29

Right after the incident in the bathroom and telling the group about it, not letting Draco and Harry fight as he tried to tell them as they were glaring at each other.

Harry took the journal, and Percy was okay with it and let him as he had no use for it, why would he write when he already had trouble writing a paragraph or so to his friends at camp? Yeah, no thanks.

Unless he wanted to write the day, and say 'it was good day.' And that will be what he writes every time he would write in it.

But apparently the book was magical and wrote back after taking your writing away, and Percy would have rather thrown it if it had done that, cause it would be creepy and ever harder. But it showed Harry, that Hagrid with a spider and the possible reason that the chambers were opened. They then cornered Hagrid and asked him, all fitting into his tiny hut to get answers and then Ron and Harry took a trip into the Forbidden forest where they met huge spiders that tried to eat them after giving the two Gryffindors the answers they wanted that just caused more to pop up. But they were saved by the flying car that dumped them out before running off once more.

After all that, Harry and Ron had found their dorm room trashed and mainly Harry's bed and chest was messed up, as well as his bed was literally flipped over and feathers were strewn everywhere.

The journal was gone.

During that time and the day Yule came more people were petrified, and lots of chaos was happening and if it kept up Dumbledore was thinking of shutting Hogwarts down.

This year, Yule was not as cramped and busy, more relaxed and lazy, as the Weasley family were together this year. Only Draco stayed with them, but this time they had one very busy day and that was the day before Yule, as the Malfoy's hosted a gala to introduce the Jacksons into the Dark arts.

Percy and Harry dressed in little tuxes, Harry's was simple, a jacket of black and a shirt of silk green with deep green buttons, a handkerchief poking out of his jacket pocket, trousers matching his jacket in color, simple fancy shoes to finish it up. Percy also had a black jacket, with sea foam green silk on the inside that flashes when ever he moved around. A grey button up shirt with a little tie that matched his silk colors. His trousers the same with a strip of the same color on the sides, then the shoes. They looked like twin gentleman with their hair as fixed as possible, both having had bright jeweled pins to keep some bits out of their face.

Lily, she dressed in a bright red gown that hugged her body like a glove, it was mermaid style up to the start of her knees before flaring out in what looked like fire. She had diamonds around her neck and on her ears as her hair was curled in a more refined fashion instead of her normal curls. Having a few clips in it as well.

Let's not forget Severus, who was in all black, like usual, but he looked like a lord and his hair was actually not as greasy which made it look fluffier.

Snape watched as Lily fussed over the two in their carriage as they weren't that far from the gala. Percy kept bouncing in his seat excited for the small party, as Harry whines over Lily messing with his already perfect-enough hair. He smiled slightly as he watched them, feeling as if his world was only just getting bigger.

"Woah! They really did go all out!" Percy said as the Malfoy Manor came into view, with fairy lights ringed about and fresh and bright flowers contrasting greatly from the snow that had fallen thickly, but the path was clear for them.

"Is this really okay?" Harry asked as he got nervous, and a bit irritated as Draco would be there.

Lily laughed and it made Snape watch her with a sparkle in his eyes. "Yes, the Malfoy's invited us and explained everything. There's even a little dance for all the unmarried children to dance and if they dance with each other when midnight strikes and the full moon hits them then they're meant to be together, soulmates you could say. And if the moonlight flickers then it means there's a third to the group, making a polyamorous relationship." She spouted with a bright smile as she started to bounce with Percy as they came to a stop.

"Really?" Percy asked as he titled his head.

Lily smiled. "Really."

They made it inside and instantly, Lucius and Narcissa took Lily and Snape, leaving Draco with the boys, Blaise beside him.

Percy stared wide eyed at Draco's attire, seeing him with the dark green and bright silk suit made his heart start to pound, Draco's hair was let loose and it covered his forehead and made Percy stare in his eyes of deep grey blueish.

Draco couldn't help but blush a deep red as he looked over Percy, who looked dashing and beautiful at the same time, and watching as Percy's own cheeks were tinted a soft rose red. It nearly made him want to pull the boy in and hold him, just to snuggle, as he had no thoughts of indecent things...yet.

Surprisingly Harry and Draco made up after getting slightly tipsy after sneaking in some champagne, Blaise and Percy having had to take the drinks away after they tried to take another under the adults eyes.

The four had fun, and they watched as parents and others conjured onto the dance floor as dancing began around the room. Then, there was one special dance that started and Draco was going to ask Percy to dance with him, but he was suddenly pulled into the dance with someone he didn't ever want to even touch.

Pansy Parkinson.

Percy was given to Blaise as all the kids were thrust out onto the floor by eager parents.

Harry was dancing with some random girl who was being extremely shy, and it was quite funny as they were extremely awkward with each other.

Though, Pansy and Draco we're far worse as he moved like robot as she tried and failed to flirt.

Blaise then decided to step in.

He twirled him and Percy over to Draco, then quickly made an elegant move that even I can't explain that made the two switch and the two boys now blushing with wide eyes, as Pansy yelled as she was dragged off by Blaise.

Draco laughed softly as he took Percy's hand who blushed a darker shade, even more so as the Malfoy took to putting him in the female role as he had his other hand warp around and land on his lower back.

"I hope I'm not stepping on any boundaries." Draco whispered as they easily swirled into a graceful dance.

Percy smiled a bit. "No, not at all."

They were watched by lots of eyes as they literally took over the floor and the rest of the kids stopped to stare in awe as they slowly stopped in the middle of the floor and the moonlight landed on them in a bright light, like a spotlight, flickering strongly or sometimes softly, but the two didn't pay attention, they would recall later, but at the time, they stared deeply into each other's eyes, slight pink cheeks and their hearts pounding, feeling like their ears would pop by some kind of yelling from someone that was no where near anyone.

But what was most prominent as they stopped was the bond they felt tugging at their heads as they pounded, the feeling of utter happiness flowing from it as everything went quiet.