42

Percy sneezed as he had brought a book down from the highest of the shelves, having been lifted up by one of the Ebony knights, a step could levitate. The knight held strongly to his waist to keep him up.

Thing is though, the knight was actually kinda getting nervous from the glares coming from a certain silver haired boy far below. It rattled the knights entire being. But the knight stayed strong, he was basically inanimate and just did whatever Hogwarts wanted of it.

Percy, as oblivious as always just rubbed his nose. When they were finally on the ground once more, the knights scurried off and out of sight. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked Draco as he walked up feeling a bit rejected by the knight, but really all the lights loved hims and everyone, they respected and were afraid of Draco though.

"No, nothing. What did you need anyway?" Draco asked seeming to be more lax in his stature now that he had Percy beside him again.

"Well, Harry was given a map by the twins, it shows where everyone is at in Hogwarts, thing is though he says he sees Peter Pettigrew on it sometimes. So I decided to check a special book of illusions and charms such like the map to see if we can get all the details about what's happening. Hermione has been doing all the tutoring for the Griffindors and such so I decided I might as well do this. Can't leave it all on her." Percy explained as he dragged Draco to their office, you heard correct their office. As in the rest of the group always found them in there and they never bothered to use it. Unless Hermione needed a place away from everyone else, mostly Ron.

"How come the rest of us haven't been told?" Draco asks as he opens the door, which Percy thanks him for.

The young demigod shrugged. "He thinks it might just be something else. He also said that he saw Sirius chasing Peter. We sent word to our Mother and Snape."

"Were never going to have a normal year." Draco sighed and fell into one of the many lounge chairs.

Percy smirked. "Normal? I thought this was our normal." He says and grins happily at Draco.

Draco rolls his eyes but can't help but smile back. "Yes, I guess it is."

******

It was dinner time and the group was in the great hall chatting about school work when Harry sighed having been quiet the whole time everyone looked at him.

"What?" He asked as he looked at the 7 different faces of his friends. Ron had his face stuffed but was looking over questioningly. The Slytherin unamused, Luna being Luna, and the rest different levels of concern.

"You've been really quiet is all." Hermione spoke as she shrugged.

"Just worries about the game." He said and most of the group 'ah'ed. "The Dementors have been staying at bay, but what if something happens while we're up there with them?"

Percy nodded a sit was a great point. "Honestly you guys shouldn't even be playing till they're gone. Maybe you can get Lupin to teach you that spell? The one that saved you in the train."

"That would be wise, maybe for all of us to learn it.." Luna said and Harry shrugged and they just all went back to eating.

Everyone trying to decide if they should or not.

*****

Harry was right, he was attacked on the field, but luckily enough Lupin was there to save him, making him get on the good side of most of them.

Hermione was still a little hesitant.

But it was during one of their DADA classes that made it all the more official for them to to ask Lupin for help.