4

Percy was at St. Mungo's something, getting Skele-grow to heal faster, and he hated, absolutely hated the taste, but he drank it and was staying at the hospital in his own separate room. As his mother, had come out to the public, telling Rita Skeeter, that she has two sons and how she was alive. A fake story, but the real one no one would have believed, as Dumbledore is who they all looked up to.

Percy eyes went to the small telly in the corner as the wizarding world broadcasted his mother all over every wizarding channel.

"Lily Potter is Alive! The mother of Harry, the boy-who-lived standing and breathing, unlike what we thought, where she had perished with her Husband. She says that she was able to reach a portkey, but unable to get to Harry, she was unable to come back as she had lost all memory of her previous life, and at the time pregnant with both hers and James second child. Unknowing until it became prominent. The second child, Perseus Jackson, is in Saint Mungo's as he had been in a muggle car accident, and barely survived. He's recovering now, as Lily gets reinstated for her Gringotts vaults. We'll come back with more later on. I was your reporter Emilia Skeeter, see you all soon." With that's the TV switched back to cartoons of the wizarding kind, the woman on the telly not the same as Rita, made him wonder if they were related.

Harry rushed in shutting out reporters and photographers who took as many pictures through the doors windows before Harry put the blinds down. He huffed and puffed as they both listened to the sounds of the reporters outside.

"Sorry about that, they chased me to ask questions. Mom told me to run from them if I ever encountered them." Harry said as he walked over, still slightly red in the face from the run.

Percy waved it off. "It's fine, I just didn't think they'd be like that." Percy told Harry. "Anyway, did you bring them?" Percy asked excitedly from where he layed in the bed.

The older boy nodded as he opened his bag and dumped some candy onto the bed, plus a few books to read.

"Thanks Harry!" Percy said as he opened some of the chocolate wizarding candy.

Harry smiled. "No problem Percy, after seeing and smelling the potion, I thought this would have helped I had to beg Severus for the money, he was pretty annoyed afterwards."

The boy eating the chocolate almost choked on some as he tried not to laugh. "It was pretty funny though to see him like that wasn't it?" Percy asked, looking at one of the books Harry got, the pictures moving much to his amusement, it was just like words to him, dyslexia and all.

"Yeah, it kinda was." Harry laughed. But stopped as Snape walked in looking ruffled and twice as annoyed as when he asked for the money to buy the treats from the gift shop.

"Those reporters are a nuisance." He said as he walked in and sat in the other unoccupied chair with a huff.

"Yeah, no kidding." Percy said laughing at his face.

Snape gave a soft glower, before sighing and leaning back with closed eyes, secretly glad that the boy was healing fairly well.

Harry and Percy ignored him as they started talking, bonding with one another, finding out that Harry was only about 10 months older then Percy. Making them Irish twins, a random fact that Percy knew.

As they stayed in the hospital Talking and bonding. Lily was trying her best not to be annoyed with all the reporters stalking her to Gringotts. She walked in and immediately Griphook came over and took her away and to a goblin named Silverfang, who glared at the two who walked into his office. Not many people did, and it's one of the reasons he liked his job.

"We need a diagnosis on Mrs. Potter." Griphook said. "And a DNA test."

Lily's eyebrows disappeared into her air at that. "DNA test? Why exactly?"

"We always had our suspicions of you being Prewett, younger sister to Molly Weasley. We were never able to contact you before your untimely demise. Then I heard you were coming and thought why not do it now." The goblin said as he helped Silverfang find the necessary items in the mess he had created from being unorganized.

"I see...I was adopted into the Evans." She said as she thought long and hard about it.

Griphook nodded to the news, then held up a knife to Lily, having found the proper papers. "I need you to slice your hand down the middle, not to deep, but enough for a couple drops of blood, then puts it on the paper here." He said as Silverfang started a spell, which made Lily shiver, words appearing on a paper the silver haired goblin had.

"Alright." Lily said taking the knife gently, putting it to her palm, she cut, wincing at the pain then put her hand down on the paper gently.

After removing her hand, and Griphook healing her wound they watched as the blood disappears and words appeared slowly but surely.

"Finished." Silverfang grunted out as he then handed the paper to Griphook then started ignoring them to clean his mess.

"You've been obliviated , imperioed several times, then Obliviated after wards. A lessening on your fertility, cause by some spell that's been blocked, used to have magical core binds, but those broke recently. And come Cruicio spells." Griphool said shocked. Silverfang as well but he decided not to comment.

"Over my entire lifetime?" Lily asked crossing her arms, concerned.

"Indeed, at least before you left." Griphook said, but he switched the papers to read off her DNA reading. "Part of the Peverell family, second oldest side. Your mother is Mrs. Prewett, the oldest one as of now. But your father was that of a Nightingale. Your vaults are, Potter, Peverell, Nightingale, and Ravenclaw. Your seats in the Wizernmagot can pull many votes, and your a pure blood. It would explain much." Griphook replied.

Lily was wide eyed, and just like her eldest son a couple days before, she fainted.