5

Nothing was normal ever again for the small family plus Snape, after Percy was released completely healed, given orders to rest as much as possible from his doctors. He was able to go their new home of Nightingale Manor, which was pretty big. And what his mom, Lily, had inherited. Plus other things, such as half of Hogwarts.

Actually when they got his own DNA tested, as well as Harry's, they found that Percy owns all of Hogwarts, as Poseidon, had a daughter in Helana Hufflepuff, who passed away without having children there for giving all rights to her wizarding siblings which never came till now. Percy also inherited Slytherins side do to the same circumstances, but it was his cousin on Hades side. He also didn't have much children, and many were unknown. So, he held the seats and rings now. But with his mother, he was also the Heir, with Harry, to Ravenclaw. But from their fathers side it was Griffindor.

Harry, do to some reason, had the ability to use parceltongue, Percy was able to talk to any creature he wished, so there was a difference there with them talking to snakes. Harry was Heir to Ravenclaw and Griffindor. And he had many vaults as did Percy.

So, the Potter's, well newly Jackson's, as it sounded better then sounding like  they smoked pot on a daily basis, were richer then any pure blood family. And ironic enough, they were purebloods.

(A/N I meant nothing by the name thing, it's just to keep Percy as a Jackson, and plus, Lily Jackson, and Hadrian James Jackson sound cool right?)

Snape had fainted after hearing all this. It was funny to the boys yet Lily, clean of all residue of curses and such, was worried for her friend.

"I call this room!" Percy yelled as loud as he could, he had basically just claimed half of the Manor. Well a third. Harry the one beside it, their mother taking the rest.

The Nightingale Manor, was actually a huge castle and it welcomed it's owners with warm arms, as it had missed the company of its makers children.

Percy had claimed the Princess side, and Harry the Prince side, but they were both going to be ukes even if they didn't want to be.

They were going to be.

That's final.

"May I help you young master?" Popped out a voice of a cute little house elf who was held in service since birth.

Percy jumped and let out a little sqeaul, but turned calmly to the house elf. "First, who are you?" He asked trying to calm his heart from the scare.

"I'm Daisy sir. Current house elf to the Princess Quarters." Daisy replied softly, scared, cause of the tales her grandparents had told her about their masters beating them if they did anything wrong.

"Oh, well nice to meet you Daisy, I'm Percy. It's a pleasure to meet you." Percy smiled genuinely at the startled house elf.

Daisy smiled back. "It's nice to meet you Master. What would you like me to do?" Daisy asked feeling better about her job.

Percy looked confused for a moment. "Why do you call me Master?"

"It's what I'm supposed to call you, as you have claimed this side, the manor has deemed it appropriately yours. I am your loyal servant, to help you with anything, and everything." Daisy said, confused slightly at her Master's own confusion.

"Oh, well, would you help me clean, it seems to be slightly dusty in her-" before Percy could finish, with a snap of her fingers. Everything was clean. "Woah, that's so cool. Thank you Daisy."

Daisy blushed at the thanks she got. Her Master was so kind! "Anything else Master?" She asked eyes wide and sparkling.

"Well, maybe you can show me around, and please call me Percy, Daisy." He said as he set his bag on the large gold and silver canopy bed.

"Of course Master Percy!" Daisy said as she started walking to the doors.

Percy sighed but smiled as he followed the short thin elf in rags, who showed him the whole Princess Quarters.

***

Harry too met his House elf, Duddy, who was quiet, and didn't show much emotion.

"Master need anything?" Was all it asked. Harry was frightened as the Elf had showed up out of nowhere as he was admiring the green and black bedroom.

"Um, Master?" Harry asked extremely confused.

"Yes. Master. I am your house elf, as the Manor sees me fit to be yours." Duddy says, his name on a little label on the rags he called clothes.

"Call me Harry then. I was just thinking of cleani-" before he could even finish, with a snap from Duddy, just like Daisy, and the room and everywhere else was clean. "Well then
I um, Duddy, would you show me around?"

"Of course Master." Duddy said and started the tour for Harry who frowned at being called Master, and not by his name.

***

Percy and Harry met in the common living room, where their mother came in following her own elf Marley.

"Master Percy. This is my brother Duddy, and that's my mother Marley." Daisy said enthusiastically making Percy smile at the smaller elf compared to the ones in the room.

"Nice to meet you Duddy, Marley." Percy replied to the two elfs that looked serious.

"Nice to meet you too sir." They both said together.

Percy laughed uncomfortabley, he was feeling old.

"Misses, this is Daisy, my daughter, and my son Duddy." Marley said with small proud smile.

"They're lovely Marley." Lily replied with a small smile, and the grin on Marley only grew bigger.

Duddy decided he'd better do what his only family did as well. "Master, this is my mother Marley and my sister Daisy." He went quiet after that.

"Well, I think it would be appropriate that we go cook dinner for you young masters." Marley said before looking to Lily who nodded, and Marley disappeared with a sounding snap.

"Daisy, can you make blue cookies?" Percy asked with a large smile on his face.

Daisy was confused as to why her Master would want to have blue cookies, but she could try. "I could try Master Percy."

Percy smiled widely which made Daisy blush. "That's all I ask." He said softly.

After that Daisy to left with a smile on her face.

Duddy sighed and looked to the ever awkward Harry for permission to leave, Harry nodded much like his mother, but stiffly and Duddy was gone.

"I see you got your own elves as well." Lily said with a amused smile.

"Yeah, Duddy is very...quiet." Harry supplied as he sat down on one of the couches.

Percy laughed. "Daisy is the opposite, she's very energetic, I find it amazing." Percy said as he too sat.

Then the two went to talking as Lily sat across from them, smiling and listening to her son's conversation.

Happy that everything was peaceful, for now.