78

So of course once they came out, Lily went as pale as could be and fainted, Snape having to snap out of his shock to catch her as they were both not sitting. Hermione was gaping like a fish, which Percy snickered at, Neville had his eyebrows so far up his forehead it was comical as well. Lucious seemed like he wasn't sure what to say or do. Congratulate or worry, or both.

"Well, that wasn't the reaction I was expecting." Tom said smirking slightly as he looked over to Harry who looked at him unimpressed at the moment.

Percy coughed getting their attention as he just realized something, stopping before Harry could say anymore with a noise to which confused Harry, before his eyebrows went into his hairline. Harry seemed to sigh before blushing as he looked to Tom. "Oh yeah, I didn't remember till Percy and I spoke about that night. The moons light flickered. Meaning we're missing one to our bond." He spoke softly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

This time Tom gaped like a fish.

*****

And that's how Tom was seen casually throughout the manor helping Harry with whatever as well as searching for their other mate in his spare time. He just wasn't exactly sure when that would be. He'd been so busy making plans, contacting his old contacts and getting things set behind the scenes knowing that Dumbldore knew he was alive once again.

He had a lot more to protect then his soul pieces. He had his entire soul to protect, and that was Harry and his other mate. Even if they haven't met.

Then in the middle of leaving to go out for a summer day, the three demigods had to go. Something about friends in trouble. Harry couldn't really argue as they seemed as worried as could be for nearly 15 year olds.

He just wished they trusted him enough to tell him exactly what they couldn't. He knew they were all hiding something from him, but how could he not when they always avoided the subject and his own mother helped. He supposed he was in the same boat as Severus in it all, but to this point it was strange he didn't even know yet.

Harry just sighed and went back to watching his mother watching their road while biting at her nails. Wallowing in her own anxiousness.

The same road Percy, Neville and Hermione had left on.

*****

Okay first of all, he had never thought he'd be taking a dive in a river, in the underworld, would be as bad as it sounded. Or what he had heard. He was the son to a god of the sea after all, and could manipulate water. But what he didn't account for was that the River Styx wasn't just any old thing water. No, it was made of souls and or what not to make it look the way it did and he still wasn't able to really describe it. All he knew was that he needed to dive in it for something of another.

It's why he and Annabeth, also known as Hermione had to make their way here before they did anything else. At least that's what they were told from Apollo.

Because not only was it for the sake of Olympus, which when was it not? But it was for Luke. Apparently something happened, and he had done the same thing Percy had just done.

Dive into the soul ridden water.

It wasn't pleasant. Actually it was quite the opposite, more then terrifying and definitely something he'd never do again if he had a choice.

When they got back, he had tried to make friends with Nico, the best he could without having to go on another quest.

Led by Annabeth.

Straight into a Labrinth which at first he guessed okay. But things just started to get worse. Things happened and of course they were running for their lives, getting kidnapped and nearly eaten-plus finding Grover who had been missing-if it wasn't for Apollo riding in and giving the distraction they needed to escape.

Then, they found Nico, he was trying his best to bring his sister back. But Percy was able to talk to him and things settled between them. Mostly for Nico who finally was able to let go even if it was just a little.

They then continued on their quest, and found that Kronos army was there and were using the tunnels for future plans and present ones.

Percy scrambles around the corner to hide against some crates, having been the last one after their group to come to the edges of the base camp. Where monsters could literally smell them, but somehow, over the cooking, whatever, Over the fire was enough to keep them safe for now.

Annabeth had wanted to get as much info as they could about what their plans were before going back.

But the plans weren't good.

Percy huffed a breath out as he skidded behind another crate having run for his life as they had obviously smelled him over the cooking meat. He looked around before deciding to chance it and ran into a tent only to freak as it hadn't another exit inside it. He went to leave only to bump into someone taller then him and nearly fall back.

His sword falling to the ground wasn't enough to shock him out of his head.

Not only because was his eyes drawn to the new gold ones, they were drawn in on the familiar face, his mind drawn into the memories, even tho few, that were there.

"Luke..." he whispered feeling the hand pressed to his back twitch as his smirk grew maliciously.

"Close I would guess. But not entirely. My vessels name yes, but not my own." Said his voice but somehow rougher, deeper. Different. He wasn't quite sure but he could feel a slight familiarity in the gaze he was given.

"What? What do you mean by that?" Percy asked as he tried to take step back, now registering that riptide was at his feet, and not in his hands where they should be if he wanted to stay alive in a monster ridden world.

The-Luke-but-not-Luke chuckled as he leaned uncomfortably close, only due to knowing this wasn't the Luke he knew. "You see. Luke has given me his body to use as I please for my plans. For me to rule once again on the throne my son has banished me from."

Somehow Percy was able to click just exactly what he meant and his eyes widened in horror. "No...no he, he wouldn't...he shouldn't have..."

"Oh but he did Perseus. With little persuasion if it meant he could have you. I'll admit, you are very good looking. No surprise he'd fall for you. Are you not going to say my name?" He asked as he brought Percy closer this time a glint igniting in his eyes, as well as a twitch in his face of a frown that seemed to irritate his a little.

Percy gulped as he tried to pull away once again not wanting to even mutter the name of the man inside his mates body when he couldn't even see an exit.

The boy cried out when the hand gripped his hard from where they were, one on his back and one on his hip. "Say it." They growled in his ear as he stopped breathing.

And with an outage of breath he said one word.

One name.

"Kronos."

****

Annnnnd I'm back. Hah, sorry, I kinda just fell out of writing somehow. Trying to figure out how I would do this chapter.

Welp, hopes you all liked it. See you next chapter hopefully.

Hopefully I'll be able to be done with this book and onto the second soon.

-Neko