14

Classes so far for the group, which now includes Ron, were going great. They would meet in the library or be out on the grass where the fall crisp winds didn't make them to cold yet. They studied together, and much to the ones amusement, Draco was really into it, unlike two Griffindors who seemed to whine just the bit about why they had to have so much gods dammed homework.

At the moment, they were relaxing in the library, with Hermione helping Ron and Harry out, even though Ron was getting bitter about needing said help. Percy made sure he was in check with a couple death glares.

Percy could be scary if he wanted to be, and that scared Rin. Hufflepuff were indeed loyal, but most were love bugs in a way, but Percy. But he was at the same time.

"Okay okay, so let me get this straight, Crabbe and Goyle your supposed bodyguards said what?" Harry asked raised brows as his eyes had widened.

"They said I should quite being friends with you all, thinking I'm ruining the house name. I'm not actually, more like making he name better. We all are with our group being the first to be mixed the way we are. They're all prejudiced." Draco growled out touching his black eye he got from the fight with the huge males.

"That still doesn't explain why you punched them first." Percy said giving Draco a worried stare.

Draco looked away.

"Just tell us Draco." Neville said worried for Draco as well.

Draco sighed as he turned his head back to his friends. Ron and Hermione stopping their little tutor and student relationship for a second to also hear this from the Malfoy.

"Thb saibv pxcys a ehucb." he mumbled. Making no sense to his friends, so they gave him a look and he huffed. "They said Percy was a whore. Seeing as I'm seen with him more, and they thought that, I punched Crabbe, knocked him out and Goyle came onto me, but I easily won, but not without Snape seeing. Though I told him the story so I was let off."

Harry looked as red as an apple in anger. "They what!?!?" He asked standing abruptly and gaining other Hogwarts students attention to the group.

Someone shushed him though, it made Percy laugh a little easing the air. "Just leave it, they were just trying to get a reaction and they got it, but thanks Draco." Percy said giving a smile to the boy who blushed.

Harry just rolled his eyes but sat back down, his face a slight tint red, his mind reeling with ideas on how to prank the two, or maybe just curse them. His inner Slytherin showing when he smirked at that idea.

"Harry, down lion, your inner snake is showing." Draco smirked as Harry glared at him.

Neville and Percy just rolling their eyes at the rivaled houses glaring at each other now. The tension at how Draco got a black eye, gone and would stay gone.

Hermione finally gave up on Ron for the day and decided to do her own homework before they went off to Lunch and to their separate tables.

"I want cereal." Neville said as he sat boredly, most his homework done and he'd rather do it later in his and Percy's room. Plus, he was hungry and couldn't focus.

"You can't have cereal all the time you know." Hermione reprimanded with her motherly side coming out.

Neville pouted as Percy giggled at him.

"I'm hungry too." Ron said looking up from his work.

"Your always hungry Ron." Harry said with a soft teasing roll of his eyes.

Draco snickered. "Really? I haven't noticed."

Ron huffed as he folded his arms. "I'm a growing boy, I need to eat." He said grudgingly.

"Well your lucky cause it's Lunch now." Hermione said as she put her stuff away and stood up, the rest following suit.

"Finally." Neville and Ron muttered, making the rest laugh.

Percy was hungry too, but he wasn't as open about it. He knows he'll eat soon.

They arrived into the great Hall and went their separate ways to eat. But Percy was stopped by Severus coming over.

"Percy, we need to speak in my office." He said quietly, even though all eyes were on the pair.

"Um, sure." Percy said and followed his father figure.

When they were in his office, Snape quickly pulled up several privacy charms and spells so they could talk.

"Did I do something wrong?" Percy asked nervously as Servers finished.

The potions master sighed and shook his head no. "Percy your not in trouble, well not yet. Dumbledore has been keeping an eye on your scores. He thinks you may be cheating. But the rest if the teachers protest so, I protest. I just wanted you to know."

Percy frowned. "Why would he think that? I'm not doing anything but listening and doing what I'm supposed to." He said slightly upset.

"I'm not sure." Severus said, he wanted to throw a curse at Dumbledore, or maybe even more then a curse. He was just an old coot afraid to be in upped by a child, and so far Percy's been doing just that with how fast he was at the top of all his classes.

"That's stupid." Percy said with a pout. Making Severus laugh a bit at the boys words.

"Yes, I know. Now off to Lunch. Can't have you missing a meal, your mother would kill me if she ever found out." He said as he lead them out of his office, the charms falling away.

Percy smiled and let Severus lead him back, he wasn't going to let the old door get to him.

He's Percy's, he has his ways.