76

Okay so things, got weird after they were able to go, actually when Percy brought up that if they don't get back people would get suspicious. Especially since the cup was here with them....and it was weird seeing the supposed dark lord was his older brothers soulmate...getting all gooey together...ugh.

When they got back Harry was fidgety, wounded but well and he had won the Tri-wizard cup! Everyone had cheered when they had returned, confused as to why Percy was there, but they had cheered so loud, Percy was sure they'd hear it echoing in their dreams.

Then, everything started to go by so quickly it was hard to process. School was soon out and all of them were heading home.

But this time with the knowledge that their Dark lord had risen.

Ron was even quiet.

Hermione was thinking that it wouldn't be to bad, so was Luna and Neville. But Draco, Blaise and Ron have different thoughts on it all together.

Though, the two that had told them of the happenings in the graveyard, leaving out that the now younger looking Dark Lord was Harry's soulmate. That wouldn't be a great conversation starter. They didn't even tell their mom. The guy was older then their mother, how were they supposed to tell her that Harry and Tom were supposed to be a thing? Even if the dark lord had reverted back to his younger teen, nearly 20 year old body.

Seriously, how were they supposed to tell their mom?

Harry was only 15! Hadn't even gone into his creature inheritance he may or may not have. But they were willing to figure that out with the dark lord later on.

They were in their train compartment expanded and already everyone was seated, but quiet. Percy was laying his head on Draco's lap and was wondering if he should break the silence with something weird. Like, a noise or comment on something?

"Wait! Percy," He was interrupted from his thought process by Harry looking over at him with wide eyes. "It flickered."

Scrunching his eyebrows he tried to figure out what his brother was saying when it dawned on him. Everyone else was confused but maybe Luna and Hermione. But at the same time some of them were chuckling.

Harry was right though, if he recalled watching them from where he sat as they touched and looked into each other's eyes, ugh, the moon was softly flickering but he thought that could have been the clouds. Now he wasn't so sure. Did that mean the both of them had another mate? Like Percy? He wasn't exactly sure but that was going to be another thing he's going to have to think about throughly before they did anything or said anything.

"What flickered?" Blaise asked breaking the thought train.

"Um, a light spell we were trying to figure out." Harry quickly covered with a awkward laugh.

"Right." Hermione drawled out with a quirk of her eyes brows as she folded her arms to stare at the two of them in turn. "Anyway, what's everyone doing this summer?" She asked smirking over slightly at Percy and Neville.

"I don't know, probably the same thing." Ron said boredly.

Rolling his eyes, he shrugged. "Most likely another trip to France." Blaise responded after that.

It continued from there and things were finally somewhat normal in the group since the revival of the Dark Lord that had potentially been insane once upon a time.

*****

Once home Harry found Hermione, Neville and Percy getting ready to go off to camp. Even though they didn't need to go for at least a week. He was still unsure of what they did exactly at this camp, because every time Percy came him he was sad. It made him curious as to why his little brother was even going if it caused him so much pain.

But there he was putting orange shirts into his never ending bag he had charmed with Hermione. This way they could take and bring back thing of all sorts. Percy once came back with a shield that He has no clue where he got it.

"You guys packing already? It hasn't even been a whole week of summer yet." He said as he watched his brothers stop to glance at each other with a guilty look.

Percy sighed. "Sorry it's just a precaution Incase we forget something." He smiled at me and zipped up his bag, putting it down beside his bed. Neville following suit.

"Right...." He said with a frown.

"Ahhh!" They all stared to run towards their mother who screamed and came to a stop when they saw her hitting Severus in the chest repeatedly, with Lucious and a tall dark haired man behind him by the floo. Sirius was at an appointment for his mind once again and wouldn't be home for a few hours.

"Mom?" Neville asked hesitantly as he came out to stare at him mother of only three years, but one none the less.

"Oh, sorry boys, and Hermione. Severus appeared next to me and scared me." She laughed as she looked away from them a redness going to her cheeks.

Percy giggles. "Alright." He then turns and looks straight into the red eyes of the man looking amused beside his boyfriends father. "Hello Dark Lord Voldermort, What brings you to our abode?" He smirked just as wide as Tom did mirroring each other as Harry's itches and turned red beside his youngest brother.

"Wait what?" Said about three voices together as they turned eyes to the stranger in the room.