64

Now that they practically knew what the second task was, Percy decided to start training Harry in a totally new environment. First he needed to teach his brother how to swim.

While their first lesson was being taught, half of their group went off to tell the other champions about the eggs. Hermione was with Luna as they talked to Fleur and her gaggle of girl friends, as it was known that boys weren't really aloud close to her during her free time. While Neville and Blaise were off to find Cedric and then it was a race to Victor. Whoever got there first settled on who would help Harry find a way to breathe underwater. Though most likely, all of them still would.

Back with Harry, Percy, Ron and Draco, we find them by the edges of the black lake, two of them in swimming trunks that their mother had sent to help with the lessons that she encouraged.

"Okay, first off don't be scared of the water." Percy said as he strode into the water confidently and stood waist deep, glad it was a warm Friday evening as the water was decidedly cool in the Autumn that was quickly approaching. "Draco remind me to look up some warming spells so that when the trial does come, he doesn't freeze to death."

"Like that's what I need to worry about now Perce." Harry rolled his eyes.

Percy looked on with a bored look and responded to his brother. "It's better then freezing before you can finish the trial."

"He's right." Draco and Ron called out simultaneously, then looked at each other in disgust.

The two brothers laughed at their faces before Percy brought them both back to the lesson at hand. "Hurry up and get in Harry." Percy said splashing the water up and Harry gasped as it was colder then Percy thought, at least for those who don't have the water ability like him.

Harry gave his brother a glare and then walked in slowly adjusting himself with the waters temperature before being waist deep with his hands up and looking even more nervous then before. He gulped as he looked up at his brother. "Um, what's next?"

The younger walked over easily and did a move under the water that made Harry fall on his back but he was kept above by Percy's hands holding him with his hands on his back and head while laughing. "Floating."

Harry glared at his brother as he tried to get his breath back. "That was uncalled for!" He yelled as his ears registering Draco and Ron laughing on the shore.

He grumbled the rest of the time, but by the end of the lesson he now knew how to float and relax in the water, at least to some degree.

During the lesson, by the shore, Draco was being teased for his constant staring. Staring at who? I think this should be the most obvious thing, once again, as it was Percy, developing quite well from what he could tell too. Still lean, but the muscle definition was coming in slowly but surely. Draco wasn't sure if he would be able to handle what Percy would be in the future.

At Dinner Hermione was smiling more then normal as she joined the group at the Ravenclaw table. Making the rest of them, except Luna, look at her in confusion.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Ron asked while stuffing his mouth full of food making nearly everyone wince at the table, and Blaise sigh as he shook his head.

"Hm, nothing much." She said with a smirk and ignored Ron's disgusting habit.

Luna caught Hermiones eye and winked at her but continued to eat her dinner.

2 weeks later, classes have been going as well as they could, studying was practically torture for Ron and Harry, and lessons were pretty nice for Harry. He did get his butt kicked for an hour each day but the rest of the time he spent in the water with Percy and sometimes the rest of the group and other friends.

Percy and Hermione have been searching through the library, searching for the many spells or even potions, that could help Harry breath. Because so far, Harry was only able to hold his breath for 26 seconds before freaking out and rushing up above the water where Percy was waiting for him. They were more laid back about finding it for now, but both were getting slightly frustrated with their info gathering.

Then there was the warming spells, but some were for extreme conditions and at the moment they were trying not to kill Harry.

Again, and this time everyone was there for the swimming lessons, some actually joining in playing in the water but stayed clear of Percy and Harry. As Harry was making large splashes with his feet trying to swim better then he was learning.

"Harry, your trying to hard, relax, the water isn't going to move for you. You've got to move with the water." The frustration clear in Percy's voice.

Harry coughed as he stood from his swimming, and sighed. "I know, I know. I don't know why, but I'm nervous every time I get into the water." He said as he kept the urge to put his arms up.

"Hmm, well you don't have to be. I'm right here and I won't be letting you drown. And by the time the Trial is announced we'll be set, I'm sure." Percy reassured. "We can stop for today if you'd like though?"

Harry nodded and walked-swam to the shore to dry off.

"We still need to figure out one part of the riddle from the egg." Hermione said out of nowhere, after putting the book she had down into her lap. "You know about something you'll be missing? It's obvious it'll be taking something. But what?"

"The more humans put in danger the better. I wouldn't be surprised if it took one of us as the missing, thing." Blaise pointed out as he finished splashing a now throughly wet Ron who was not looking thrilled about it. He was definitely going to have to change before they headed off to dinner. None of their drying spells would work efficiently for him.

Hermione nodded to the theory. "Very likely."

"I don't like that likely." Percy frowned.

"No one likes that Perce." Neville said as he started trying to dry Ron up with a simple wind spell.

"All of you know how to swim right?" He asks and looks at everyone worriedly.

"Yes Percy, don't worry to much. I'm sure we'll be fine if any of us are taken." Draco said as he helped Percy out of the water and put a towel over him.

"Right..." he mumbled and dried off quickly and then helped Ron out.

Hermione stood with her book a smile on her face. "Well that's figured out, we might as well tell the other champions later then hmm?" She was given a look by a smug Luna, who was given a small glare in return.

"After dinner, I'm starving." Ron grumbled as they all started their way up to Hogwarts.

"Mmmm, Your always starving." Neville said as he too rubbed his belly, knowing he was hungry too.

"Well, let's go then." Luna giggled, grabbed Neville's hand and rushed off, the others soon following.

*****

MWHAHAHA I HAVE GAINED THE SPIRIT OF WRITING BACK.

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed, and I'll see oh guys next time!

-Neko