46

Ron searched with his eyes of the Hogwarts grounds, looking for a certain rat. Blaise and Harry looking around as well. He then spotted the little critter running his way.

"Scabbers!!" He yelled happily as he picked him up after running to him.

"Ron...." Blaise said with wide eyes as the Boy was heading their way. But the red head stopped when a growl was heard.

Before Harry and Blaise could bring out their wands Ron was grabbed in the mouth of the big black dogs mouth and was being dragged to the weeping willow. They ran after him but Blaise stopped pulling Harry to a stop with him as a large branch slammed down in front of them before slowly sliding back into a still tree.

"Blaise! We have to save Ron!" Hart yelled angered that his friend stopped him.

Blaise looking annoyed glared at Harry. "No, I didn't think so. I also wanted us to continue so we can get smashed into a pancake to huh?" He said.

The boy blinked. "Okay smart one, what are we supposed to do then?"

"When I say run Harry. I mean run." Blaise said as he stared at the tree. Harry nodded and by the time they inhaled one last time, they ran.

They ran and the tree whipped at them several times before Blaise yelped as he found himself swinging around on a branch holding on for dear life, he went to reach out for Harry, grabbing his tie and yanking him with him. They then found themselves being thrown into a hole, the same one that Ron was dragged into.

They landed awkwardly before getting up and casting lumos to see where they were. They walked down the creepy hallway they found, and it seemed to go on for a while before they heard Ron cry out. They rushed faster and into a dark and abandoned shack where Ron was trying to stop the blood from flowing around his ankle.

Ron saw them and shook his head at them as they ran over to them. "Behind you!" He yelled as he pointed to the black dog from before that came out growling. Before shifting into a male behind the curtains and coming out in a black robe.

Blaise and Harry pointed their wands but Harry put his guard down a little. "Uncle Sirius?"

The mans eyes widen, "How do you know me already?" He asked slightly weirded out.

"Wow, great godfather you have there Harry, I bet Percy wouldn't be that ecstatic that he had bit, your guys best friend to the point of incapacity." Blaise said obviously ticked off.

Then in came Severus who had taken Sirius wand then looking over at Harry with a large frown. "Harry, what did me and your mother tell you guys about going off?" He asked frowning keeping his eye on a confused Sirius.

Before Harry could reply in came Lupin who pointed his wand at Severus and blew him to the next wall an onto a bed effectively knocking him out.

"Severus!" Percy yelled running in. "What did you do!" Percy asked Lupin obviously angry as he took his wand out, but itching to grab his pen.

He had followed Severus after he came out to check on his brother. Wondering why Severus was going into a hole under a tree.

Lupin quickly disarmed Percy as well sighing as he went to explain. "We're just here for that rat." He said watching as Percy went over to the goth professor to make sure he was okay. "The rat isn't who you think it is."

"Then who do you think it is?" Blaise Asked.

Ron hissed as Scabbers but him once more and went to run but the two older men chased him and then said a spell. With wide eyes the boys all watched as the Rat turned into a fat man who was now partly stuck in a wall where he had tried to escape.

They were all convinced then.

Peter Pettigrew tried to gain sympathy from Harry but Harry just walked away to Ron and helped Blaise wrap his ankle for now, then got him up as Severus came too. Percy helped his father figure up, got their wands back and looked very unhappy.

"Can we just tie him up and leave now?" Harry asked as this was starting to feel normal.

Severus with a glare on his face did so. "Yes, now lets go."

*

It was dark out when everyone come out, Sirius was calmer, more sane. Though he probably should take a shower.

Blaise sat Ron on one of the roots as it was painful for him to walk. "I can just carry you, you know." He said as looked over to see everyone had stopped as well.

The Weasleys cheeks turned a slight pink. "I'm sure I'll be fine."

Blaise smirked. "Hm, sure."

Harry rolled his eyes at their exchange as he turned and headed towards his brother and Severus who were talking and a smile was on Percy's face.

"You Alright Sev?" Harry asked concerned as he had watched the whole falling unconscious do to being pushed back by a spell thing.

"I should be fine Harry. Is Ron okay? We should probably get him to the infirmary." Severus replied as he looked over to the now quiet duo by the tree.

"Probably." Harry said.

Sirius walked over looking hesitant as he looked at the three of them. "Harry...can we talk?" He asked.

"We can. But in front of my brother and my moms boyfriend." Harry said shrugging as he looked into the dark brown eyes of his godfather.

"Lily is alive?" He asked unsure.

"Yes, and well. We can send you there so we can get the trial, the one that would have gotten you out so you didn't have to escape, so you can be a free man even though I'm helping doesn't mean I like you." Severus replies before sighing. "I'm going to walk over there. Talk to the boys"

The three watched as Severus watched walked over to help out Ron.

Percy rubbed the back of his neck. "Well this is awkward. Uncle Sirius. I'm Percy Jackson. Youngest brother. Don't worry, the world didn't know I existed either until mom, Lily, got her memory back. Neville is off pranking someone for me. And Harry is the oldest of us. Sooo, I'm going to go." With that Percy clapped his brother on the back and went over to Severus.

Sirius wasn't sure how to take all this information. But he did know he had to say something to Harry, for now. Then he'd figure things out. "Look Harry I'm sorry, when I found out the traitor was Peter, I went after him and maybe I shouldn't have. And maybe I would have been able to take care of you when I would and should have been able to. You and your parents were the only things on my mind while I was in Azkaban. I'm sorry."

Green eyes looked into his dark brown for a moment before Harry smiled. "It's fine Sirius. Your here now."

"Umm, Professor Lupin?" Percy said and that caught everyone's attention and they looked over as the moon finally started to rise over the hills, but the moon was a full moon.

Remus was hunched over and moving as if he was being hit before suddenly his clothes ripped off as he grew taller and more built as he howled at the moon. Peter toon that moment to change back and was running off as Sirius and Severus tried to get Remus back into his headspace. But that didn't work so Sirius changed into his anigmas.

"Sirius!!" Harry yelled as they fought into the woods.

Before anyone could stop the chosen one, Harry was off running after his godfather to help his wand out and ready.

"HARRY!!" Percy yelled, as he watched his brother run off.