91

Percy's Heart nearly stopped along with time around him. He was there with his sword to the side as he was angled to take a step back to create an opportunity to hit. But it left him open.

Kronos snickered as he walked forwards as he grabbed Percy hand smirking as he brought it away from his body and up, changing it to where Percy held his sword above his head, as his eyes roamed his body.

"You really aren't that bad looking. Cute. But handsome." He spoke as he touched Percy's hair. "Maybe I will keep you alive..." he whispered with a impish grin as he moved in small circles in the throne room. The gods gone.

His hand came to his hip and Percy's heart jack hammered as he really wished he could move but, he wasn't able to. The fear raced through his veins as the mans hand massages the skin. "Not bad shape, not bad anything." He spoke as he moved his hand behind towards his back.

He stopped to catch a dagger, Annabeths as she stood weakly having had thrown said dagger to stop him from touching Percy any further.

Kronos only smirked as her. "Thanks love." He grinned wickedly as his hand pressed right into is lower back just as he released whatever on him enough that he dropped his sword and fell forward. He then raised the dagger and left the point on his weak spot and Percy braces for the next part by closing his eyes and holding his breath.

But it never came.

"I'm sorry...." and that surprised Percy as he nearly moved back into the dagger just to look into the face that Kronos was using to see, just to see if it was true. If that voice was Luke's.

The arm that was snakes around his upper body moved to hold his face and he came face to face with beautiful blue eyes Luke with tears in his eyes. "Luke..." he breathed as he couldn't believe it. He was there, he was still in there.

Luke smiled softly before wincing and moving away as his head started to pound as if being stabbed. Most likely due to Kronos. "Ah.." he spoke as he stepped away from both Percy and Annabeth.

"Luke." Percy said a he stepped toward him worriedly.

"Don't." Luke growled before hugging and looking up with tears in his eyes. "Don't I don't know how long I'm able to do this. So let me speak."

Percy nodded with a gulp, he didn't like the feeling he was getting.

"Percy, I've fallen hard for you. I've liked you since the second summer. But I knew it wouldn't work. But if I could get a chance, even a slim one. Like this. Even if it didn't work out. It was worth it. But not now not anymore knowing what he was going to do. What I heard him thinking. I would never allow him to do that. So you'll have to forgive me for another thing. For this." Luke said as he raised his dagger and to the right spot, angled to hit it dead on under his armor near his rib.

"Wait!" Percy yelped.

Luke smiled as he slammed the dagger into his weak spot, a gold dust coming off him and gliding off and away like that of a monster being slain. Percy rushes forward to catch him even if his weight took him by surprise and they tumbled to the ground. Luke laying in Percy's arms.

"Luke," Percy warbled through his sobs as he tried to stop the bleeding. Tried to do anything to keep him with him. So he wouldn't go, so he wouldn't leave him. "Please." He begged.

Luke hated seeing Percy look like his whole world was being torn from him, how he looked like a lost child in that moment. Broken. "Please forgive me."

The son of the sea god sobbed at his soft plea. "I did, because I love you. Draco loves you. You haven't even met yet, he's our mate. We're mates. I'll tell you all I know if you just make it through this. Please. You have so much Luke. So so much..." he said as he rubbed the paling face.

Luke smiled somewhat as he took a hand and helps Percy's face. And the boy couldn't resist the slight forced Luke used to bring his head down to kiss him. It was weak, but it meant so much to them both. It hurt them both. The first kiss between them, and possibly the last.

When he felt the chest stop moving up and down, did Percy cry out. Yelling for the gods, for any of them to do something anything.

Anything to keep his mate alive.

******

Annabeth stood by many campers as shrouds were lit one by one throughout the clearing. So many people. So many children of the gods had been taken. Only a handful, but a lot compared to how many there was of them.

She looked off towards the Poseidon cabin. Knowing Percy was watching from there. He had been quiet since the end. When there was no trace of Kronos. His army defeated and he himself gone. Then we won. But not without loss.

Neville looked at her and she motioned her head towards the cabin and he nodded back.

He got up, glancing one more time at some of his half siblings shrouds before looking away to head towards Percy. The air was soft, and quiet everything was to quiet. No one talked. No one cried except the younger ones. No one could accept it.

Walking up to the door he knocked. "Percy?" He asked out. And when he heard a soft voice telling him he could come in. He did. He turned towards his younger brother and nearly started crying. Him brother was covered in bandages.

Because as soon as it was ended he got the Achilles heel removed in a river opposite of the Styx. Somehow, everywhere he was hit with it on had come and hurt him after. Making him nearly die. But he didn't. Neville nearly lost another sibling after losing so many already.

"You going to be okay? Do you need me to stay here with you?" He asked as he came closer, closing the door behind him.

Percy smiled at Neville. "I'll be find I'm sure you have some siblings of yours that need consoling more then me." He spoke so softly Neville felt like he was speaking to a ghost.

"You are one of my siblings Percy." He spoke softly.

Percy teared up as he smiled at him. "Right." He spoke before looking out once more before getting up softly to head to his bed. "I'll be fine I swear. I'm just going to sleep some more okay? Can you come later though? Even if I'm asleep?"

Neville nodded and helped Percy into bed. Before walking out and to his other siblings who needed him as well.

But when he came back, Percy was gone.

******
This is the last chapter. The next book should be out by the end of this week, I'll be adding a valentine special later, as well as epilogue right after this.

Thank you all for reading this! This has been the biggest fanfic I have ever written and I'm really happy a lot of you have read it. Even if a lot of mistakes happened. Which I hope to fix later on.

Anyways, I hope to see you all in the next book!

-Neko