68

The moment they were all ready they left their Haven and headed their way towards the great hall turned Ballroom. Hermione said she had to meet her date somewhere else, and so did Percy as he left the opposite way That Hermione left. Draco sighed as he watched his ocean flower walk off.

"I have to go meet get my date as well, the champions are all dancing to start the ball off. I just hope I don't step on her toes." Harry said as he sighed.

Draco patted his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm sure, if she knew you, she'd know she'd have to take the lead." He laughed when Harry gave him a glare before walking away with a huff, causing the rest to laugh.

As they all stayed in the Great Hall, they were amazed by the decor and the lights. But soon grew bored as the only sound in the room was the excited chatter. Ginny waved at her brother as she held hands with Seamus Finnigan. Who was being watched by every older brother of hers in the room. Even the twins were there. Neville, Draco, And Blaise even sent some glares to the ever growing nerves that the boy showed clearly on her face.

When the doors opened everyone watched as Cedric, in long dark robes walked in with Cho in a beautiful silver dress walked in. Cedric looked happy as he smiled at everyone, with Cho giggling on his arm.

The next couple to pop through was Harry and Parvatti. Harry looking green, but at least tried to not step on her toes as they walked side by side. As that was something only Harry would be able to do.

Now the next, was quite a surprise to a lot of people, including the groups own. Hermione walked in being led by Fleur herself! Fleur! The girl champion, and if Hermione could stop blushing she would as her friends gave her looks of question and one of smug satisfaction. Luna.

It was time for the last couple, and Draco nearly dropped his punch as Victor led Percy into the room causing everyone to gasp in surprsie. And everyone is fairly certain, a Bulgarian headmaster has fainted at his table.

Soon they were all dancing as the music started and people couldn't help but watch Fleur Hermione, Percy and Victor. They were graceful and intriguing to watch dance. The girls were obviously being flirty towards each other giving smiles and smirks between dips and swirls. While Victor teased Percy about something when he dipped him so low he had to hold him close. Let's just say, a lot of fangirling was happening within the crowd and they didn't even know they were fangirls at that point.

"Wow, I was not expecting that." Blaise said as he watched Victor whisper something into a blushing Percy's face. He glanced to Draco to see him looking upset.

Ron nodded. "Especially Mione. Who knew she liked girls?"

"I think, It's for plot reasons." Luna shrugged.

"What?" Neville asked completely confused.

Draco turned from the scene and straight towards the spiked punch. There he stayed and ignored his self proclaimed date Pansy. He drank himself silly, his eyes though trying not to stare did so. They watched Percy smile and laugh with Victor and he couldn't help the silent rage that was growing within him. Especially since he was practically drunk.

Neville and Luna were dancing their night away, spinning and swirling and enjoying his time. They both in their own little world once again.

Now Ron and Blaise were laughing and giggling through the night, also having some of the spiked drinks. How the adults didn't notice, no one was quite sure. They suspected it was because moody wasn't there. But they had some, and they were having to much fun that they decided to just goof off together.

Things with Fleur and Hermione were definitely getting a little...heated. Specifically Hermione was, as she was red as Fleur's hands held onto her hips and kept them close a little smirk on her face as she herself enjoyed making the young girl blushing and bothered.