50

When Percy got home he went straight to his room and locked the doors, he wouldn't come out, he needed time.

Lily was so confused as she folded her arms and watched him go without a word, and she had Hermione, who she hadn't met for awhile, as well as a slightly relieved looking Neville as he kept his eyes on Hermione. But her Percy looked like had held the word on his shoulders...

If only she knew...

And to think he was going to be in there when they decided to to celebrate his birthday.

Draco came as soon as he got the letter from Harry that Percy, Neville and Hermione were home, or at least at his place, so he came through the floo with his parents. Lucious and Narcissa weren't as hurried as their son but they hurried none the less.

"Hello Miss Jackson!" Draco said happily as he grinned and walked in holding a small present. He was dressed in his usual niceties.

Lily smiled. "Hello Draco. Harry and the rest are in his room, you know where they are yes?" She asked as she looked to his parents who were dusting off the ash that followed them.

Draco nodded and off he went, quickly.

Lily sighed as she rubbed her head. "Maybe he'll be able to cheer up Percy." She said as she sat and Severus came in followed by Daisy who was more mature now, but she was still ever so excited whenever Percy was around.

*

Draco walked into the Prince side and went off Quickly to Harry's room and knocked softly as he tried to keep from just bursting in there and hugging Percy. But he had his pride to uphold. At least in front of Harry and the rest.

"Come in." Harry said and Draco got his first hint of the sense of depression lingering in the air.

The silver haired boy walked in with a confused look as he saw no Percy in sight, and Hermione and Neville in the corner arguing with each other on something as Harry watched from his bed. He walked over to Harry frown slowly coming onto his face.

"Where's Percy?" He asked as he stood there and watched with Harry as the two kept arguing not even noticing him having walked in nearly a minute ago now.

Harry turned to him with a mirrored frown and  sighed. "Percy...is in his room. I'm not sure what happened but those two now some of it, and it worried me. He had this look on his face Draco. One I've never seen before and it hurts to now I can't help him." Harry says not even bringing up his slight harshness that he had on Draco.

The Malloy frowned even more, "What's up with them then?" He asks.

Harry shrugged. "Neville was about to tell me something but Hermione stopped him and dragged him over there, I think he was going to say something about their camp...that they all go to now." His frown went even deeper on his face as he watched Neville sigh and give into Hermione.

Things were tense.

"Here Harry, your birthday gift." Draco said after a moment and tossed the envelope onto the boys bed before swiftly turning and walking out.

Harry's face fell into an unamused one as he watched him leave before taking the gift and opening it, but his eyes widened at the tickets for a quidditch game, several for him and his family. 

*

Draco walked with a brisk pace and found himself hesitant to knock on the door in front of him, and his didn't, instead he used a spell that inlocked the door when he heard someone sob. And it nearly broke his heart.

Because it was Percy that was sobbing.

Percy looked at him startled, but all Draco did was come closer and hoped into the bed with him, pulling him close and letting the obviously grieving friend to cry on him. He hoped what he was doing helped Percy. He stayed quiet and didn't ask, cause he knows maybe one day he'd tell him, just it won't be today.

Draco's hold on Percy was comforting and it made Percy feel just a little lighter.

Sooner then expected he found Percy falling asleep in his arms and smiled, he brought the blanket up and used some charms to help make Percy more comfortable before snuggling with Percy close to his chest. Draco soon found himself asleep soon after.

Daisy was the one to find them like this and smiled before turning on the charm that showed the night sky and shut off any other lights, closing the curtains to make sure they had no light disturb them. She then left closing the door softly. She then went off to tell Lily of it.

Lily sighed in some relief as she heard about the news. Glad her son had someone like Draco. Sirius then walked in hesitant at seeing the Malloy's and Snape. He only stayed because Lily smiled at him. And it reassured him he was allowed here once again.

"Alright, let's get to business then." Lucious sighed as he brought out a suitcase.

*

"So how do you think this year will turn out Harry?" Hermione asked as she layed stomach first onto his bed as he put the tickets he was given into his wallet, after staring at them for minutes on end.

"I'm hoping nothing to bad, but I don't want to jinx it. So, I'm expecting the worse?" He asked aloud as he leaned against his headboard.

Neville hopped onto Harry's bed as well and sat cross cross as he put his arms on his knees and his chin in his hand. "Doesn't matter as long as everyone comes out in one piece right?"

Hermione was quiet for a moment before smiling and nodding to Neville. "Right."

With that they decided to play some magical games.

******

Hey! It's been, well, 3 months? Sorry, I was really stuck on what to do, and I decided to keep going with what I have been doing, otherwise it will take forever for me to update as well as write.

Include that with motivation, then it's been twice as hard. But here they are, sorry for the crappy chapter of his summer but I did the best I could, and that's what I'll keep doing.

Anyway, as always, I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next couple chapters.

-Neko