82

Dear Percy,
We have come to notice that things are escalating here in camp, we warn you to be cautious as we might have more problems sooner rather then later. We hope to see you as soon as school is done for you. We have much to plan. Nico has been shadow traveling and we believe he can send messages back forth every once and awhile to help us keep in contact with you, Annabeth, and Neville. We hope things don't happen till the summer at the very least...but just in case will be best for now.

Chiron

Percy sighed as he read the letter once again. He was in the office, alone. After having seen Nico was taking care of Harry was good enough for him. He had much more important things, sadly, for him to focus on. He needed to train a lot more and he would. He'd need to be ready when the real part of it would begin.

With that, he went to one of the bookshelves and pulled at a book, there it slid back then to the side, showing a staircase that led further down. He stepped forward and went down one step at a time, the entrance closing behind him. It took a few minutes before he found himself at the very bottom looking out on a hidden oasis.

It was a large cavern, little waterfalls littering the walls, and one huge one to a side. A large cherry blossom, which he guessed was always blooming, due to the excessive petals. Then the ground around was flat and full of thick grass a moat surrounding it so the walls wouldn't touch the grass. It had dummies to attack and plenty of room to practice.

He had found the place when he asked for somewhere he could go to be alone without leaving dorms to Salazar. And this was the result.

He was glad, it was perfect for what he needed.

To be prepared.

******

"You are too good at this Ron Weasley." Blaise muttered aloud as he frowned at the pieces on the magic chessboard.

Ron only smirked as he moved a piece and grinned when the boy groaned at yet another loss. "I've had much practice Blaisey." He snickered at the nickname he have Blaise.

Blaise sneered at the name but really he was okay with it when it was Ron himself. "Well Ronny," he smirked when the boy frowned at the name. "I'll show you who's better some time. It just won't be with chess."

The red head frowned as he tried to exactly figure out what the boy meant and before he could say anything, in walked Hermione with Luna. Both looked upset, and for Luna to be quite visibly upset made the boy raise a brow and frown.

"That, Ugh, that toad!" Hermione said as she threw her hands up and paced around.

"What happened?" Ron said as he stood up from his seat.

Hermione just yelled and threw a pillow. Luna was the one to explain. "Umbridge Said Harry would have detention for being out of class for so long. Even though he was excused from classes. She said he needed to be punished for the first class anyway. Then she's adding more and more rules to the walls. It's getting quite vexing." Luna huffed by the end of it.

"That's total bull!" Blaise yelled.

"I know right?! He can't help it if his inheritance came. Even if no one knows but all of us, Snape and Pomfrey. He has the flu to her. She should still see he can't come! My gods I'm going to hex her into oblivion....." She continued to mutter under her breath while Draco came in rose an eyebrow and before he could even utter a word he was told by Blaise with one word, or one name, that made Hermione growl just a little.

"Oh..." He said as he looked on with the rest. "Has anyone seen Percy, I haven't seen him since this morning. I thought since it's our day off of classes we could hangout but I haven't found him in any of the usual places."

Hermione sighed. "No, but I'm sure he's Been to busy held up in his head for the millionth time. That seaweed brain." She muttered the last part to herself before walking off and into the office and away from the rest who were left in the silence that followed.

"Oookaaay." Neville said as he walked in with a smile. "I've got a list of everyone who might have their inheritance next...what happened?"

****

Hermione walked down the many steps as the bookcase shut behind her with a resounding thud. She sighed as she found herself at the bottom giving her the view of the Percy Jackson whacking at a demolished dummy without mercy. Her face fell a little as she watched him stop and stare at the dummy before looking away. She saw him shake, before bring his arm back and throwing his dwarf into the stone wall.

"That frustrated?" She asked finally as she leaned at the entrance.

Percy startled turned around with wide eyes before sighing in relief. "You could say that." He smiled at her, like she didn't just see him throw his sword or demolish a dummy.

Sighing herself, she walked on the water, a charm there to act like a bridge. Even if she couldn't see it. "I'm thinking, that your trying to prepare yourself to protect us. But you can't." She held up her hand with a stern expression. "Percy. It's near impossible for you to protect everyone. And I'm happy you'd try this hard. But, we can't protect ourselves if we don't learn either. That's why we're learning. That's why we're training. It's why you should be training with us. Not without us. Plus, if we don't learn and you aren't there, what then?" She says as she comes to stand in front of him.

"I...can't...I'm already losing Luke-I've already lost him. I can't lose anymore people I care for. But I don't want to keep fighting. But I will. For all of you. And if you think that, then I know your right. I just can't help it. I have to do something the sit around and do exams, homework or study. I have...I have to do this. Not just for you all, but for me. Or I'll go stir crazy." He explained the best he could as he looked at his hands before looking up with what she would call his seal eyes, even if wasn't aware he was using them.

"Then I guess we'll just have to figure a way to incorporate it here so your also seen with friends. Draco worries you know. Luke isn't your only mate Percy, Draco is with you here and he's not going anywhere." She says before sighing and suddenly giving him a hug as she realized he had started to cry. "It's going to be okay. We'll figure a way to save him. We have to."

******

Hmm, not sure if I did okay but alright.

Hope you all enjoyed!

-Neko