84

First thing that happened in the Daedalus Army, was that they had to recruit their ranks. Nearly the whole school wanted to join, everyone was against Doleres. Even the Slytherin after she quipped something about their families. And remind you, most of them are purebloods. They take offense to that quickly. Plus Draco and Blaise were in it.

Even though the golden group don't ever actually go to their dorms, which they're still being investigated about, but most of the teachers just gave up. They were the smartest besides Ravenclaws and a few others.

So with that, the coins that Hermione had been working on were distributed among the ranks after a few meetings that weren't held in a pub, but at the lunch tables. It made it quite easy actually.

But that was also most likely do to the sudden and abrupt inheritances of three.

Percy and Draco has been walking back to class, the last one of the day when he suddenly felt strange, nearly passing out if Percy hadn't helped him focus.

"Draco? Are you okay?" The clear anxiety in his voice nearly made Draco drag him into a hug to help calm his mate but he couldn't get the strength.

"I-I don't know. I feel, I feel as if someone took all my energy and a fever-a fever, I think I've had for awhile but it's just suddenly...suddenly crashed on me." Draco pants as he starts to feel his magical core overheat, when suddenly he felt the need to run, a gripping fear that threw all thought processes out of his mine and he was suddenly trying to get back the way they came.

"Draco?" Percy asks, following because his hand was in Draco's tight hold. "I think your got what Harry got." He couldn't say inheritance as a Hogwarts, though she didn't like it, had spells to locate such things, that's why Pomfrey was so vague, as much as she could be. That's why she sent them to Snape after putting Harry where he could be safe.

Safe from Dumbledore.

Speak of the devil, he was suddenly heading towards them from the direction of their class and that made Draco's magic nearly lurch him forward.

Percy realizing the desperation and that the old coot was behind them quickly started to drag Draco instead. And as quick as they could they were able to get into the hallway that connected to the hallway with the entrance to their dorms.

Only to stop in fright. "Perseus, how. . . intriguing." Dumbledore said as he stood in front of them and the intersection.

"He ate something he shouldn't have. Pomfrey told me to set him in bed until it passes and if it doesn't to bring him back." He spouts off quickly. "He's really sick, like really sick, if I don't hurry he could puke again!" He nudged the not all there Draco, his inheritance getting worse within seconds.

But somehow he knew what to do, or it was just  coincidence, fate, anything really because right then Draco did in fact throw up, and it somehow got into the pajama robes 10 feet from them.

Percy got ready to take out his sword not sure if it would actually hurt the mortal in front of him, but he sure as hell would try. His wand was in his sleeve where Draco was holding his wrist holding his stomach with a groan.

"Yes, I can see that, get him to the bathroom to get cleaned up then. I'll be right outside to escort you to Pomfrey myself." He smiled kindly, if you call creepy kindly.

Percy nearly wanted to laugh at how he hadn't noticed the green on his blue robes but the seriousness of the situation at hand put him off. So with a quick plan he sent a message to the old castle hoping it would work and walked passed the old man and pile of vomit then with a swish of the olds wand was it gone. Turning the corner he was slightly surprised to see what would be a girls sign was now a boys sign, and he would have laughed again, if again, what was happening wasn't.

He looked at Dumbledore unsurely. "Don't worry I won't go inside." He says with that twinkle in his eye that did not help Percy at all.

But he went in and quickly jinxed the entry way so he wouldn't be able to come in before whispering the password and quickly rushing down the stairs as they showed. The entrance quickly shutting behind thankfully.

Draco made a puking motion and quickly Percy  stopped so he could gain his bearings. "Keep, keep going." He said as he held his mouth.

"Okay, after and get you in bed I'm going to go get the potions. Or I might have Neville get them, after Dumbledore leaves the hallway of course. He knows the where the entrance is now I presume." Percy sighed heavily as he continued onwards. Through the chambers and into the dorms.

"It's alright, I'm sure we'll be fine." The silver haired one says softly as he leans on his mate closely, "please stay with me." He whispers softly with a vulnerable look that made Percy feel weird, trusted but weird as in he wasn't sure what it the feeling was exactly.

Percy just nodded as he helped him into his bed, before joining him he sent a house elf to collect the stuff since he couldn't find Neville even though he had a free period at the moment.

Percy sighed. He wondered, why wasn't he going into his inheritance? Wouldn't it happen early if his own was going through it with him close by? He wasn't sure but he was glad he was able to help him out by just being there.

*****

Now Ron and Blaise were extremely lucky, the next day, after sneaking into the room using aperation did things start up. For them both.

They new it was coming, and from the previous two who went into their inheritances, then they knew at least 2-4 days before they went into it themselves. It was strange that they'd gone into at the same time, Blaise had a good guess to why, but somehow Ron was having a hard time wrapping his head around it. He knew, but that was what his instinct was telling him.

Plus he never thought he would go into an inheritance.

So, with that the group went from 9 to 6 in just two days, making less people for the army.