90

Summer was not like any other they'd ever gone through.

Firstly, a spy was found.

In one Silena Beauregard. It came as a shock for Percy, especially as they had just lost Charles Beckendorf from a mission. Her boyfriend.

It was a big hit to the morale of those who were fighting against Kronos.

What hit more is knowing that they were not only fighting monsters but they siblings. Siblings that they thought high of. Loved. It just was hard for both sides to fight against each other because of it. But Kronos' side seemed to have the upper hand due to the monsters.

Percy lead the best he could. He fought as hard as he could. Using what he could as he fought for those who were falling all around him.

As the last battle waged for Olympus. For the gods that dared not break the laws to help. They could, they could absolve them but it seemed they wouldn't.

So their children fought against one another below them, causing Hades workload to get heavier in mental weight as some left for the underworld.

New York had fallen asleep, and would t be harmed through the attack but Percy made sure they stayed out on the streets to keep everything where they wanted. Their plans were holding up so far.

Flying boars and all.

They were basically pulling and pushing in a constant back and forth. Keeping them from getting to the Empire State buildings the entrance to Olympus where the gods got ready to flee if they needed to. Even if they shouldn't.

Percy slashes at someone and kept a bland face, even if he recognized the person from a few years back. He kept going as helped the best he could after the boar. Yelling orders until he saw that a batch had gotten threw and were steadily heading into the building. He rand after.

Not expecting to get captured. Alive.

"Let me go!" He yelled as was held tightly from behind, Riptide having fallen to the ground when he was taken. Brought with them to the elevator after threatening the guy at the counter who hadn't noticed a thing outside.

Luke-Kronos rolled his gold eyes before he was able to take Percy's now retained arms in one hand leaving some to guard the entrance so no one else came after them. "Shut it boy, you'll serve your final purpose before the end of this war."

Percy huffed as he rolled his eyes as well. "You wish. I'm going to kick your ass as soon as I figure out how to get out of these ropes old man." He smirked as he glanced up at the taller male.

He hated seeing his face, hated seeing what used to be Luke, now being Kronos.

The doors dinged as they reached the top.

"I noticed you don't have a scratch on you. I wonder why that is?" He said as stated walking forward towards the biggest building of Olympus.

Percy goes to say something smart when he feels a hand prodding his back. "Stop that." He spoke as he tried to move away enough that he glared at the gold eyes smirking at him.

"You see, I had Luke do the same, so his body could take my soul. You did the same. So technically you could take me as a host as well. Would you do that for the fading Luke?" He spoke with a wide Insane grin.

"Fading?" He asked slowing but he was still dragged along.

Nodding he explained even though he didn't have to but he wanted to torture his grandson. "Yes, my soul is smothering his. Making it fade the more I use his body."

Percy felt like he got slapped. That was the reason Luke's name was fading on Draco's results. That's why his gold eyes didn't seem to flicker like when he first saw him in the battle of the labyrinth. He hated that more then anything in the world.

"So what do you say, would you trade him for yourself?" He said breaking Percy out of his stupor.

Percy looked at Kronos as he tried to think. Would he? Yes he would, but there had to be another way any other way that could save Luke. Maybe if he did, then he'd be able to do something like trap Kronos enough to give everyone time to kill him. That seemed to be his best plan at the moment. He went to speak but was stopped as he was suddenly ripped away from Kronos as dragged far enough away his restraints were broken.

Annabeth then revealed herself with her dagger, Percy surprised but then remember her cap which she then clipped to her jeans once more as she put herself in a stances. "Percy's not going to do that. He knows Luke would never allow him, or forgive himself if he let Percy do such a thing."

That knocked Percy's thoughts straight. He knew she was right. He pulled a ballpoint pen from his pocket uncapped it into a sword he too got into a position ready to fight.

For his home.

Percy pushes off first as he swings his sword trying to get it started so he could figure out a pattern to his enemies style. With that Annabeth joined as they tag teamed.

Percy would grab the attention, and she would make a jab trying to find his Achilles heel that was not showing itself.

Kronos seemed to be finding it funny which pissed them both off. "Oh come on! Do you really think you can beat me? I haven't even used a ingle ounce of power I have on you two."

Annabeth seems to freeze in her steps causing Percy's eyes to widen and before he could get to her Kronos seemed to have hit her with the butt end of his own sword hard enough that she flew back and hit her head. Her dagger and sword falling beside her.

Leaving Percy to fight the primordial by himself. Which seemed to stay at a stand still as neither got a single scratch off each other. But Kronos has the upper hand with him able to use time and all.

So when he froze time for just in that room. Did things really start to escalate.