75

Harry rubbed his head as his scar started to hurt. He hated that he was in pain when he needed to focus on not dying. But no, his stupid scar had to go off.

Sighing he stood and grabbed his wand putting it in his holster, before stepping out with the rest of the champions. Following Barty to where they needed to be, right in front of the 30 foot hedge, all of them separated now by wide gaps of 3 feet. Looking around Harry noticed how packed it was. He spotted his family and he felt warm that they were there. But at the same time he still felt the fear shiver in his veins

Blah blah blah later from Dumbledore, Victor was given a head start. The. The rest of them followed one by one soon after.

Once inside the hedge closed behind causing Harry to feel ever lonely.

Walking slowly into the maze, Harry picked up his pace as he whipped out his wand, for any unforeseen circumstances. When he found a stick he quickly transfigured it into a sword, after watching Percy make their swords he got it right on the first time. He tested the weight in habit and continued on trying to find the cup. He hoped he'd find it soon, and without complications.

But of course that jinxed it and out came a huge spider that he had to quickly dodge, twisting his ankle. But he was quickly able to decapitate the spider even while limping. Soon, another obstacle came of vines trying to eat him and he convinced them that it wasn't a good idea.

"Seriously, I'm going to kill whoever put my names into that stupid goblet!" Harry huffed as he trudged on, swinging his sword angrily so he could focus.

He finally found the middle, and there the cup was, he did a quick tempus to check the time, to find it took him nearly a half hour to get to the damn thing. Groaning he walked forward, and with the sudden realization that he was so close to the end, the pain finally came. Cuts were everywhere, deep ones from the rocks from being dragged, to the vines and their thorns digging into his skin. To the spider bite on his thigh.

Cursing his luck he grabbed the cup and everything swirled and when he landed made him throw up on the grass.

"Blind him quickly!" A raspy voice quickly said and before he knew it he was completely blind and on the ground quivering in the sudden coldness of the late night. Or possibly the venom from the arachnid. "Get him seated, don't hurt him." The raspy voice continued, and for some ungodly reason, Harry recognized the voice somewhat. But he wasn't sure from where....

Harry tried to fight back against the hands that grabbed him and dragged him over to a very surly warmer area.

Behind him he heard another swish, a grunt and a slight moan of pain.

"Now what my lord?" Is that who he thinks it is? Peter Petigrew!! He would know that son of a bitch anywhere!

"Leave me and his brother alone to talk." Said the first voice.

Wait, brother? Harry tried to look to his right but he couldn't see the person being sat beside him.

*****

"This is taking to long!" Percy bemoaned as he huffed, watching the swaying hedges. Then he glanced at Fleur who was cut up from the hedges. Then there was Cedric looking distraught at not winning, but no Victor, and no Harry.

"Percy, it's a maze." Blaise said with a sigh, as if he said that for a millionth time and knowing Percy it probably was.

Sighing Percy stepped away from the rail. "I'm going to the restroom. Get me immediately if you see him come back." He said to Draco before walking off quickly. He didn't really need to go but he needed to have the water falling onto his hands at least so he could think better.