9

Percy and Sapphire were talking away, little things really, about what she is and what she can do with her gifts.

Harry was doing the same with Kitty, she was very in love with the boy, like he was her own Snakeling.

And Cuddles, Draco's cat, absolutely loved to Cuddle, how ironic. Right now she was snuggling in his neck purring and Draco was totally okay with it.

Lily was watching her boys with a fond smile she shared with Severus.

Lucius nudged Severus with a smirk on his lips. Severus just gave his friend a look that said 'shut up, or I'll poison your next drink'.

Narcissa giggled at the two interaction and went back to talking about a shopping trip soon, or whenever they could with Lily, they've become close over the years.

Right now they were heading off to get their  wands for school at Olivanders, they were talking with each other now, and their pets, well except Cuddles she was too busy cuddling with Draco to do much.

Soon though, they got into the shop and looked around with awe, it being their first time there, and they were excited to get their very first wands. Even if Harry and Percy can do their own wandless magic, they wanted to keep that under wraps for their safety, plus their Mom thought it would keep them under the radar from Dumb old door.

They didn't see a man at the desk so they just waited looking at the rows upon rows of small boxes, that seemed to never run out.

"I wonder what my wand will be like." Percy wondered as he felt that same pull from when he went and found Sapphire.

"I don't know. Im good with any wand. The wand is to represent your core, so that you can use your magic easier." Draco said and the Potter boys looked at him with a raised brow each, almost, again, looking like twins. "What?"

Percy smiled. "Your smarter then you look Draco." He teased.

Draco blushed. "Shut it." He said just as Olivander came up front and smiled at the boys and their parents who stopped talking when the old man came in.

"More first years?" The old man asked with a kind smile, but it also seemed crazy in his own little way.

"Yes Mr. Olivander, my kids and Mr. Malfoy's son wish to get one and practice at home." Lily said as she petted Percy's and Harry's hair, both giving her a look that said to stop, but she only giggled.

"Alright, who first?" He asked as he clapped his hands together.

Draco stepped forward, cocky as always. Cuddles wrapped around his shoulders. Making him not as cool as he wished he was, it made Percy and Harry giggle.

Draco glared at them, but looked back too Olivander who took his measurements, and then went around to look for his wand.

After a long moment of time, did Draco get his wand from Garrick.

"Here you go young man, 10" long, made of Hawthorn wood and the hair of a unicorn." Said the wandmaker as he boxed the wand and gave it to Draco.

"Cool." Draco said as he took it and went to his parents.

"I guess I'll go next." Harry said as he went forward towards the wandmaker.

Garrick smiled at the boy, took his measurements and went off and grabbed a box, letting the boy try it, only to have a lamp break. Causing Percy to giggle.

"Hmm, interesting." The man said as he took the wand back from the wide eyed Harry.

As everyone was busy doing their own thing, or watching Harry, Percy decided to look for his own wand as the tug was becoming painful for some reason, and it was probably do to Hecate.

Soon the wandmaker came back with a second wand. "How bout this one?" He asked into the air.

Harry took it and this time random wands fell off the shelf behind the wandmaker and the window cracked. Harry quickly put it on the counter, not up for the task of holding it any longer. "Nope." He said.

The wandmaker nodded as he though for a moment then looked to Lily, before going away and grabbing another box.

"This could be the one." He muttered and set it before Harry who picked it up and sparks flew and a connection was made that Harry new was his magic agreeing with the wand. "Ah, a good wand there, 11inches made of Holly and Phoenix feather core, in fact, the same Phoenix that gave that death gave another to a very powerful darklord. Making these wands brothers in a way." Garrick revealed to the wide eyed Harry.

Lily rolled her eyes then looked for Percy. "Um, where's Percy?" She asked suddenly making everyone turn to the spit Percy had been in.

"Ah....did he wonder off?" Garrick asked in amusement.

"He did the same thing when he got his familiar." Snape said as he was about to go get the boy when Percy came back with a white box, the same kind of box that the wands were held in, but those were black. This one was white.

"Well....I'm guessing she called to you hmm?" Garrick asked as he walked over to Percy and kneeled before the boy.

Percy nodded. "That's alright isn't it?" He asked shyly.

Garrick smiled. "Of course, give it a flick why don't you?" He asked curious eyes watching Percy.

The boy smiled as he took the wand out, showing a pale blue and glass wand. Its core looked to glow a deep blue. The pale blue part were the veins in the glass like wand. Everything was put into place and cleaned, even the crack was gone in the window.

Garrick was amazed! "This wand was my father's last creation before he was killed, he was trying to make it as powerful as the Elder wand. But I'm unsure if he did. It's made of water wood and Coral, the core is said to be the powers of the big three working together. But that's myth. It's 9'inches long. And it's the only one of its kind."

Percy smiled. "Thank you sir. How much is this one?" Percy asked.

"Free, waterwood is easy to come by and the coral grow in it. The core is nothing I have ever seen though. But free my boy, I only ask you take good care of it." The wandmaker said taking the money from Harry's and Draco's wands cost.

Percy thanked the wandmaker as they left.

They went home and enjoyed the rest of what they had together before heading off to Hogwarts.