27

That night a lot of things happened, first off Harry had detention, and somehow Blaise got roped into it.

But that came later, first it started with lunch, or more so after Lunch. The group were all enjoying the sun in the rare warm day in fall as it turned to winter, they wouldn't be out much during that time. Unless snowball fights were in order.

"So I got the position as seeker..." Harry said as he watched the clouds twist and turn to make different shapes.

"Oh really?" Draco said as he opened his eyes to glance to the golden boy.

Percy nodded. "He's really good, but during try outs he swallowed the snitch and threw it up." He laughed as he continued to lay his head on Draco's thighs, Luna on his own stomach as Hermione laid on Luna's.

Ron and Harry laying by themselves as Blaise sat sleeping against the same tree Draco was leaning against. Neville was in the tree reading.

"You threw up a snitch?" Draco asked unbelieving of the situation. It was something he'd rather have seen to believe it.

"Yes, I threw up the snitch." Harry said exaggerating with a groan as he closed his eyes as his cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

Hermione laughed. "It was quite the sight. I'm surprised Oliver let him join, but he was the best there, even got a broom, that new one? Well from last year anyway."

"The snitch is your child now Harry." Luna laughed making Hermione a bit uncomfortable.

Neville laughed as well as Harry face turns redder. "In a way..." he said trying not to fall out of the tree from his laughter as slowly the rest started to laugh.

Harry groaned in annoyance. "Change!!" He yelled and usually whenever anyone wants to change the subject, they yelled that.

"Alright alright," Percy laughed. "Umm...how about we talk about how everyone is doing in classes?" He smirked evilly as the two Gryffindors groaned and yelled change, everyone else laughing. "Well that answers that, anyone else?"

"How bout we all shut up and take a nap?" Blaise grumbled as he opened an eye to stare at everyone.

Draco laughed. "You can do that. We'll talk. Anyway, how's everyone's familiar?"

Harry smirked. "She's the greatest."

With that, a fight ensued to figure out who's familiar was better, so far Percy's Phoenix Sapphire was winning even though he didn't say anything himself.

****

During Lockhart's class, Blaise had decided enough was enough and yelled at the professor about how he was a 'egotistical asshole'. In those exact words. Just cause the man wanted them to do another test, the 56th one about himself. And Blaise always failed those cause he honestly didn't care about the guy who cared about himself only.

So, that is how he got detention with Harry under Lockhart's eye.

They were stuck in the guys class for hours, going through dinner as if they didn't need to eat which Blaise nearly exploded but Harry calmed him with a little knowing look.

"Ah, I've kept you two for awhile, let's stop for now. You two go eat, I'm sure dinner is still going on." Lockhart said as he put his quill down.

Blaise nearly praised the man, before nearly throwing up because the whole time they had been answering fan mail. And it wasn't any fun but actual torment.

Before the wizard with the hugest ego out there could keep them any longer they bolted, laughing once they were far enough away before they stopped, running into Hermione, Ron, Neville and Percy on their way to get them. Luna and Draco would be on their way later.

"We came to get you guys before dinner was finished. What took you so long?" Hermione asked curious and confused.

The boys shuttered. "Nothing." They replied.

Ron shivered as he backed into Percy to get away from something by the large windows of the hallway. "Spiders!!" He yelled as he backed away.

"What?!" Hermione nearly screeched as she backed away as well putting Harry in front of her and the spiders that were crawling up the wall a trail of them, some smaller some bigger.

As they disappeared into a hole in the glass Harry spoke up. "Let's see where they're coming from." He said and started forward as Hermione and Ron reluctantly followed close behind and far away from the spiders.

But the spiders were soon forgotten as the 6 looked up to find a wall with a warning sign, cause it was written in blood. How could it not be a warning sign?

"The chamber of secrets have been opened, enemies of the heir beware." Percy read wide eyed as he noticed Mrs. Norris and quickly got her down, glad it wasn't her blood that was used. But she was definitely petrified.

"You!!" Filch, who came out of nowhere, yelled at Harry as he looked ready to cry. And he went off on blaming Harry, as Dumbledore came around the corner with Snape and Mrs. Mcgonagal. As well as a group of students came and started whispering, to heads of white hair in the front looking wide eyed.

"Enough, Harry, Percy...what are you doing out and about?" Dumbledore asked as he kept his old eyes on Percy who handed Filch his cat apologizing and offering some consolation to the poor old man.

"Sir, we came from Lockhart's, he kept us during dinner and we were hoping to get some food before it ended when we happened upon this." Blaise said. "Hermione, Percy, Neville and Ron came to fetch us before we found the writing."

"Well then...a misunderstanding." Dumbledore says as he carefully eyed them and then the wall. "Severus take them to their dorms."

*****

Instead of the dorms, Severus brought them to his office where he spelled it, happening upon Draco and Luna in the crowd that had formed that had watched Harry and Filch.

"Percy, would you mind feeding the two while I make sure each of you are alright?" Snape asked as he went to each of us that were around, knowing Dumbledore was doing something with roaming his eyes over the children for so long.

Percy nodded as he conjured up some meals for Blaise and Harry, who immediately dig into their food, making the rest laugh.

Snape pleased with his work put his wand away, having removed the small tracking hexes off the golden group.

"What's the Chamber Of Secrets Professor?" Hermione Asked as she was given some tea from Percy and Luna.

"Something you shouldn't worry about. Now after tea, off to bed all of you." He said dismissing Hermione's slight glare.

As they all left, Snape sighed as he decided to write to Lily, telling her Dumbledore had nearly put Percy in trouble with a hex that brought misfortune upon their victims. He could only hope that he was truly able to take it off.