44

Yule, was interesting for the group. Or at least for Ron, Harry, Percy and Neville. The four, didn't expect to see each other on Yule.

Lily and Snape ha planned it, though Snape was reluctant, he still helped the love of his life for the surprise she had planned for her kids. She had contacted Molly Weasley telling her about herself being the younger sister to her. Molly was surprised but also extremely excited to have a sister, even if it was through their fathers side. She then invited them to spend Christmas with them, Yule, at the Burrow.

So when Harry, Percy and Neville were apperated to the Burrow, they didn't expect it to be Rons home. And Ron didn't expect them to be his cousins.

It made that Yule special.

They weren't able to go to the annual Yule gala, because The Weasley family didn't know they were a dark arts family. At least not yet.

Draco had written out his displeasure.

Percy had written his out too. Just cause he wanted to see Draco, but couldn't, it sucked.

But they both were happy when they got their presents from each other, Draco had given him a book of dark art illusions, and Percy had given him a little snitch that would fly and play around. They were content with that.

The newest Jackson was astounded with his first real Yule with his family. He was able to buy more things, even if he was hesitant, and he got presents, more then he's ever had. Neville really was happy being with his new family. They were everything he ever wished for.

The 5 each got Weasley sweaters, Harry and Severus had no comments. While the other three thought they were pretty cool, and cozy and soft...and nice.

Percy was wearing his as he was outside in the cold snow, watching the snowflakes falling down with amazement as Christmas dinner was in the making. He didn't mind the cold, he liked it out here, he could see patches of the stars through the clouds, it made for an amazing picture.

A screech of an owl came and he turned to see Luke's owl, and behind it Draco's. He laughed a little at the coincidence. He took both and petted the animals before they flew back home.

He read Lukes first.

Dear Percy,
Sorry I've been so quiet, I've been busy with well things. I'll tell you more about it later. But, for now Merry Christmas, I wasn't able to get you anything but I thought it would be best if I actually write to you. Hopefully one day I will.

Percy sighed but smiled at the letter glad Luke was thinking about him for Christmas. Though he wonders what he could be doing back at camp. He shakes his head and opened Draco's Letter.

Percy, I absolutely hate how I can't see you for Yule this year. I hoped you liked the books I sent you. Got them signed by Flammel myself. They're worth lots. So keep them safe. I also told him you have his stone in a safe place, so he said your welcome to his home anytime. What did you Jackson's do with it anyway? Never mind, I hope you've had a wonderful Yule, unlike me who wishes to be with you.

Love, Draco.

Percy laughs, but he was happy, he loved the books and he loved how Draco cared so much. Glad he also got something worthwhile for the rest of the group this year, like giving Neville some flower seeds.

With the letters in hand, Percy glanced at the stares once more smiling before heading back inside as his mom called him for dinner.

*

Going back was the same, the boys made their compartment bigger, and greeted each other before doing their own things or talking to someone. Laughing, and smiling as they all played games during a point before putting their robes on. Percy actually got his and Neville's trimmed and tailored to help them move better. He had been teaching Neville some tricks with swords and they've been dueling whenever they could. But that was that.

They got off and were walking the corridors when they all decided to head off to their respected dorms to grab their stuff and bring it to the Haven Dorm. Having had permission from most the teachers of Hogwarts to do so. They don't know where their new form was but they did know that Salazar had made one but no one found it. His Chamber was more well known then the dorm.

They thought it wouldn't work, but apparently, Dumbledore had wanted them to as did the other teachers. Which was strange but they didn't question, they just knew they'd have to be extra careful now.

The next day classes started up again, in the Care of Magical creatures, Hagrid showed them a Hippogriff, and Percy was in love.

It bowed to the whole group!! Hagrid wasn't that much surprised. Then Crab walked up to it and got himself hurt because he was being a n idiot and didn't follow what their Professor had said.

This lead up to their next big adventure.

Saving Buckbeak.

Then Ron....well things just got crazy once more.