85

Winter break came surprisingly quick when there's not something to do, just boring school, the only thing that happened was more rules added to the walls and the twins pranking shop getting banned for the former.

They weren't happy about it.

The train ride there, was slow, but they enjoyed it, all of them. Somehow it just happened to be them sitting around reading or playing games. But it was nice, yes.

When they got home, Lily greeted them with open arms and a warm smile. They missed her smile a lot. Ron has decided he'd rather be with them, as his parents would most likely inform Dumbledore to his new state, which lily found quite odd to read in letters, so they told her everything that happened and even Harry showed off what he looked like now, she was surprised but excited. They couldn't just send out the vital info due to a certain you know how.

And no, not Voldermort.

A day later, they were off to Gringotts with The Malfoys, and Blaise. Neville staying, as he suddenly burst into his inheritance without any early symptoms. Which made Snape have to watch over him, but he didn't mind he was just as worried as Lily.

They soon got word that Luna was in hers as well.

Coincidence? Probably not.

"We're here to get inheritance checks. Together." Luscious says with his noble look on, which made Percy giggle next to Draco, as he couldn't exactly see his mates dad but anything then a worrywort.

The goblin spoken to eyes them with its beast eyes before nodding and leading them to an office, in which Griphook and Fang were. Magic having already called them there. After they entered two more came in one by one, Rons family goblin, and Blaise's. Frig and Bone.

Lucious helped Ron out, as he had more paperwork to have filled out since he wasn't a adult just yet, and since his own parents weren't here for it. Which Ron found quite astounding.

Ron has to let his glamour fade, he hadn't let anyone but Harry see, as he was very self conscious of it all. Let's say some gasps were heard and some wonder in the goblins.

His hair hadn't changed, except maybe it shined a little more, his skin was as white as ever, and freckly but his freckles weren't brown, no, they were little speckles of light that danced on his skin. His eyes had vertical slits, showing off sapphire blue that glowed like a cats. His wings, yes wings, were a dark red and spread out to show some feather near the top that shimmered gold in the light. A tail of the same red ran down his legs and was slim with a fire at the end which made Percy think of a Pokémon. His horns a dark brown that jutted from his temples, as well as cute Janine like teeth when he smiled, he was absolutely gorgeous in Blaise's eyes.

His finger was pricked soon after to show a drop of blood, and Blaise could barley stop himself. He wanted to rip anyone who hurts Ron, his mate. He was very sure of this. That and another thing...

When the results were read out Ron was nearly passed out from the shock. He was a dragon, which was obvious, but he seemed to also be a dragon that was called the Phoenix celestial Dragon. Named after its skin looking like the night sky, and for its long life span. Actually they were immortal. They were just put into extinction due people hunting them, trying to find the source of immortality that they had. None were successful.

"Thank you." Ron mumbled as his face came back to the proper color. "Is there anything else I should know?"

Looking at the sheet of glowing paper, the goblin Frig nodded. "Yes, but before that we'll be conducting Blaise's. You'll know why after his is finished.

Blaise rose an eyebrow at this but just shrugged and let his goblin Bone do as he needed to. Blaise glamour having left as well. He didn't change much, not like Ron, but it was pretty obvious. His skin went from the shiny Italian tan, to a soft pale carmel, his eyes were gold, his hair seemed to perfect, as were his looks, everything seemed to have been made by someone who had OCD. He was a lot more attractive. He was taller now, something Ron didn't get. He smirked at his new found fangs were there glinting in the light at Ron.