77

Alright I already had the chapter before written down from awhile ago, I just finished it. But I wanted to put my note here, for the 4th and 5th summer, I'll be kinda skimming along. And 5th year will be kinda short as well, as it'll only be Umbitch. And no order of the Phoenix things, or so on to the point where Sirius is supposedly supposed to die. Soooo...yeah that doesn't happen because well they all know Dumbledore is an ass.

Thanks to all of you for supporting me and telling me how great I've been doing, it's really helped. I'm sorry I was being so upset, I just wasn't in the right mindset you could say. Usually comments like that don't bother me, I just let it bother me then.

Thanks for all your patience!

Now back to your tv show, Family ties.

~Neko

Everyone stared at the man in front of them as he took a step forward. "Sorry to intrude, but yes. I'm here to talk to you all. Besides maybe the bushy haired one."

Hermione frowned at him and looked unamused. "It's thick, not bushy." She mumbled as she sat on one of the velvet settees that were in one of the many sitting spaces.

"Wait...why is he here?" Lily asks as she looked around to Severus and Lucius for an answer.

Tom went to speak but Percy did so first. "He's come to apologize for the whole tournament thing to Harry. As well as speak to us...alone for a moment." He said with a nervous laugh. Trying and yet utterly failing to make in seem inauspicious.

"Right." Tom said as he raised an eyebrow at the brother of his mate.

Harry laughed nervously as he grabbed The Dark Lords hand feeling a blush crawl up his neck when the sparks flew between them. He dragged him away to another sitting room less extravagant then the one they were just in, Percy following.

"Okay so, why are you here? Not to say I'm not happy, I just, well I haven't told my mother or friends yet. I don't really think they'd understand till, later? I guess." Harry blurted our as quick as he could with his chest feeling like it was about to explode in nerves.

Percy sighed. "Because we know it'll be hard for them not to understand because first, you did kill our dad. Second, your far older then you look now, and third your the Dark Lord." He explained as Tom moved his red eyes to him.

"Well, they'd just have to wont they? Its not like I'm going to do anything to Harry. Now that I'm sane. That and he hasn't turned of age to gain his creature inheritance. That's if he has one." Time explained as he looked over the two counting how many differences yet similarities that were between the two of them.

"I most likely do. It just was blocked-" Harry couldn't continue as Tom seemed to burst with unbridled fury.

"Blocked?! By who?" He seethed as he glared at Harry who shrunk away with some fear before realizing what he had done, which in turn made Tom realize what he had done and a soft look came upon his face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled like that my beautiful Mate."

Harry blushes as he rubbed the back of his neck. "It's okay. You were just surprised is all." He looked up with his big green eyes and smiled. "Besides, it's okay to get angry at such a thing. I've heard that it's practically a death sentence to block someone's inheritance. And we all know that this person is a million times dead cause he's not only done it to me, but to my brother and mother herself."

Tom frowned as he looked over to the awkward looking Percy. "Who?"

"Fuglydore.-" Percy coughed. "Sorry, I meant Dumbledore." He said as he smirked at Tom who couldn't help the small smirk that came upon his lips at his 'mistake'.

"Well, another reason to kill him." Tom says as he straightens his robes a little.

"True." Percy said as he pointed at Tome before he looked to a clock nearby and frowned. "We've been in here for about 5 minutes. Mom will start to worry about it here soon. So should we tell them or should we not? I mean, mom was, well still is worried about the whole me being mates with Draco thing. And possibly another..." he whispered under his breath before sighing. "So?"

Harry pauses, closing his mouth since he was about to speak but frowned instead. "The big question is. Would they hate me for being mates with him?"

Tom growler but stopped when Percy chuckled a little bit before shaking his head and speaking. "No Harry, Mom would be surprised sure but, she'd never hate you. Or get angry about it. You can't stop the fates. But you can make the best out of what you have."

The older Jackson nearly started to cry because his brother was right. Why was he so afraid? Even if they were I little iffy about it, they won't hate him, they would never do that. "Alright."

Tom smiled a little as he noticed how they seemed to trust each other so much.

Finally they came back to the rest of the group, Tom keeping his cool, never admitting that he too was nervous about his mates mothers reaction. Harry was still nervous just not afraid anymore.

And Percy? He was just ready to get this over with as it was just awkward being the only one to know, even tho what he said, he meant it. It was just awkward seeing how lovey dovey they actually were.

Quite ironic to say the least.

*****

Taadaaa

So I'm writing again, I'll try to update the next three....when I finish them.

Lol alright byeee.

~Neko