80

Lily sighed, well more like groaned as she layed on the kitchen table, ignoring how that said table had dug into her ribs. So much had happened in the past couple years, it felt like she was being whiplashed every time she thought of it all at once. She didn't even know what half her sons Percy, and Neville were going through at camp. She was sure some of it was bad but...she wish she could keep them safe, but even on her warded grounds monsters still came and had her kids brought to camp early.

She sometimes wondered what Harry or Severus would think if they were ever allowed to know. Ever told about their summer camping adventures. She herself didn't know about much it but the necessity of it all.

A flash of her sun coming in frowning so much she was sure he'd get his face stuck the way it was made her frown into her table, he looked so tired and worn. But most of all he seemed worried, he seemed like he was just waiting to realize he needed to go back for something or that he needed to without even a monster at heels but his own made up ones.

It worried her. Her baby was going through so much she wasn't sure if she would or could even help him, help them.

She groaned again before sighing up and decided she was going to drag Narcissa on a shopping trip wether she liked it or not, she needed some time to herself for a moment to get her thoughts to calm down. Even if only for a moment.

*****

Severus was told very sternly by the love of his life, even if she didn't need to, to watch over their boys. And just having 'their boys' said him, it was...astounding. He kept hearing it in his ears as if he couldn't believe it. He wasn't sure, he never really was sure if he could have them be theirs, without having to marry Lily. He wasn't ready for that just yet but all the same....

Sighing he let his eyes roam for a minute before landing on Percy smiling softly at Malfoy's boy. Who was smirking cockily at the youngest of their boys. He was still on the fence a little over how both Harry and Percy were dating dark wizards. Especially Harry dating, well more being the mate to the, the dark lord.

Harry himself was enjoying his food with Ron beside him looking much like a pig, which Blaise made a fond but exasperated look at. Neville was with Luna and Hermione talking about her play for that year, if he couldn't tell by how Neville brightened up so much at each sentence he spoke to the girls about whatever plant they were on.

When the Headmaster made his speech, having been interrupted somewhat through it to introduce...the toad. Severus absolutely despised her the most. Possibly even more then Dumbledore himself. She wore all pink and smelled of cat. Her face was round, her lips in a pout and he absolutely hated her high pitchy voice as if she was talking to one of her cats but towards us instead.

Dolores Umbridge was her name. And he despised her.

From the looks of the students, they didn't quite like her either.

After that little speech she did, not many clapped and if anyone did, it was most likely a Hufflepuff or two to at least help with the awkward silence that greeted her.

"Now, another announcement is that we have a transfer student-yes yes, I know we don't get many or any at all of those. He is only two years older then the new first years, but he is very skilled in magic and has decided to continue his education here with us. Please welcome Nico di Angelo." Dumbledore announces as the doors opened and in walked a broody young teen who looks as uncomfortable as can be.

He walked in about halfway and frowned at all the ghosts who seemed to have no idea who he was just yet. Then he continued to where the hat was so he could get out into a house, and to some surprise he was put in Hufflepuff.

Making Percy jump out of his seat and cheer. Which caused the boy to blush red and hide his face as he grumbled and went to get sit by the boy. Which made a lot of people curious, and rumors started.

"Nico! Why didn't you tell us?!" Percy said as he scooted over, touching with Draco who didn't mind, but he was also trying to o figure out how his love knew who the transfer student was.

Nico just sighed and gave Percy a letter. "It was a last second thing, I didn't even know till I was here. I don't even have half the stuff I need. But it's getting taken care of by my dad." He bit his inner cheek as he watched the silver haired kid wrap his arm around Percy as he took the letter with a surprised look.

"So who's the little guy there Perce?" Blaise asks as he comes over and sits himself across from them, having dragged Ron and Harry along. Harry coming to sit right across from Nico.

Which Nico took a double take of him, and before he could say anything he got his hair ruffled by Annabeth. "Ugh Anna-"

"Hermione, come on don't mess with Nico like that. He just got here." Neville quickly came in to save her other name from getting known. She doesn't want them all to know just yet, she kinda liked keeping it from them. It helped her keep her camp self in camp, and her witch self here with them.

Nico frowned but then remembers she was called a different name here. "Hermione," he tested on his tongue, his Italian accent hitting at it a bit. "I told you to stop messing with my hair." He pouted.

Hermione grinned and did it again for the near slip up. "It's good to see you outside of camp Nico." She says softly, before sighing on his other side, Neville sitting next to her with Luna.

Percy grinned. "Let's hope you can enter our little Golden group with ease." He turned to the rest of them who still looked a little off put at the new entity between Percy and Hermione. "Guys this is Nico, he's one of our best friends at camp. I hope you guys like him as much as we do."

Again, Nico blushes and looks away, causing the oldest brother out of the whole group, to blush himself as he couldn't hit think the boy in front of him was cute.

He wondered.....

He decided to find out later, for now it would be best to get to know the boy his brothers knew.

*******

Alright, so I'm going to ask you guys what you'd like to see in the chapters ahead, flashbacks to a certain point or whatever you'd like. I want to do this for all those who'd stayed since the beginning. This book is slowly inching its way to the end. And I'm trying my best to make it the best. And original as possible. So if you have ideas. Please comment or pm me with what you'd like. I have several chapters to go, I e already started making the next 5, 3 to go really.

Again, thank you all for being here to read and enjoy my book!!

-Neko