59

Percy finally took a deep breath and turned to Harry who was looking at him with a fear of what to do in his green eyes, and it made him remember his dream even more clearly. "Harry, tell me right now...did you?" He asked softly looking older then he should as he looked at his brother.

Harry shook his head. "I swear I didn't! I wanted a normal year Percy, I didn't, I don't want this. I don't want to fight for my life in some stupid tournament! I swear, you have to believe me Percy-" He was cut off by Percy.

"It's okay, I know. I just wanted them to understand." He glanced to the champions who were looking over in curiosity but now dread. "I'll be here every step of the way. I don't care what the Headmaster says, I'm going to make sure you stay safe." Percy said looking sad and so worn that it made Harry take a minute to have the thought that Percy seemed to have been in way to many near death experiences.

"So he dids not put iz name in zee Goblet?" Fleur asked as she came over to them. Reining in her Veela nature, like it would work on them, it wouldn't.

Harry shook his head. "No...and now I'm stuck into this contract. I don't want to did this. I just wanted a normal year, Merlin..." he whispered as he rubbed his face. "We all wanted a normal year."

"Oh, this is extra normal Harry, you getting into these situations during the school year is normal for us." Percy sighed and smiled when Harry pouted and didn't look at him.

"Zill, you should nots be in zis. You to young." Fleur frowned as Victor hummed in agreement and Cedric nodded.

Percy then had an idea and looked at the group. "I have a deal to make with all of you."
The four champions looked at him confused, making him smile at them reassuringly. "I would like you all to work together. In some way. You don't have to help each other directly, but help the other with knowledges sake, I will help as well as much as I can. But there is no rule that you can't do that. This way, it's possible for you all to live to see the end of this."

Victor was the first to nod as he thought. "It would ensure our lives." He said simply.

"I'm already in, I've been trying to take this as bravely as I can but I have no clue what I'm doing. As well as my fellow school mate is in danger and he's younger then me." Cedric says as he crossed his arms with a small smile on his face.

"I wouldz love to." Fleur smiles happily as she clapped her hands.

Harry smiled happily, though he was still scared Percy could tell. "This should be a piece of cake then." He laughed a bit.

With that the teachers, judges and headmasters rushed in to talk with them, and sort out Harry. Severus handed Percy a calming draught without Percy even asking, which made him smile.

"I'm going to have to tell your mother about this. She's not going to like this." Sev said as he checked over Harry who had taken a calming draught as well and was looking better now that he was more relaxed.

Harry winced as he thought about his mother's reaction to the news. "She's not going to like this." He whined.

Laughing Percy nodded. "Nope." He frowned a bit, but tried to relax some more. But he still hated the thought his brother was in a death tournament.

"Come on, let's get you two back to your friends, they're all pretty worried." Severus explained as the rest of the champions were told the same, or something similar. While Dumbledore had to deal with a angry Karkaroff who wanted another champion for his school.

Harry and Percy quickly agreed and left, waving bye to the other champions before leaving the room they had been in. Their almost father following behind without being dismissed but didn't care as he lead them both to the group of 6 waiting quietly and worriedly at the great hall doors.

"Harry!" Neville said with such relief that it nearly made Harry collapse as the relief washed through him as well. He quickly hugged his adopted brother as the boy had run at him and he couldn't help but hurt his head into the crook of the boys neck as he tried to reign in his emotions that just now decided to really rear its head up.

Percy smiles at Draco who sent him a worried look but seemed relieved to see he was okay as well. They were suddenly all put into a group hug and laughed a bit as they stood there.

"Prefects have their round to do, and the rest of you need to head to bed." Severus says softly and Percy gives him a smirk which makes him glare fondly at the boy. "Hurry on." He shooed them out.

As the Golden Group walked the halls whispered were heard from the other students in the halls still as they looked at Harry and Percy. Percy ignored them and kept Harry looking forward.

And Harry wished he could have thanked him then about that, but he was to emotionally exhausted to say anything.

Once reaching the entrance to Haven Dorms, the group spirit in half, saying Goodnight yo each other before heading off for their rounds.

Hermione and Percy were on round together that night, as Draco and Ron were on the others I'd rid the castle on their rounds. Let's say it was very quiet over there.

"So, How are you holding up Percy?" Hermione asked as they walked down the main hallway.

The boy sighed before replying. "Horrible, But well enough. Do you think I should start teaching him how to wield a sword? Or is that a bad idea?" He asked her as he stopped them to look at her directly.

"I don't see the harm in it, I actually think it would be best if you did. He needs to be able to dodge and defend from things if anything comes his way, and be able to attack when he needs to. I would help, but I'm more martial arts." She said and had them start walking again.

"I'll talk to him about it in the morning then." Percy said and continued with her.

Hermione glanced at the quietly worrying boy before sighing. "Percy...he'll be fine. He has all of us." She said sternly as she locked her grey eyes with his sea foam green ones.

Percy didn't say anything back but nodded and the rest of their round they were quiet, but they also knew that a promise was made then. All he could hope for was the best for his brother, he can't lose anyone else....