16

After the Troll incident, the group was more well known. And they were tighter knit. Luna and a Blaise Zabini had joined their ranks. Making it 8, and 2 from each house.

Ron had a hard time trying to figure out why Luna was in Ravenclaw. That was until he saw her grades so far.

He did start questioning her sanity though.

Again the Golden Group, as some would call them, were in the library on a Friday night, doing some homework so they could be free over the weekend before heading off for Yule the coming Monday.

"Hermione, what's this ruin again?" Ron asked, glad to have Hermione as a somewhat Tutor now. The whole Troll thing got to him, and made him appreciate Hermione just the tiniest bit.

Hermione sighed but did so with a smile.

Percy was reading some books way above his year, wanting to know as much as he could, in healing and defense to help if they ever got into a situation like that again. Draco was sleeping next to him, his homework having bee done as he was alot more bored in class, especially history. Harry was petting Kitty who was still pretty upset that she, cuddles and Sapphire weren't with them with the Troll. She complained alot, but hey, they were all having their own meeting about something.

About how cool their masters are.

Neville was reading up on herbology. It was his favorite subject so far.

Blaise and Lune, being sorta new to the routine, sorta, felt awkward. Well maybe not Luna, she kept on looking on the book shelves with a little smirk of knowing. While Blaise just sat there unsure of what to do.

"So what are you guys doing for Yule?" Blaise asked the air getting to him.

"I'm going home, I have things to do over break." Hermione said not looking up from her own book.

Ron shrugged. "Staying here. My parents are visiting my brother Charlie in Romania for Yule." He said looking over to the Slytherin. Who nodded in acknowledgement.

"I'm spending the whole break with my Dad." Luna said simply with a smile at Blaise.

"Nothing else?" He asked the girl. She just shook her head.

"Well, me and Harry will probably have the Malfoy's over since my mom doesn't want Severus to feel out of place again like last year. It'll be interesting. What about you Blaise?" Percy responded before Harry could making the boy pout.

"To France again. My mom's on a hunt for a new boyfriend." Blaise answered.

Percy smiled. "Seems interesting."

Blaise smirked back. "Amusing really."

"Just like a Slytherin." Harry said airly and mostly amused.

Blaise smirked at him, amused as well that he was actually getting along with the ex Potter. He found it amazing that they all were, not caring which house they came from and actually accepting them as they were. Two of the childrens father's being ex Dark followers, one a muggleborn, a blood traitor in pure blood status, another's family known to be loons, and then there was Percy. Everyone liked him.

Blaise...without a doubt liked this group-no his friends. Even if they were all of the above.

"Oh, you have to owl me where your staying so I could send your present." Percy piped up looking at Blaise. "Yours too Luna, Hermione."

Blaise nodded not expecting that either. His friends were full of surprises.

"Of course Percy." Luna said, softly which was her usual lilt.

Hermione nodded as well when Percy looked over to her. Blaise did as well.

Soon they were off to bed for the Night. They were all walking together till they got to the point where the Slytherins would part them.

"Night guys!" Blaise said as he went down, Draco just waving off at them tired. Having been woken up to leave the library.

The two heard the chorus of 'Night's back.

Same thing happened with Hermione and Luna leaving to their form, then the Griffindors till Neville and Percy were the last ones walking the halls of the Golden Group.

They soon entered their Commons room and went to their room to get ready for bed.

"How was your Yule last year?" Neville asked trying to get his mind off some things.

"It was the best!!" Percy said with that huge smile of his making Neville smile. "I got a lot of things that I never knew I would ever have in my life." He said happily.

"Why's that?" Neville asked with a frown.

"Well...a few reasons." Percy said frowning as well. "But now that I think about it, you never said where you'd be going for Yule Neville."

Neville looked away. "Probably just going back home..." He said quietly not looking at Percy who's eyebrow was raised far up his head.

"Hmmm....." He said now pushing it further. "If anything is happening at home, your more then welcome to owl me, and I'm sure my mom would love to have you over as soon as possible."

Neville whipped his head around with wide eyes. "What makes you say anything does?"

"That's just there. I would know, I've done the same once..." Percy said with a smile at Neville's shocked face. "Well, I'm going to take a shower then go to bed." With that Percy went off to leave the other boy to his thoughts.

Thoughts of confusion and questions.