56

The Train ride came, the boys, mostly Harry, were so excited they barely slept. Percy was apprehensive as he didn't like the ominous feeling he was having, added with the dreams he, Neville and Hermione had been having about their 4th year, then he definitely wasn't liking any of it. But he was still excited to learn more about magic as always. Magic was easier then math or anything that dealt with books, as for some reason he could actually read the magical books easier then any others.

But, anyways, there they were. Standing there waiting for the rest of the gang as they were way to early. In Percy's case he was sitting on his trunk.

Lily had to leave them early as she had a meeting with Gringotts, and it was important that she be there, even if they were heading off to school.

"Why do you think we needed formal wear?" Harry asked as he was looking at their Hogwarts letter as he tried to make sure he had everything he needed in his trunk, Kitty was slithering on his shoulders.

Neville shrugged but looked kinda happy about this. "I would guess a dance will happen. Probably for Yule." He smiled happily.

"Really? I never heard of the older years having dances." Harry remarked as he finished with his list and sat on his trunk.

"Yeah, they didn't really do much, and I heard the dances were boring." Percy shrugged as he pet Sapphire who was cooing softly as she preened into his fingers. He soft feathers warmer then normal ones, the usual of a Phoenix.

Luna walked up behind Neville, "I would hope it isn't. I would love to dance." She said giggling when Neville turned around face flushed red.

Percy and Harry smirked at each other because of this before mother wiggling their brows at Neville who friend a deep burgundy, while Luna giggled softly into her hand her own cheeks turning a soft pastel pink.

Another person of their group arrived with his parents who were making sure he looked the part of an Heir, and he dealt with it only because he still wasn't out of the heat just yet with his mother, not his father. Draco pouted as he came up and sat by Percy.

"Boys, where is your Mother?" Lucious asked as he pulled at his sleeve to show the watch he was given from Lily.

"Oh she said she had a very important meeting with the goblins. Something about an account being made in my name without her consent." Percy replied the answer to Lucius who was looking at him with a frown.

"Really? I'll letter her later to ask if it was settled." He said, and he ignored the look his wife was giving him, the look of smugness that he cared for her friends family and her herself.

The train made the awful loud noise of a whistle and it made them realize that it was time to start boarding, so quickly they shrunk their trunks after standing and started their way to the train. Draco saying goodbye as did the rest to the Lord and Lady of the house of Malfoy.

Once they were on they quickly found an empty compartment and Percy with Harry turned it into their lavish spaced room.

Blaise was the next person to arrive, already wearing his robes, saying he didn't want to have to change when they got there. Which then made Draco and Percy change, as they were prefects for the year. As was Ron and Hermione.

Speaking of the last of their group, they nearly arrived at the same time, but Hermione was first and the Ron.

The normal happened as they waited for the train to start. Hermione and Percy talked about some of the books on their lists. While Ron, Blaise, Harry and Draco played exploding snap, so far Draco was winning. Luna and Neville were in their own little world, though sometimes they'd tune to Percy and Hermione asking about something. Sometimes roles switched, like Hermione joining the game of exploding snap, while Harry exited to talk to Percy and their familiars.

When the whistle to the train blew once again, the elected prefects stood and fixed their robes before saying goodbye to the rest and heading off to the meeting at the front of the train.

"Well, it's a lot more quieter now." Blaise spoke as he frowned after a few minutes of the 4 leaving.

"Of course, Ron was with them." Harry snickered as he smirked to the Slytherin who gave him a deadpanned look. Luna giggling as she looked at the two boys.

"Harry, do you have anyone you like at Hogwarts?" She asked out of nowhere.

Harry frowned as he tried to think, but stopped as he frowned when that person came to mind. But that wouldn't work! That person was a figment of his imagination! Plus, he hasn't really heard from that guy in years. "No. I haven't really been thinking about that stuff. Have you guys?" He asked curious about them now.

Luna looked up fingers in her lips as she thought, she wasn't quite sure but yet she was. She glanced at a very red Neville and smiled slightly. "I do, but I don't think they are sure just yet." When she said this, she was sure, sure she did like Neville Longbottom, now Jackson.

Blaise and Harry smirked with Luna as they all gave a glance to the boy who was looking down his blush reaching his ears.

"Man...." Blaise sighed as he rubbed his head for a second as he looked at the coffee table where the game of exploding snap was paused. "I think I like someone. But..." he stopped and sighed dramatically.

Harry smirked at him. "Don't worry Ron will come around."

Now it was Blaise's turn to blush up to his ears. "I didn't say it was Ron!"

Luna giggled and he turned to her gaping. "You didn't have to." She smiled and he was about to speak when she did instead. "Your eyes reveal all."

Zabini closed his mouth for a second and sighed loudly, and with lots of drama as he slumped in his seat. "Merlin..." He said as he looked at the ceiling.

The used to be red boy smiled at Blaise as he smiled. "Just like we know Draco likes Percy, and Percy likes Draco. And how we know Ron likes you, but doesn't know it's a crush." He said and watched with a spark of confidence at knowing he was right when they all nodded except for a Now even redder Blaise.

"But what about Hermione?" Luna asked and they boys all looked at her and then they nodded.

"True...she's never shown any like towards anything but books. She only hangs out with us to, Ive never seen her with anyone but girls...do you think she likes girls?" Harry asked as he crossed his arms in thought.

"Well, it wouldn't be far fetched." Blaise shrugged.

Neville thought for a moment before his eyes widened as an image of two people hugging. Then he smirked as he knows something that only he or Percy would know. "I think, she likes someone at our camp."

"What?" The three all turned to him asking the same question.

Neville smirked. "Not saying." He said as he turned.

The three who didn't know then went into bugging Neville for the answer.

Meanwhile, Percy was bored, Draco as well but he kept a nice conversation going between the two of them as they waited for Ron and Hermione to come back from their prefect rounds. They would be doing this for half the trip before going back to their compartments.

Percy then sneezed and frowned, why'd he sneeze in a air-locked and very clean room that shouldn't have any pollen in it?

He shrugged and continued talking with Draco, slowly enjoying the time that past by.

****

In Japan it is rumored that if you sneeze, that someone's talking about you, I decide for use it as a sort of mischief maker, hehehehehe

Anyway, as always, I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see you next chapter!

-Neko