24

Summer

Okay first, it wasn't Percy fault, or his doing at all. But the fates seemed to have been mad at him just slightly with all the tripping up he had been doing.

Second, he was claimed both by Poseidon and Hecate, and that's where he learned he was a demigod. He never knew before hand, but he should have with all the hints his father left him. Sometimes he really thought he was stupid, or maybe just a tad oblivious.

Thirdly, he did, Not. Steal. The Master bolt.

He had no idea why his unknown uncle thought he'd take it when it's obvious He just found out about it all, and he lived in England!!!

Percy hung around Luke most times, and found himself seeing Hermione being an Athena child. And Neville more so in Demeter but maybe they weren't. He wouldn't want them running from monsters their whole life anyway.

Especially as he was outside the barrier, the one time he decided to see how New York was he gets attacked, by the same friggin monster who found him on his own home.

The Minotaur.

The big bully had decided to chase him down all the way back to camp where Percy had enough and brought out a pen, the same one he was given by his father when he decided to 'drop in' during his morning swim.

With it he fought the meat head. But it didn't come with out some consequences, he killed the Minotaur, with its own horn after it had broken off in a tree. Then he practically fell dead. But most call that a coma or faint in this case.

Luke is the one who found him and brought him back, and waited for nearly a week before the boy woke up with a groan.

"You drool in your sleep." Luke said with a smirk as Percy put his eyes on the blonde next to his bed.

Percy rolled his eyes and decided to just lay there without saying anything back.

Then he was put on a quest, and he choose Luke and Satyr he had made great friends with, named Grover.

The quest to find the master bolt because some drama queen is stupid.

During the trip they had to find pearls, which came with fighting Medusa, a Hydra and being stuck in a casino for nearly a week and making the deadline that much closer. Another thing is that Ares stopped them and gave them a small side quest which they did, and successfully at that. Earning them more supplies.

Then it was off to the underworld.

Where a grumpy Uncle Hades was, complaining and accusing Percy of taking his helm. Nearly trying to kill him until Persephone the angel she is came in and nearly beat her husband up.

Oh nearly forgot, there was furies on a bus, delay with them pretty fast and easy if Percy and Luke say so themselves.

And when things came down to the end of it, they found that the shield they had found was hiding the master bolt, and framing Percy who then decided to fight Ares who made the mistake of sliding into his domain. So Percy won.

They took the helm back, and then gave the master bolt back to a grumpy old-We'll Zeus who only gave him the reward of living another day which Percy nearly scoffed and rolled his eyes if it wasn't an elbow to his ribs by Luke.

From there it was pretty easy going and lazing about at Camp. He owned his mother secretly whenever he could and found that she had told Harry that he was off to his friends house in New York for awhile. Or the whole summer.

Percy felt guilty cause he remembered all those times that he and Harry had gotten together to plan out there first summer, out the window they were.

Percy wanted to take Harry to his first Aquarium visit. But...

Anyway the rest of the summer went pretty okay until a boy named Jace he had some encounters with asked to talk to him alone, and well Percy didn't see any harm in it.

But he was really really wrong about that. Cause the next thing he knew he was poisoned and out for two weeks. And after he woke up he was still under the influence of the scorpions poison.

Luke was there beside him and looked ready for a lecture which he rarely did but Percy beat him to it and told him everything that happened which Luke looked horrified just a tad bit before rushing out.

Only to find Jace and a lot of campers having left through out the two weeks.

Percy realizes he's missed his own birthday but he was fine with that, now he was worried about how he was going to get to School. As it already started. At least he was able to send a present with Azule for Harry's birthday.

Percy sighed as he waited by the tree unsure if he should really leave, but then again Hogwarts is safe, besides the old door.

Luke came up to him hands in his pockets as he walked to his little buddy. "You okay there sea drool?"

"Nothing much Herpes." Percy shot back.

"Seriously though, what's wrong?" Luke asked rolling his eyes at the name.

Percy sighed. "Just not up to leaving really. My brother won't exactly be happy. I wasn't there for most of our summer plans."

"You can always stay here you know." Luke said.

Percy smiled and quickly gave a hug to Luke. "I know, but I have school to finish back home, I'm already late for it."

The blonde sighed before hugging Percy back, he was going to miss the little guy. "Just be safe."

Percy's smile grew as they separated and for some reason that made Luke pause. "I will be, you will to right? And you'll send letter correct?"

"Yup. I'll send them as soon as I get yours." Luke said ruffling his hair before they turned at the sound of a woman yelling Percy's name.

Percy smiled at his mother, bid another farewell before running down to his mother and hugging her. She smiled back and hugged him tightly. Before she took them to a secluded place and used a national port key to take them home.