks for reading and enjoying!!

-Neko