21

Percy was kinda heartbroken and had stayed far away from Harry, avoiding him as if he was the Black Plague himself.

He knew Harry was just trying to apologize. But he was hurt. All his life he wanted a older sibling to play with, maybe even a younger one. But nonetheless he wanted a brother, or sister. And when he finally got that. Harry had to ruin it.

Harry had gotten detention for staying outside the Hufflepuff dorms wanting Percy, and that lead to being in the forest with Draco, who had actually punched Harry the next day. Hermione too got detention, because she too had been caught passed curfew, but for other reasons explained later.

And that night, Draco and Harry saw some creature drinking from a unicorn, which is in Hagrids care at the moment. But when Percy visited, he was able to heal it, somehow. And the unicorn left quickly after.

But back to the creature.

Harry thought it you-know-who, which Draco thought ridiculous, his followers wouldn't allow the man to do much before he came back to his head.

Besides all the drama unfolding, Percy was out alone, after curfew enjoying the night silence. Just cause he could. And cause Fletchly actually liked him enough to give him a one warning and scoot off to bed.

Percy was cool like that, even though his mouth can get him into trouble sometimes to. Like the one time he snarled back to Dumblebore only to get a eye brow raised and a spark of anger from the old door.

Anyways, he suddenly bumbled into someone, only to find a very rushed Professor Quirell.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Quirell Asked without his stutter.

Percy frowned. "Enjoying the night air. I'll head off to bed then." He turned to quickly head off, his gut telling him that something wasn't particularly right at the moment.

He should have trusted his gut faster.

****

Harry sighed as he pet Kitty, brooding as was part of his schedule the past couple days. That and petting Kitty who didn't particularly mind.

"Hey, what's Sapphire doing at your window?" Ron asked as he looked over from his own bed to look over at Harry's noise making window.

Harry stood and walked over to the worried and blind animal, how she found him was a mystery to him. "Sapphire what's wrong?" He asked her as he welcomed the Phoenix inside his room.

She cooed at him while heading for his door, so he got the gist that he was supposed to follow, and he and Ron did along with Hermione as she was studying in the common room of their dorms, she was just about to leave anyway before curfew. They quickly followed the walking bird till they were in a hall and a certain someone's wand was on the ground.

"Percy's wand!" Harry said as he grabbed the glass like wand off the ground eyes wide and heart starting to pound with the thoughts of his brother in trouble.

Sapphire cooed and Kitty who was still on Harry nodded.

"Harry, I know where he is, Sapphire will be going to get help, while we all go in." She told and Harry nodded and they followed her to the 3rd corridor as Sapphire went to do what Kitty had said.

They reached a door and stepped in to find a large three headed dog dozing off beside a door in the ground while a harp played.

"Oh bloody hell...." Ron said under his breath as he looked at the scene before them.

"Come on..." Harry said as he pulled them to the door thing and lifted it. "You guys first just in case It wakes."

Hermione sighed but jumped down as their was no ladder, then Ron and Harry were going to go but they stopped.