48

The next thing they needed to do was get Sirius out of the jail tower, and give him directions to the Nightingale manor so he could see Lily and go to his trial.

They decided Percy would stay down on the ground as he didn't like the idea of going up into the sky. They assumed he just didn't like heights. So Hermione and Harry took Buckbeak up and was able to get Sirius out of the cell.

"Harry, your okay." Sirius said relieved.

"Yeah, we don't have much time. You gotta take Buckbeak and head to Nightingale Manor, I have the address here." Harry said as he hugged his godfather.

Sirius smiled. "Well then lets go, can't leave you two up here." He said.

Short break out but easy, easier then the past 2 days.

Sirius gave Percy a hug when they came down, saying he'd get to know them both when they came back for the summer. Then he left after one more hug to Harry. He waved as he flew Buckbeak off and away.

Morning was starting to creep up.

"Wow, time really does fly." Percy said as they started their way to the infirmary making sure not to be seen by anyone that would possibly be up at that time in morning.

They waited as Hermione went in before walking in watching themselves disappear before walking in all the way to see Ron freaking out.

"What, How?" Ron asked.

Harry faked confusion as he looked to his best friends in turn. "Does anyone know what's happened?"

Percy shook his head. "I'm afraid not Harry. Hermione?"

The girl jut shrugged. "I honestly have no clue."

Ron looked on unamused. "Ha ha, very funny."

They all laughed then, enjoying each other's company after finally, finally things settled down for the year.

*

Percy was packing his trunk and had miniaturized the cage to fit in the trunk as Sapphire was again going on her own, but this time with Fawkes.

Neville was done and was sleeping in his bed beside him, Luna reading a book on the other side of the sleeping one. Then beside her was Hermione. Percy was near the windows, across from him was Draco, then beside him in order went from Blaise, Ron to Harry near the doors.

They were planning on making separate rooms each later on with the guidance of Salazar.

"Everyone almost ready to leave?" Hermione asked as she closed her trunk up.

"Yes." Blaise said bored as he laid halfway off his bed. Looking at them all upside down.

Harry huffed as he sat on his trunk out of breath from his quick packing that he hadn't done. "Nearly, just have to do the charms." He says as he takes his wand out.

"When does the train leave again?" Percy asked as he pocketed his last bit of luggage. Everyone else gathered and ready as well, Harry the last to head over.

Luna speaks up then. "In nearly 10 minutes." She says smiling.

"It takes nearly 10 minutes to get to the great hall...." Ron said and they all looked at each other.

"Run!" Hermione yelled as she started their trek back up to the surface world, Harry quickly grabbed Kitty and said his good byes and ran after the leaving group.

Sapphire already on her own path home with Fawkes. And Cuddles slipping in and out of the shadows in front of the running group. They all spotted Mrs Mcgonagal who scolded them and told them to hurry up. So they did.

Once outside they see they're nearly there. As the train starts to move, Blaise jumped on and helped Ron, and it went from there till Luna. She was last as she hopped up she smiled at everyone. "Well, that was exciting."

Everyone laughed a little in relief before off they went to find an empty compartment.

*

"So who's doing what for Summer?" Draco asked casually as he stroked his cat who purred like a kitten.

Hermione piped up first. "Hm, well most likely the usual, go camping. Maybe we'll visit some of you this year." She said this all while reading one of the many books she's taken from the massive library they basically live in.

Blaise shrugged. "Most likely the same as always. I look forward to your possible visits." He said.

The only red head of the group nodded. "Agreed. Maybe my mum will let me go to your house again Harry." Blaise seemed to perk up a little at that. "She seemed a little off after Yule, but I'm sure she will."

"That sounds great. Percy and Neville are going to their camp. They won't let me come, which sucks but I guess I'll be seeing you guys over the summer which is fine." Harry said while petting Kitty who occasionally licked at his hand. She knew he always felt like his brothers and mother were hiding something from him, he knew it had to be more important then their pasts to not tell him.

Draco frowned at the news he wouldn't see Percy this summer. He'd be with that Luke dude. "Camp?" He asked anyway.

"It's a summer camp that can go all year round too, just we go for the summer. Some of my friends from my schools before Hogwarts go their." Percy said with a slight grimace barely noticeable, he hated lying to them. So did Neville.

The bushy haired Ravenclaw raised a slight eyebrow at the two, before furrowing them in confusion. Why did it sound familiar? At least the word camp. She swore she remembered something about a camp. She shook it off and went back to reading, as everyone got into talking about their summers some more.