20

The weeks after, classes had started full swing and with much more homework. Which made Harry and Ron struggle a bit. Percy and Neville too, but that was only cause of their Dyslexia and ADHD especially in Mr. Burns.

"Come on Hermione, it can't be just a coincidence. He's hiding something here, and I wanna know what it is." Percy and Neville heard the familiar voice of Harry, they turn the corner to meet themselves with Ron, Harry and Hermione in the middle of the Hallway alone looking serious.

"What's going on?" Percy asked as he looked at his friends and brother in concern.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Nothing." He said annoyed confusing his friends and for sure confusing Percy.

Hermione sighed and turned to Percy. "Him and Ron accidentally went to the forbidden corridor and went into a room spooked by Mr. Fletch and found a three headed dog."

"Oh you mean Fluffy??" Percy asked.

This time they all looked at him confused.

"How'd you know that mate?" Ron asked as he looked at Percy skeptically.

Percy blushed embarrassed. "I had gotten lost too and found him, and befriended him. I can speak to all animals remember?"

Harry glared at his brother and walked off to breakfast making them all frown at his back, they all didn't understand what got him in such a bad mood.

They soon followed, saying hi to Luna then Draco and Blaise, before they went to their own designated houses.

Percy was chewing on some of his blue food when he looked over to the Griffindor table to see his brother glaring at him. Which confused and scared Percy. He didn't hate him already did he?

Percy with a sudden loss in appetite walked out of the great hall without Neville much to everyone's surprise.

Neville looked over to where Percy had stared off to, only to glare at Harry who was glaring at the door now. What was his problem? Before Neville could follow his house mate and best mate. He saw Draco running off after the ravenette making him calm down to go back to his cereal.

With a few long strides and knowing where Percy would go, Draco found him by the lake sulking just the tiniest beat, his bright sea green eyes looking into the dark water of said lake.

"Hey, you okay?" Draco asked coming up to sit beside the younger boy.

Percy sighed. "I'm not sure. Just confused really as to why Harry suddenly hates me."

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you." The slytherin said as he side glanced at Percy before focusing on the black lake again.

"Then why is he suddenly all angry at me for whatever I do? He acts like I'm doing everything wrong, he's glaring at me, and he's keeping more secrets from me." Percy said angrily, suddenly frustrated, but his anger wasn't directed at Draco, more to the lake and Harry.

Draco opens his mouth then stops before talking. "Maybe you should just ask him. I'm sure it's nothing to bad."

Percy looked to Draco for a whole minute. "Yeah maybe I should." He sighed as he looked back to the lake, thoughts going wild in his head.

****

Days following the beginning of whatever was happening between the Jacksons, things were getting more tender between them. Random arguments in the halls, most of the yelling and hurtful words coming from Harry, while Percy stood and took it all with a stony face. Only yelling when Harry crossed the line.

And that was where we pick up from.

Harry stood shocked in the middle of the corridor to his house dorm, watching the back of his little brother fade into the crowd who were just as shocked as he was.

"Nice job Harry." Ron said shaking his head at his best mate, in disappointment.

Harry looked at all his friends, saw them all looking at him, for the first time, he really saw what was happening around him, instead of being blinded by Jealousy. He just hurt his brother.

We will never be true brothers!!!

That's what he said, he yelled it with so much hatred it sounded like a growl.

We never really were, were we?!?

Percy had yelled just to get over the crowds jabbering and Harry's onslaught of mean insults. But he looked so....hurt.

Again, he looked to the golden group, the only students left. The slytherins, were about ready to kill, especially Draco. Luna looked about as upset as she could manage at the moment, Hermione was just as disappointed as Ron. Neville though, he was already gone as well. He went after his best mate, like his brother should have.

"What have I done?" Harry asked softly out loud.

"You screwed up. That's what." Draco spat out as he turned and stalked down the hall and away from Harry before he could punch the Griffindor.

Hermione sighed, walked up to Harry and hit him upside the head.

"Ow, What was that for?" Harry asked.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "For being stupid. And I thought you'd be better then Ron."

They didn't bother to acknowledge Ron's indigent. 'Hey!' From behind them.

Again, Hermione just rolled her eyes. "Go find Percy, or just, try and be a big brother. I know you two haven't been brothers long. And brothers fight. But, there's always that bond there. Probably set when you guys first knew. Just, be happy that you have your family around now. Okay?"

Harry looked awed, and so did Ron, Blaise, and possibly Luna.

Harry looked towards the direction his brother went off to and ran that way, he had to apologize as quickly as possible. He didn't care if he had to stay past curfew outside their entrance.

He wanted-no needed to set this right.

****

Hehe, guys, this hand ended at 969. Before this note. Lol.