45

"They're going to waht?!?" Ron sputtered as he turned to Harry who had Hermione beside him. Both had grim looks.

"They're going to execute Buckbeak. Dumbledore says he can't do anything about it." Harry said sighing sadly.

"That's stupid! Crab is the one who should have been in trouble. He didn't listen to Hagrid instruction. Buckbeak is innocent...." Neville said this time as he frowned as he stared at the floor, Luna beside him a hand on his back in comfort.

Blaise sighed. "Then What are we waiting for?"

Percy ran in then. "I saw Scabbers!!" He yelled with a grin.

"Uummm, did something happen?" Draco asked as he came in behind Percy.

"Buckbeak is being executed, we have to make up a plan to save him." Hermione informed the later pair.

"Excuse me!?! They are waht?!?" Percy shrieked as his eyes widened.

Luna stood with Neville, "Harry, Blaise, Ron, while you guys go fetch Scabbers, the rest of us are going to start planning." She said giving a soft smile. "We gotta start somewhere. And Ron needs to get his rat back."

Percy nodded. "I agree, be back soon you three, I'm going to go see if I can make a quick invisible potion. "

With that the three left the Haven dorms and ran off to get a slippy rat. Who they hoped it was actually Scabbers.

*

"Alright, Hermione, Luna, lets go talk to Hagrid." Percy said as he stood from the Office chair making sure his wand was on him. "Draco, Neville...you know what to do."

Draco smirked. "Pretty much."

Neville just sighed. "I like the sound of Revenge, but I usually don't do Pranks with you like you do with the twins Percy."

The youngest just waved him off. "You'll do fine. It's the easiest and simplest prank ever. Draco will help you out. That's why I'm sending two. I would have just sent Draco and Blaise as it wouldn't be that strange to see them there in their form and what not. Just get it done." Percy nodded to them and then grabbed the girls' hands and walked off.

"I'm going to mess this up somehow." Neville said before starting to follow Draco.

"Let's hope not." Draco said smirking at the Hufflepuff.

*

Percy was walking with the girls behind him as they headed off to talk to Hagrid to see if there was anything they could do. They found as they went towards his hut, the trouble makers that caused this mess to be laughing as they waited.

"Oh look it's the twink Percy and the whores." Crab said laughing. "Come to watch the show?"

"Oh look, it's the guy who's named after the std." Percy mocked glaring at the two as he crossed his arms.

Luna giggled. "Good one Perce."

"Whatever. It's all your faults that the damn pigeon is getting executed-" and with that his nose started to bleed as Hermione had punched him straight in the nose. "OH GOD! I THINK SHE BROKE MY NOSE!!" He yelled as Goyle came over to help him out and they ran off crying like babies.

Hermione shook her hand as a smile crept up her face.

"Wow Mione, that was fantastic!" Percy said as he smiled at her laughing.

Her Ravenclaw best friend chuckled as well. "It was."

"I had a lot of pent up anger." Hermione shrugged and started walking down the hill her friends following, her smile still on her face. "Besides, that felt good."

Percy just shook his head chuckling, before they finally reached Hagrids door and knocking, Hagrid opened looking a little nervous and Sad. "Wat are you guys doin ere?" He asked as he looked around before motioning them inside quickly.

"We came to see if we can help." Percy said as he watched Hagrid hide one of his creatures with a blanket and it made an indignant noise but accepted the blanket.

"Oh no no no. You shouldn't be ere. You could geht in trouble. Yes you can." He said as he fidgeted waiting for his new company.

"But Hagrid, this isn't right." Luna said frowning.

"I know Miss Lovegood. I know." Hagrid said as he gave her he same look.

Percy sighed as he rubbed his forehead and then smiled at Hagrid. "We'll probably do something anyways." He said as laughed lightly before suddenly holding his head. "Ow, What was that?" He asked as he turned to the window where it came from only for his eyes to widen. "Oh crap guys, they're coming."

Hermione looked out and her eyes went a bit wider as well. Hagrid freaked a bit and had them go out the back door once the three were at the door. They were then able to hide behind song of the large pumpkins.

The bushy haired girl heard something from behind them and looked back. "Did you guys- I think I saw someone. Never mind, let's go quickly." She said as she pulled her two friends with her and quickly of the hill. They were behind some of the walls when they heard a loud sound of something being cut.

They all tensed before running back inside sadly.