39

Harry woke sometime after a prolonged moment of quiet. He groaned before being given chocolate from Percy as he opened his eyes. "Here, it helps." Percy says as Harry takes the small square.

"What was that?" He asked as he looked around with a frown.

"A dementor. They're searching for someone." Lupin says as he stared at Percy and Harry in turn looking confused somewhat. "I'm sorry I never got your names." He said as he looked around at the crowded cabin.

Luna smiled slightly. "I'm Luna Lovegood. Ravenclaw, third year." She says airily her eyes following something no one else but Percy could see, but he usually let them be.

"Hermione Granger, I sure hope your better then Lockhart. I'm a Ravenclaw as well, Third year, we all are actually." Says the bushier haired girl out of them. Her soft eyes looking sternly at the man.

Ron smiled as he shared his name. "Ron Weasley. Griffin." Lupin nodded at him with a faint smile as he remembered being in the same house.

Blaise sighed when the girls looked to him. "Slytherin, Blaise Zabini." He said simply as he too stared at their new Professor.

Draco frowned but did as he was asked. "Draco Malfoy, Slytherin." And that was all he said as he turned his attention to Percy.

"Neville Lo-I mean Jackson now." Neville laughed nervously before continuing. "I'm a Hufflepuff.

Percy smiled cheekily at his new brother before casting his attention to the lanky man. "I'm Percy Jackson, Hufflepuff as well."

Harry cleared his throat a little as he was now recovered as he told the man his name as well ignoring how he seemed to be listening a lot better now. "Harry Jackson, though used to be Potter, but mum wanted us to have a new start in life. Right Percy?"

"Yep, she went from Potter to Jackson as well." He nodded.

Hermione watched with a frown as their new Professor stared over the boys, Neville included. "And who is your mother again?"

"Lily Jackson." Percy smiled innocently as Hermione and Luna nearly facepalmed at how naive he was, though he honestly did notice he was going to get to that later.

"Wait she's Alive?" He asks wide eyed.

Harry raised a brow. "Yes, healthy and dating Severus. The other professor at Hogwarts. He teaches potions. Did you know our mom?"

Lupin nodded slightly. "Yes..."

With that he remained quiet as he looked over the landscape that quickly passed them by. Which made the students in the compartment frown.

*****

Once reaching Hogwarts everyone quickly got off, all in their robes as they walked into the great hall and sat together, like every other house seemed to do. Usually Slytherin didn't mingle but some did. But they all had to go back to their tables just for the night as the new first years would probably get confused on where to sit.

After first years it was off to do whatever till curfew, so the group decided to go somewhere.

Harry led them to the second floor bathroom.

"Harry, where are we going?" Hermione says as they watched him go up to a sink.

"He's checking up on Bassy. The Baskilisk? Yeah, he has a name, he's been sleeping for the summer and Harry is the master to him, so he's waiting for him to come back. Plus apparently there's a cool place to hang out within the head he went into." Percy explained as he watched the sinks move.

"There were no...stairs..." Draco watched wide eyed as stairs appeared and the air shimmered before the tunnel looked like it was another world completely.

They all gasped as they walked down the now white quartz marble steps with gold lining, the walls painted a deep green that shimmered, it was still a long way down, just not old, smelly or bone filled.

They walked all the way to the chamber that Percy had gotten stabbed and instead of a angry looking Salazar, he looked more calmer and the water was cleaner, the statues moving now with their stone a onyx black that sparkles, their pedestals white like the stairs. They all awed as the the Salazar Slytherin head smiled, more like smirked before talking.

"Ah, you are very long relatives hmm?" The head says in a rough rocky voice.

Harry nodded still in awe. "Yes, I suppose I am. Well we."

"Very well then. Bassy is waiting for you young master, and so is Salazar." The stair said before opening its mouth and beyond that was the entrance to a secret chamber, the actual chamber of secrets.

They walked in and Luna nearly Sarah led in delight as she came to a painting of nargles, no one else knew that they were what she talked most about.

"This place is amazing." Ron whispers as he turned round and round.

And it was, the room stretched high in tall shelves filled with books and trinkets, there were large couches of green and black silver pillows, tables stacked with more books. Knights in ebony armor walking about cleaning  it seemed, a grand Staircase that spilt on the opposite wall where a door sat with a huge portrait of the Salazar himself. Moving about anxiously as if he was actually nervous. Bassy sleeping to the corner in the painting somehow.

He saw them and he smiled. "Hello children." He said with a wide grin. They all just stared wide eyed at the giant man, he was tall and formed in a way that made him look elegant just standing there. His long silver hair dyed behind him in a black ribbon to match his dark green and black laced wizarding robes.

"Your...your....your......" Neville fainted.

*****

Possibly by tonight, chapter 40 will be out, so during that time, any who do not like sexual activity between men, well boys really, but sex in general as well, you should probably say something now or forever hold your peace.

Also, the Mpreg thing is going to be a go as well if no one says anything.

Anyways I hoped you all enjoyed this episode of how I completely let my imagination take over to give you this. Something of a wreck? Possibly? Meh...anyway bye bye!!

-Neko