34

After awhile, Percy had fallen back to sleep exhausted from the events, as Fawkes healed Luna's stomach. But they watched Percy like hawks until Severus burst through with wide eyed at the now awake Baskilisk slithering back into its lair, the mouth closing behind its tail.

He then ran toward the small group, the other teachers following, and the stubborn Ron and Draco following instead of staying where they were told to stay.

"Percy?!? Harry?!? Are you two Alright?!?!" Severus yelled as he came up to them.

Harry smiled. "We're perfectly fine." He said.

"Then why is there blood?!" He screamed not finding this a smiling situation.

"Percy got stabbed by the dude from the journal, then thrown into the water, I saved him and then Sapphire used her tears on him, as Fawkes used his on me and Luna." Blaise explained as Percy was picked up easily into Severus arms.

"Let's get out of here." Ron said with a frown as he grabbed his sister into a hug, and she cried into him, but he just held and comforted her the best he could.

Draco sighed in relief and followed Severus who held Percy.

Everyone else quickly and gratefully followed.

*****

It was a couple weeks later and everyone was still waiting for friends to some back from being Petrified. And Hagrid to be freed from Azkaban. Percy sometimes had pain in his stomach when he moved around to much, but it became rare. Luna had it too, but it went away pretty quickly, Blaise as well.

They were eating breakfast one morning, together at the Hufflepuff table with Percy making sure he ate as well as Luna, enjoying the times together and no one bothered them cause secretly they wanted to do the same with their friends and so they did. As they were talking in walked a familiar half-giant.

Hagrid smiled at the group as they all cheered at him as he walked back to his rightful spot at the teachers table, but what came in behind him is what made Percy spring up and run.

He slammed fast and hard into a brunette figure and they tumbled to the ground. "Ahh!" The boy had screamed.

"Neville!!" Is what Percy screamed.

Hermione laughed as she got a hug from a familiar white haired girl, patting her head as she did.

"Neville you are never leaving my side ever again!" Percy yelled as he straddled the boy who groaned in slight annoyance.

"I should be saying that to you Percy, getting stabbed and nearly dying." Draco said as he pulled Percy off Neville who looked concerned at the news as he got up after wards.

"What?!" He and Hermione yelped.

*****

They all sat back down after telling the ex-petrified duo about what happened, after a bunch of hugging of course.

They said they found Hermione's note, about Ginny going missing, Mertle, finding the Chamber because of said poltergeist, then Tom, the Baskilisk fighting them then only to work for them. Making Tom angry who put the snake to sleep, and fought them, the sword of Gryffindor, and then the fight, and how each was injured. After all that, the Phoenix's healing them and Severus with the rest coming in to get them the hell out of there.

"Wow...we missed a lot..." Hermione said, slightly envious but mostly happy that her friends were okay, but she hated not being there to help.

"Yeah, but I'm glad that at least your all alright." Neville said with a bright smile on his face.

Percy nodded. "Me too."

Harry sighed. "Percy you were the main one in danger of dying." He said bluntly and with a face that said unamused.

Percy just laughed him off. "Right."

******

It was time to go home, this was bittersweet for the golden group as each year it became harder to say goodbye to each other when the time came to get off the train. They hated it actually. As they had gotten closer this year, and probably more on later in their years. But they liked going home as well.

It was just a hard decision really, like wanting two different types of candy or something like that, but only allowed to have one of them.

As usual the cabin they took expanded thanks to the brothers, and they all settled down.

The familiars in the corner as usual.

Things were quiet as everyone decided to just...relax, enjoying the slight buzz of everyone outside in the hallway. They were all changed into comfy clothes and not their robes.

When the time came to leave they all said their goodbyes before leaving, Neville leaving with an angry uncle and looking worried which just worried Percy and Hermione, and the rest as they noticed as well.

"Do you all know what happens when Neville is at home?" Lily asked as she watched the boy get dragged roughly away.

"He's vague about it." Percy said quietly.

They left soon after that, then Ron, then Blaise, Draco and Hermione. Luna having left last.

What they all knew after leaving though, was that they'll definitely see each other next year.

And they will for sure.