18

Their Yule was spent enjoying being with each other, the Weasley's found it relaxing even if they weren't that calm, like Percy.

The morning of Yule, they all woke up excited and quickly ran down, except for the Weasley Percy, he was still asleep.

The boys all gathered in the common room to find Snape sitting down with Lily, snuggling and talking.

"Wait, Professor Snape is dating your Mum?" Ron asked the two Jackson boys, Fred and George looking to said boys who had sat on a couch opposite.

"Yep, have been for almost a year now." Percy replies as he looks to the boys.

"Huh...." The twins said in sync looking over to a slightly annoyed Snape.

Lily laughed softly as she patted Severus's knee. "Well, presents after breakfast. Marley has it all ready just need to be off to the table." She said as she stood and stretched a little, Severus following begrudgingly.

Harry rolled his eyes at Snape and walked off to the family dinner room and sat in his usual spot across Percy, Ron, Fred and George taking random ones. Ron on Harry's side. Across from him were his brothers beside Perseus.

Percy came in, red hair ruffled, but dressed and ready for the day.

Draco having gone over to his family's last night to deal with a few things, he'll be back later.

They all are in relative silence but talking was being done more then eating, especially between Ron and Harry.

Then it was time for presents and they all went off excitedly to the common room again to see what felt like millions of presents when really it was just about 10 each.

The twins got sweaters, pranking supplies of random sorts from friends and family, books, which they gave a curious look at. Some other magical items. Like changing color quills. They also got a dragon figure that moved, just not off its little stand.

Ron pretty much had the same as the twins, except his presents from friends, Hermione got him books for school, they were written so he could understand better. Neville got him, well made him a flower that never died. He gave that to Lily, not in dislike, just knowing the gnomes would take it before he would know. Blaise got him a history of the Slytherins book, a note saying that not all of them went to prison. Luna got him a dead flower, he didn't know how to take that. Draco got him....a keychain.

Then it was Harry, he got one of the Weasley family sweaters, a cloak from his father, and a ring from his mother. The ring of Griffindor to be exact. Hermione and Blaise both got him books much to Percy's amusement. Luna gave him a picture of the forbidden woods, which he found interesting. Ron and the twins getting him quidditch supplies. Then there was Neville, this time with a plant he'd need to take care of. Draco...the same, a keychain.

Percy ripped through his things with excitement. He got the Ravenclaw ring from his mother, a Weasley sweater which he appreciated. Hermione, Greek related books, some in Greek. Blaise a book about creatures. Neville a rose bush. Ron gave him a quidditch rule book. The twins a pranking beginners pack. Then Draco got him a bracelet, and he put it on with a smile. But his favorite were from his fathers. One was a surf board, the other a letter.

Dear Little Potter,
I have to tell you I am sorry for everything. Mostly about the confusion on having 2 fathers. I wanted to leave something to show you it wasn't just for the power, but for everything to be in balance once more. Dumbledore needs to be stopped and, Tom Riddle needs to find his sanity. All I can do is hope it all comes to fruition. I also wanted to let you know I would have loved you with all my heart and if you somehow came out squib. It wouldn't have mattered to me.
Love, your father James Potter

Percy blinked as the letter suddenly turned into a stag and it danced around his head before landing on his presents and standing still.

Before he could talk to his mother about it, The Malfoy's finally arrived to stay for the rest of the break till the Yule Ball they hosted at their home. Lucius already having been told of the Weasley's didn't mind them and let his son open his presents.

Draco happy to oblige opened all his presents, having hot books from Hermione, candy from Blaise and Ron. Luna having sent a rather odd thing of a shoe, and only a shoe. Neville, sticking with plants have him small flower in a pot with the explanation of it being a rare potion ingredient and to use wisely. His parents having got him nice dressing robes. Shape giving him a potions book and finally he got to a present he was waiting for from Percy. It was a sketch of himself smiling, he absolutely loved it.

Soon it was lunch, then dinner, then off to bed. Through out the day, they all enjoyed each other's company and time spent together.

Percy later in his bed looking at the night sky through his charmed roof with a smile. He absolutely adored today, not cause of presents. But because he spent the day with family and friends.

With a smile to himself he fell to sleep.